• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
07 Dec 2019 14:23 #211
Burning Tower (33.817s)

Oh no! Helpless gems need to be saved in this burning tower!
... except I can't see anything burning. Guess we're too late so let's get the burned up helpless gems instead out of the tower and to freedom.

Enjoy!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
18 Dec 2019 19:36 #212
Buttons And Their Various Uses (13.368s)

Tsuf is teaching you how to use buttons. Better listen to what he says!

Enjoy!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
10 Jan 2020 09:17 #213
Camera Confusion (23.250s)

My camera was supposed to be messed up but it hasn't really done so, as nowadays with strong computers the camera can't mangle itself quickly enough.
You can watch an old run (linked at the end of this video) for absolute D E S T R U C T I O N of this level.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
26 Jan 2020 13:39 #214
Choose (22.134s)

A very straightforwards level from Henry, which is basically Free Fall except you get to move the camera super fast. I'm also choosing not to play this level ever again.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
22 Feb 2020 20:12 - 22 Feb 2020 20:13 #215
Festival of Champions 2017 - Winterfest Tournament

This tournament took place back in December 2017 during the Winterfest event on PlatinumQuest and was livestreamed on my twitch channel - twitch.tv/IsraeliRD
It was great fun to watch but boy I was tired due to it going well above 6 hours plus really late at night for me.

Match list and timestamps in the comments (pinned).

Prize pool & winners:
$40 - 1st - Frostfire
$25 - 2nd - MBOUltimate
$15 - 3rd - Marson
$10 - 4th - Tue27

Enjoy!

Last edit: 22 Feb 2020 20:13 by IsraeliRD.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
21 Mar 2020 09:51 #216
Festival of Champions 2017 - Highlights

Highlights from the Winterfest Tournament, including some not seen in the previous video as they occurred outside the games.

This tournament took place back in December 2017 during the Winterfest event on PlatinumQuest and was livestreamed on my twitch channel - twitch.tv/IsraeliRD
It was great fun to watch but boy I was tired due to it going well above 6 hours plus really late at night for me.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
03 Apr 2020 19:10 #217
Eguy Vs. Kalle - Summer 2018 Multiplayer Tournament - Match 1

These two great players went head to head on one of Kalle's best maps, Skate Battle Royal. Can Eguy brawl away an important victory here?

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
10 Apr 2020 15:06 #218
Eguy Vs. Kalle - Summer 2018 Multiplayer Tournament - Match 2

I got pretty angry at the amount of mistakes from both sides here. Who can actually figure out how to pick gems and take this match?

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
17 Apr 2020 16:21 #219
Eguy Vs. Kalle - Summer 2018 Multiplayer Tournament - Match 3

Who doesn't love underdogs? It may explain why I mentioned Kalle's name so much. Now I think this is Eguy's best map, but Kalle actually picked it. Has he lost it after two matches?

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
24 Apr 2020 12:07 #220
Eguy Vs. Kalle - Summer 2018 Multiplayer Tournament - Match 4

Locked in a game that can make or break the entire series, Horizon favors skills, RNG and Matan screaming at that insane finish. More importantly though, did I not set the game to have only 3 players?

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 May 2020 13:00 #221
Eguy Vs. Kalle - Summer 2018 Multiplayer Tournament - Match 5

Bowl's large size with the incredible amount of Super Speeds allows one to be ahead of his opponent, assuming fair game and RNG not screwing you over. It is one of my favorite levels because you can show how well you can decide which gems to pick in order to maintain advantage in each spawn.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
08 May 2020 12:22 #222
Eguy Vs. Kalle - Summer 2018 Multiplayer Tournament - Match 6

Eguy picks one of my favorite maps, though the gem RNG is unusually high for this level for some reason. This high-stakes game is exciting from start to finish, but the RNG, as with all previous games, is the real winner here.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
13 May 2020 18:03 #223
Eguy Vs. Kalle - Summer 2018 Multiplayer Tournament - Match 7

Because the Randomizer LOVES trolling, King of the Marble was chosen. Can skill outmatch RNG in this crazy tie-breaker?

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
29 Jun 2020 07:35 #224
**Colloso (26.734s)**

We're back to the Short Series for just a couple of videos. Firstly, let's begin with a Henry level. That's right, we're back to levels that one asks "why are you playing them". I kind of hoped you had answers.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
09 Jul 2020 14:21 #225
Cool House (58.167s)

Bad level design? Check. Sticky walls? Check. Matan loathes the level? Check. Actually a satisfying speedrun? Cool!

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
16 Jul 2020 18:39 #226
To the Finish (3.559s) & Training Wheels (6.79s)

Going to complement the Audio Commentary with additional info about the original tutorials!

The original and the very first Tutorial level that graced PlatinumQuest. To the Finish increased the difficulty by having pitfalls, time travels and moving platforms. Oh and colmesh surrounding it so you couldn't go Out of Bounds. Training Wheels replaced it, and after years of being as-is, it got phased out in favor of the current version after pretty much everyone told Matan "do it but better". So I did.

Enjoy!

The following user(s) said Thank You: c0wmanglr

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
23 Jul 2020 04:44 - 23 Jul 2020 04:44 #227
Bubbles in the Water (13.335s)

The original level was designed to teach Bubble Powerup and water together and replaced by Into the Deep. I was very fond of the scenery which took a good while to do (before all the better tools existed), but it had major issues which I disliked and couldn't fix due to how the level was designed.

Enjoy!

Last edit: 23 Jul 2020 04:44 by IsraeliRD. Reason: I discord'd, brah.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
30 Jul 2020 08:18 #228
Transporter Lock (23.422s)

Pablo created a small compact level with multiple challenges to introduce the teleport powerup. Let's watch Regislian destroy it!

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
06 Aug 2020 04:49 #229
Revenge of the Half-Pipe (13.627s)

Overcome your fear of Half-Pipes and watch Regislian pulls out a Reverse Uno card and shows this level who's boss.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
13 Aug 2020 04:52 #230
Quad Quota (33.552s)

Hop with me as we teleport around four islands to find the quickest path around this level. It might not be a gem of a level, but it is good for pathfinding potential.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
20 Aug 2020 04:54 #231
Vibrancy Grounds (Quota, 25.721s)

You know how much I like dissing crap levels? Because I made crap levels too! Regislian somehow manages to power through the first version of Vibrancy Grounds without vomiting from this disaster of a level and gets a really fast time, I think 15 seconds faster than I ever got. Goes to show you who actually cares more about this level.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
24 Aug 2020 04:56 #232
Terminal Velocity (Unintended Workarounds Achievement, 52.45s)

Hey there Achievement Hunter! Forgo the anvil and power to victory (while doing it slightly fast) in easily one of my most favorite achievements in PlatinumQuest.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
27 Aug 2020 05:01 #233
Matan's PlatinumQuest Bloopers

A compilation of (really really) old bloopers that were dusted off and now see the light. From crazy bugs, Classic Matan and PlatinumQuest trolling, this compilation adds a touch of developer commentary to provide a very different experience than is the norm to these funnies.

Enjoy!

• Thank you received: 406
28 Aug 2020 19:46 #234
Thanks for all your wonderful videos Matan! You've posted 43 times in a row here so I just wanted to let you know that I still watch your videos and they always make me smile when I see them in my subscription feed. Keep it up ❤️
The following user(s) said Thank You: IsraeliRD

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
30 Aug 2020 07:12 #235
Thanks NF! Glad you're enjoying them and there are definitely more coming :D

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
31 Aug 2020 13:42 #236
A Small Tower (2.314s, 2.226s)

An ordinary small level turns into numerous attempts to get a unique route to the finish, but then the unexpected happens...

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
04 Sep 2020 09:01 #237
A Small Tower, feat. Tsuf, Matan & the PlatinumQuest Pentagram

ENTER THE G L I T C H ZONE!

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
08 Sep 2020 05:27 #238
A Small Tower - Bloopers

Marbles Gone Nuclear! Get a free nuke hit with every subscription!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
11 Sep 2020 18:22 #239
Aflac (10.778s) & Avi Level 1 (4.224s)

Couple of short levels (what a surprise!). Aflac is pretty cool with very close call, and Avi Level 1 is more about luck than skills.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
15 Sep 2020 03:32 #240
Artificial Sand (2:31.352s)

This isn't a "short level" but here we are. This is a confusing to play level, and I had to untangle it to understand it. I still don't. I guess it is because I am playing a HENRY level. Why am I even doing this to myself?

Enjoy!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.054 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.