Reply: Why did all of my times/settings just disappear?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Why did all of my times/settings just disappear?

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• EdwardBronyMB
23 Jun 2022 20:03

i probably should have played the PQ levels online because i remembered back in like 2017 or 2018 i tried installing a custom level but the procedure ended up erasing all of my local times for some dumb reason and i dunno why

• Jean
23 Jun 2022 09:27

Ive had this happen to me a couple times before and i have no way to explain why.
To assure your times are saved i suggest playing online, so your scores get saved to the server instead locally

• Hydon
22 Jun 2022 22:12

I closed my game normally, but I restarted it right after I closed it. It was fullscreen and it wasn't fully back to the normal screen's resolution yet

• Kalle29
22 Jun 2022 21:42

Did you close the game normally or did you crash?

• Hydon
22 Jun 2022 18:26

I restarted my computer right after closing out of platinum quest and for some reason once I booted it back up, all of my times and settings were just completely erased. Does anyone know why this would happen? All of the custom levels that I downloaded are still there

Time to create page: 0.829 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.