file 2017 Summer Tournament

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
18 Sep 2017 02:28 #151
Grats to hPerks for sealing up the title as the favorite! Well deserved I bet and sorry I wasn't there to provide my epic presence and commentate (lul) but at least I did last year (hah). I'm sure HP had got some practice on fault line now...and can't wait to see how plat construction turned out -- naturally my main (wo)man Rosie deserves some applause for making it this far. Let's see if she can pull a 2016 frosty and win after losing in the finals (hopefully not cause I'm participating :D)

The HyPp has come to a close but not for long!

~Eguy

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• J@ckRB
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • *some self-degrading humour*
  • Thank you received: 164
18 Sep 2017 02:55 #152
Grats to Perks for winning the whole thing, and for Rosie for putting up a great fight to make an entertaining finale match.
Also thanks Frostfire as always for organising the tournament as always, gives me motivation to keep on practicing the game.
Well done everyone who participated and good luck next year

And uh, yeah I reached the Quarterfinals which is about as far as I expected to go, but hey no complaints here overall. Luck plays and will always play a part but a healthy slice of skill is always on show in these games.
And well, come back next year with more experience and knowledge and try to go one better, as always.

"funny quote" - funny person 2016 part 2 electric boogaloo

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
18 Sep 2017 03:03 #153
Wait it's over?

/s

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
18 Sep 2017 16:07 - 18 Sep 2017 16:11 #154
Throwing this out quickly for anyone who wasn't online during the finals. Cheers to Whirligig for streaming and recording.

First game starts at 24:09.
www.twitch.tv/videos/175591542

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
Last edit: 18 Sep 2017 16:11 by Nockess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eNetro, Frostfire, CylinderKnot

• Thank you received: 368
19 Sep 2017 11:39 #155
Congratulations to all who participated in the tournament!

As with the previous tournament, I have gone ahead and granted special web-achievements and titles depending on how well you finished in the tournament! Keep in mind all rewards are inclusive (e.g., hPerks will have all of the achievements listed below). I added one extra achievement this year due to how the bracket works, as you'll see below:

All Participants: Achievement and the 'Private' Prefix Title.

T9 and Above: Achievement and the 'Corporal' Prefix Title, and all subsequent achievements and titles.

T5 and Above: Achievement and the 'Sergeant' Prefix title, and all subsequent achievements and titles.

T3 and Above: Achievement and the 'Officer' Prefix title, and all subsequent achievements and titles.

Winner: Achievement, 'Commander' Prefix title, and the blue trophy flair icon, as well as all subsequent achievements and titles.

Enjoy!
~Aayrl
The following user(s) said Thank You: J@ckRB, MBCollector672, Nockess, Xedron

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.063 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.