• IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
More
15 Sep 2020 03:32 #241 by IsraeliRD
Replied by IsraeliRD on topic Matan's Videos topic
Artificial Sand (2:31.352s)

This isn't a "short level" but here we are. This is a confusing to play level, and I had to untangle it to understand it. I still don't. I guess it is because I am playing a HENRY level. Why am I even doing this to myself?

Enjoy!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
More
18 Sep 2020 20:37 #242 by IsraeliRD
Basic to Complicated (26.383s)

This speedrun is Complicated to Stupid, and I was up until 3am trying to make it look good. I think the end result at least shows and I'm pretty happy with it... just the ending is bleh but it's forgivable I suppose.

Enjoy!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
More
21 Sep 2020 19:12 #243 by IsraeliRD
Let's Play Marble Blast Gold

Xelna takes us on a tour, showcasing his personal bests in Marble Blast Gold, which he worked on for the last six months. As of the time of this video going live, at least 38 of the runs are currently World Records and the rest of the runs' world ranking are also correct of time of posting.

Enjoy!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nature Freak

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
More
25 Sep 2020 17:56 #244 by IsraeliRD
Battle of the Gems (44.402s)

This level has everything: showboating, hardcore spin control and the level itself is stupid. You can't ask for more, honestly.

Enjoy!

Moderators: Kalle29AayrlRegislian