file Matan's Videos topic

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
14 Jan 2014 10:51 #1
Since the old forum file is too big at this point to import (possibly in the future I will import), I made a new one instead.

Let's kick off with a new video!

Logistics (15.82s)

Seen an old video for this level by Oaky, decided to improve because why not.
Enjoy!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Imperial
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Custom Levels Lover
  • Thank you received: 86
14 Jan 2014 13:20 - 14 Jan 2014 13:21 #2
Never seen the level before, but the ridiculously high speed of the marble was shocking. :O Matan did a really good job in crossing tightropes like some kind of wide roads.

Vanquisher / Red Stealer

My youtube channel: www.youtube.com/imperialcuirassier
My twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/imperialcuirassier
Last edit: 14 Jan 2014 13:21 by Imperial.

• RandomityGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • This entire place is bruh
  • Thank you received: 61
15 Jan 2014 04:03 #3
Video quality is poor.

Github:
github.com/RandomityGuy
Feel free to support me at ko-fi.com/randomityguy

• Thank you received: 24
15 Jan 2014 08:32 #4
There is something called HD, Krishiv... -_-

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
17 Jan 2014 07:01 #5
River Course (6.68s)

Also improved from an old video. You can do sub-10 without the Time Travel. Main improvement here is better movement and more diagonal, plus not letting the time travel run out which is harder than it looks. Had a huge blooper on another run where I simply jumped above the last gem and to the goal for no apparent reason.

Enjoy!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
21 Jan 2014 14:02 #6
Tricky Treehouse (13.01s)

Last one of the bunch for the improvements from Oaky's videos. I would have liked sub-13, but considering how many things went right in this run I am not complaining.
Enjoy!

• Thank you received: 25
22 Jan 2014 20:21 #7
0:14 - 0:18 seems like it could have been done slightly quicker, but I could never pull that off. Great job!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
24 Jan 2014 05:00 #8
Jump Jump Jump (No Jumping - 3.32s)

HiGuy challenged me to beat Jump Jump Jump without jumping, so I did. At first I didn't think Gold Time was possible but then all the small tricks came together. Note it IS possible to beat this level with only 4 Time Travels collected and without the time starting up at the end.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
28 Jan 2014 05:32 #9
Take the High Road (Challenge 1 - 14.25s)

Challenge by HiGuy to complete this level under the following rules:
- Must not press Jump button
- Use both powerups
- Only able to roll on start platform, Super Jump platforms and the gem platforms.

While the challenge itself is easy, I decided to push this under 14.50 seconds which is incredible hard.
Enjoy!

• Regislian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 255
30 Jan 2014 23:11 #10
Awesome path & execution on Take the High Road!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
31 Jan 2014 13:20 #11
Take the High Road (Challenge 2 - 19.67s)

Challenge by HiGuy to complete this level under the following rules:
- Must not press Jump button
- Use only ONE Super Jump
- Only able to roll on start platform, Super Jump platforms and blue platforms.

The challenge itself is easy, but the Super Jump to the end part was harder. After getting it down consistently I decided that sub-20 should be possible (but super hard to reach). The marbling skills here are as good as they get.
Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
07 Feb 2014 09:26 #12
Battlecube (MBP 1.50 Dev build)

This video was recored over half a year ago. Shows off Battlecube and perhaps the possibility for some King of the Hill gameplay... in three gravities?
Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
11 Feb 2014 21:32 #13
Basic Agility Course (MBP 1.50 Dev build)

This video was recored over half a year ago. Jeff stole blues. Very hate, much mad. wow.
Enjoy!

• RandomityGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
12 Feb 2014 08:49 #14
You got mega marble'ed and OOB'ed too much too but you managed to win the match.You had better put Basic agility course in hard.

Github:
github.com/RandomityGuy

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
25 May 2014 06:43 #15
Stairway to Heaven - Bloopers

Still alive! Found this lying around on my computer, so why not. I do have a number of videos left to upload but haven't had the time. I moved to Israel so super busy and little time to do other things (aka computer).
Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Jun 2014 10:23 #16
MBP 1.50 Beta 3 MP - Match 1 Vs Imperial (Tsuf Mk1 - Sprawl - Lose 140-130)

A brilliant game from both Imperial and myself sees both of us fight hard on Sprawl. I can't fault imperial because he damn knows how to play. My

problem is how many times I had mistakes. I hit walls I shouldn't have hit. I jumped when I shouldn't have jumped. And the lag, oh god the lag.
I got bonked off when I was sure I had the gems (my heart instantly broke every time). Imperial got to the gems when I thought he wouldn't. Every

single time I thought I was gonna get them and suddenly Imperial eats them all my heart just broke.
I think I gave a valiant effort but I just couldn't keep it up as every time I got close, something happened and the score gap went up again.

And those reds. They made the difference. Just look at the scores.
(also the dedicated endgame kinda broke and lagged hard)

Enjoy!

• Imperial
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Custom Levels Lover
01 Jun 2014 11:00 #17
Amazing game for both me and Matan. OMG had Matan not made so many mistakes I would got owned so badly, considering that he makes it to the spawn points faster than me most of the time. :O

Vanquisher / Red Stealer

• RandomityGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
02 Jun 2014 03:08 #18
Just like me making mistakes

Github:
github.com/RandomityGuy

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
04 Jun 2014 05:02 #19
MBP 1.50 Beta 3 MP - Match 2 Vs Imperial (Tsuf Mk1 - Sprawl - Win 152-146)

The second match on Sprawl is just as exciting as the first one. Imperial's game is still very high and he just got as unlucky as I did at parts of this match. You can certainly see lag showing its ugly head (2:41 on clock is the biggest example.)
With 15 points down halfway through the match I saw a repeat of the first match and with a double blue as the next spawn, it became all or nothing.

Remember all those reds from the previous match? Take a look here and see how they made the difference yet again.

Enjoy!

• Imperial
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Custom Levels Lover
04 Jun 2014 05:43 #20
Very intense match. Practically me and Matan changed leads many times. Again Matan usually made it to the spawn points faster than me, a major reason why I lost. It's also unnerving to see us exchanging our roles in collecting the reds and blues and how the reds made the difference.

Vanquisher / Red Stealer

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
18 Aug 2014 08:44 #21
MBP 1.50: Frictional Concerns (2.85s & 2.51s)

Route to Ultimate Time and my own little route I came up with which destroys the level but is super hard to do.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
20 Aug 2014 00:26 #22
Hypercube (13.79s)

Best TT catch: 13.62x. Can probably go 13.5x, dunno if 13.4x.
Inspired by the No-Jumping route of Hypercube, just modified at some points. Ending is totally awesome and somewhat difficult until you understand the timing.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
09 Sep 2014 20:48 #23
Jump Jump Jump (No Jumping - 3.29s)

Slight improvement I did a bit later since my 3.32 video. It does 4 time travels (with a really low time bonus!) while getting sub 3.3. This can be improved by another 0.02 but I got that like once. This is the third time I ever got 3.29.

Enjoy! (YT still hates the grass :/)

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
15 Oct 2014 18:47 #24
Marble Blast Platinum 1.50 (Dev) - IsraeliRD Vs Aayrl & HiGuy (Teams Mode - 115-109)

An old video (June 2013) that was played out by the titular players as part of the testing/fun we had during development of MBP. Lots of stuff happened since then, but this was a good match.

Having host advantage was needed for this match and I was never in any danger of losing throughout the match. Despite that a missed blue along with most of the spawn and following spawn did give me a very good worry, but managed to power it through.

Fav part of the run: HiGuy being HiGuy and missing that blue with 2:10 on the clock. I did that so many times as well so... :)

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
17 Oct 2014 22:36 #25
Apex - IsraeliRD Vs HiGuy (Match 00: 150 - 91) MBP 1.50

Earlier before Beta 3 was released, HiGuy and myself were in the process of getting custom levels to work. The default MP level would be Apex, and HiGuy and I had some fun with a few matches on it.

We were chatting on Skype and HiGuy was recording the call as well as his own game, but due to a messup you don't get to hear me or see HiGuy's play, instead you have my PoV and HiGuy's audio with my game's audio.

Starting the upcoming videos you will hear both myself and HiGuy and be able to see both PoV in one video.

This series is rated for Mature audiences because it contains a handful of good swearing and jokes.

Enjoy!

• Thank you received: 57
18 Oct 2014 07:43 #26
Damn it's been awhile since I've seen that map. I really should make another one at some point.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
29 Oct 2014 04:19 #27
Apex - IsraeliRD Vs HiGuy (Match 01: 122 - 85) MBP 1.50

Earlier before Beta 3 was released, HiGuy and myself were in the process of getting custom levels to work. The default MP level would be Apex, and HiGuy and I had some fun with a few matches on it.
We were chatting on Skype and HiGuy was recording the call as well as his own game, and I was recording my side as well. Funny moments guaranteed.

This series is rated for Mature audiences because it contains a handful of good swearing and jokes.
Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Nov 2014 21:30 #28
Apex - IsraeliRD Vs HiGuy (Match 02: 130 - 85) MBP 1.50

We were chatting on Skype and HiGuy was recording the call as well as his own game, and I was recording my side as well. Funny moments guaranteed.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
08 Nov 2014 16:10 #29
Apex - IsraeliRD Vs HiGuy (Match 03: 158 - 71) MBP 1.50

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
15 Nov 2014 16:30 - 15 Nov 2014 16:31 #30
Apex - IsraeliRD Vs HiGuy (Match 04: 157 - 52) MBP 1.50

Enjoy!

Last edit: 15 Nov 2014 16:31 by IsraeliRD. Reason: I cannot believe it's not butter

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.156 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.