SUPPORT BOARD OVERVIEW & TIPS:

About Receiving Help from the Support Board: While all members may answer questions posted in the Support board, you should only rely on responses posted or confirmed by support moderators and website administrators. Any solutions provided by members of the community that are not verified by a staff member (as indicated by a light-green background) are provided as-is, and we cannot take responsibility for any of the results of said actions.

About Responding to Support Threads: If you feel you know the answer to a question, you are welcome to respond to the thread and politely offer assistance. Please be courteous and try to provide detailed and helpful solutions to users who may not be as advanced as you. We ask that you refrain from posting one-sentence solutions.

Please search for existing topics before creating one! It's quite likely someone else has already encountered a similar issue which was resolved. You can search for existing support threads by clicking here .

About Topic Tags:

* Topics denoted with the [OPEN] tag are awaiting a response from the end user. You are welcome to post in these threads if you are experiencing a similar issue so we may provide further support.

* Topics denoted with the [RESOLVED] title have been successfully answered and confirmed by a support moderator and the end user, and should be used as a reference. These topics are locked.

* Topics denoted with the [CLOSED] tag were either inactive for more than 30 days or the end user did not respond to a suggestion and confirm if the issue was resolved. These topics are locked.

lock [RESOLVED] Interior help in MBP

• dlma
  • dlma's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
13 Jul 2013 19:27 - 14 Sep 2014 15:43 #1
I downloaded custom levels and interiors for MBP and putted the levels in where they go. I put the interiors in the interiors folder, and when I tested a level, no interiors at all. I'm using a MAC OS X version 10.8.4. I tested the levels which are in the custom levels tab filed as custom levels MBP. I tested the ones in there, works, the others doesn't when I test the exact same level just in a different tab. Please help.
Last edit: 14 Sep 2014 15:43 by Aayrl.
The topic has been locked.
  • dlma
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
13 Jul 2013 19:48 #2
MBP Version 1.2 is the version I used to play. Please help why they won't work.
  • Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
13 Jul 2013 19:54 #3
I'm having trouble following.. can you post a console.log? From username/Library/Marbleblast
  • dlma
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
13 Jul 2013 20:02 #4
What do you mean by console.log, there is no username tab in finder? I'm confused by it.
  • dlma
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
13 Jul 2013 20:11 #5
I can't find a console log, its gone somehow?
  • Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
13 Jul 2013 20:22 #6
/Users/{username}/Library/MarbleBlast. You may have to type that in in Finder menu - Go - Go to Folder after replacing {username} with your username on the computer if the Library folder is hidden.
  • dlma
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
13 Jul 2013 20:24 #7
The levels don't have the interiors in them, the ones in the MBP custom levels that you have when you get the game works, I test the same level thats in the CLA MBP and no interiors show. Thats the best I can explain it.
  • Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
13 Jul 2013 20:29 #8
You put the interiors in platinum/data/interiors and not marble/data/interiors?
  • dlma
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
13 Jul 2013 21:31 #9
Yes I did put them in platinum.
  • dlma
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
14 Jul 2013 19:35 #10
I put them in platinum but I didn't put them in a sub folder in interiors, it shows in level editor when you click the plus near interiors and then its there.
  • dlma
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
14 Jul 2013 19:46 #11
I have to rename the MBP interiors file because it won't let me keep it with same name, so it gives me to either replace or not.
  • dlma
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
14 Jul 2013 20:16 #12
Do not rename the interior files, as that would render them unfindable by the game. Instead, don't replace them (to avoid overwriting built-in game files), but copy the rest. You may have to copy contents of subfolders to one another. More likely, you just already have the files.
  • dlma
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
14 Jul 2013 20:30 #13
I named the MBP interiors the name when you download it, and still no interiors in the levels.
  • Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
15 Jul 2013 02:17 #14
When you put in the CLA interiors, did you copy and paste the entire CLA folder Interiors into platinum/data/interiors or copy the contents of the CLA interiors folder into platinum/data/interiors. The second way is the right way.

As a test, go to platinum/data/interiors, sort alphabetically and you should be able to see JewelJubilee.dif without opening any sub folders.
  • Thank you received: 368
19 Jul 2013 04:41 #15
Flagging this thread as 'Resolved'. Issue was fixed in a similar thread. See: marbleblast.com/index.cgi?board=hel pme&action=display&thread=15846

Locked.

~Aayrl
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.871 seconds