heart Doomblah's Videos

• Doomblah
  • Doomblah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Marble Blast Veteran
  • Thank you received: 83
11 Jan 2021 19:35 - 11 Jan 2021 20:27 #1
I probably should have made one of these a long time ago... well, better late than never.
Doomblah's YouTube Channel

[hr] Doomblah's PlatinumQuest Rampage
Grinding every level to achieve every Awesome Time at least 5 times over the course of over 2 years. All that hard work has resulted in this, the worlds first complete PQ compilation, and the longest Marble Blast compilation ever made. Use it as an Awesome Time guide, though keep in mind many of the routes I use are much harder than the intended AT route.

[hr] Doomblah's Director's Cut Rampage
10 Days of grinding Director's Cut levels brought me 26 new PBs. This is my compilation of all my DC Personal Bests.

[hr] Arrival to Marbleland 2:48.812
The world's first sub 3 minute run on this incredible level! Over 60 hours of grinding and dozens of tweaks lead to this fantastic run. Theres obviously lots of mistakes and improvements to be made off this (I have improved this run a bit to 2:34, though it can still go faster) this is my first minute barrier WR and one of my favourite levels to grind of all time.

[hr] Gravity Swap 00:00.000
The legendary 0s time! This run utilizes a tweak to grab one of the gems through the platform allowing for a much less time strained run to the finish, though it's still a very tight run.

[hr] MBG Great Divide 18.284
What on earth was this TrapLaunch!? No one has ever gotten a launch like this before and I'm not sure anyone ever will again. Unfortunately this TL can't get World Record as time runs out if you happen to get a WR catch.
Last edit: 11 Jan 2021 20:27 by Doomblah. Reason: Fixed video links, thanks Go'Way

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Go'way
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Blender Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 32
11 Jan 2021 19:54 #2
press i

Owen Maitzen 1997-2021
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doomblah

• Doomblah
  • Doomblah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Marble Blast Veteran
  • Thank you received: 83
11 Jan 2021 21:48 #3
I found this .rrec I saved of a much simpler ending for Puzzle 7 - Chaos Theory. In case the WR ending is too difficult, give this a shot. It can still achieve sub 24 seconds which would get you 2nd place right now.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.833 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.