Reply: MBU on LAN (port forwarding not supported)

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: MBU on LAN (port forwarding not supported)

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• TastyCane
11 Mar 2022 17:23

Do you know how I could setup a LAN game by chance? :)

• AntAptive
10 Mar 2022 14:39

I don't think LAN would require port forwarding since it's entirely on your network. Port forwarding is for allowing people outside of your network to join you.

• TastyCane
10 Mar 2022 07:50

Thanks for the reply! I'm using the Marble blast ultra pc port (from old marble vortex), and I'm not trying to use any of the online features. I was just wondering if it's possible to play multiplayer over a LAN (not-online) network.

I know it's possible, and I did watch tomysshadow's video about it, but I don't think any of my networks support port-forwarding. Kind of stuck at the moment :)

• NikkiKarissa
10 Mar 2022 03:03

Are you trying to set-up the online features in any of the following:

- PlatinumQuest (which does have MBU levels)
- Old Marble Blast Ultra PC port (from the MarbleVortex website)
- OpenMBU

For the latter two, I believe the two aren't connected to here and PQ in any way.

• TastyCane
09 Mar 2022 19:58

I'm trying to play Marble Blast Ultra over LAN, but I can't get it to work :(

Port forwarding doesn't seem to be an option for me because my network doesn't like it or something like that.

Time to create page: 0.716 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.