exclamation-circle Marble Blast Platinum 12th Anniversary Event

• Yoshicraft224
  • Yoshicraft224's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
  • Thank you received: 51
06 Dec 2019 21:59 - 06 Dec 2019 22:01 #1
Join me on Saturday, December 28th, 2019 at 4:00pm EST for Marble Blast Platinum's 12th anniversary! As with last year, we'll be going through all of Platinum's levels in Co-op! Last year's MBP event was the biggest of my anniversary events to date, so hopefully this one will be even larger! (I even announced it multiple weeks in advance, which... Might help, might not... We'll see :P) Anyway, make sure to join Thistle and General VC to get it on the action! Hope to see you there!

hehe exclamation points

Edit: Oh and let me know if another time of day would work better for you. If enough people complain about it, I can change it.

brapdoors mbg #OhBoyFreeAM!
Last edit: 06 Dec 2019 22:01 by Yoshicraft224.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
27 Dec 2019 21:00 #2
idk i feel like saying stuff on discord only isn't enough so... 24 hours until the event! ...This one's probably too late. ech

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
28 Dec 2019 21:18 #3
oof

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.894 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.