Reply: "Time Trial" instead of "Gem Collection"

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: "Time Trial" instead of "Gem Collection"

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Yoshicraft224
14 May 2022 04:02

They're both the same gamemode, it also switches to Speedrun if you add a qualify time. It'll probably update correctly if you restart the game or maybe even if you just load another level and then reload that one.

• Nockess
13 May 2022 23:47

Hey, good-looking level! I think they might be one in the same - honestly the best option for you is to just test the level and see if it plays the way you intended.

I'd suggest joining the Discord server if you haven't already. We've got a channel designated for level building, and I bet you'll get some faster responses and even some feedback on your level. :)

• SummerArmy
13 May 2022 23:09

For some reason, my level's gamemode says "Time Trial" instead of "Gem Collection" even though there are seven Gems. How can I fix that?
I'm currently making a level and this just happened.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.779 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.