• TaylorMinecraftGaming
  • TaylorMinecraftGaming's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Marble Blast Speedrunner
More
27 Dec 2021 21:42 - 13 Apr 2022 22:35 #1 by TaylorMinecraftGaming
TMG's Videos was created by TaylorMinecraftGaming
I already have some Marble Blast content on my YouTube Channel. To save you from getting bored, here's a few of them:

Let's start with a Speedrun.

Time Trial Speedrun(00:02.34):

MBG made an appearance in my Nostalgia series!

Weekly Vintage: Marble Blast Gold(Week 3): (I made a mistake with this one, so skip this video for now)

I can't not mention this one.

If Marble Blast Gold had Manhunt plays...(I'll show #2, as that seems to be the most intense one):

This one has over 200 views.

50 Ways to Die in Marble It Up!:
This is my 2nd most popular video.

The sequel(50 More Ways to Die in MIU) has a cool intro, and I hear that the last 4-8 ways are Weekly Challenge related, so check that one out...after you finish 50 Ways in MIU, of course.

Hello, everyone! I'm TMG. I'm a game developer, Speedrunner(You might recognize me from my times on Marble It Up!'s Weekly Challenges), Youtuber, and composer. Speaking of music, you can find me on SoundCloud by searching 'TaylorMinecraftGaming', or going to soundcloud.com/taylorminecraftgaming.

I'm fairly new to Marble Blast Platinum/PlatinumQuest, but I'm very familiar with Marble Blast Gold & Marble Blast Ultra, which is why I mainly choose to speedrun those games.
Last edit: 13 Apr 2022 22:35 by TaylorMinecraftGaming. Reason: Changing a few things

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TaylorMinecraftGaming
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
More
28 Dec 2021 17:30 #2 by TaylorMinecraftGaming
Replied by TaylorMinecraftGaming on topic TMG's Videos
Fork in the Road Speedrun (00:04.01)

Hello, everyone! I'm TMG. I'm a game developer, Speedrunner(You might recognize me from my times on Marble It Up!'s Weekly Challenges), Youtuber, and composer. Speaking of music, you can find me on SoundCloud by searching 'TaylorMinecraftGaming', or going to soundcloud.com/taylorminecraftgaming.

I'm fairly new to Marble Blast Platinum/PlatinumQuest, but I'm very familiar with Marble Blast Gold & Marble Blast Ultra, which is why I mainly choose to speedrun those games.

• TaylorMinecraftGaming
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
More
16 Mar 2022 00:30 #3 by TaylorMinecraftGaming
Marble Blast Ultra but it's Vaporwave

• TaylorMinecraftGaming
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
More
28 Apr 2022 17:50 #4 by TaylorMinecraftGaming
50 Ways to Die in PlatinumQuest teaser, as if it was an action movie or something:

Moderators: DoomblahGo'way