file Buzzmusic100's videos

• Thank you received: 16
12 Jun 2014 12:12 #121
Close one! Nice videos. Liked how you bounced off the mega marble after getting that blue gem :D so ninja

i have a flickr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MBKid
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • XXXquickscoperXXX
  • Thank you received: 35
12 Jun 2014 15:16 #122
good game!
I remember that match it was a close one, sometimes I got caught up in the bottom :P also I recorded some other matches on my channel: Marble BlastKid.
And thank you Buzz for putting that vid up! :D

I played marble blast

• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
30 Jun 2014 22:14 - 30 Jun 2014 22:15 #123
MBK and I did a bunch of fun matches earlier. He recorded one and I recorded one. I lost both, but I think I only lost those two. :P Still intense though. The song is Provider by Midlake.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.
Last edit: 30 Jun 2014 22:15 by Buzzmusic.

• MBKid
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • XXXquickscoperXXX
02 Jul 2014 18:19 #124
Yeah, that was fun. And yes, I only won 2 out of like the 7 we played :P thanks for uploading it!

I played marble blast

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
12 Jul 2014 23:07 #125
Avi, Eguy, and I had a few really fun matches! In this video, we played Basic Agility Course and Playground. The beginning of Playground was torture :P, but both matches were good tests of stamina. The songs are The Greatest Living Englishman by Martin Newell and Playground by XTC.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Thank you received: 10
12 Jul 2014 23:52 #126
Whut you were recording :o you pwn me every time, Buzz. watching how you snipe the blue gem from me... and waiting for me to *finally* get that last gem for everyone.. gg. and the first song sounds a little like the beatles idk :p. nice vid

and after you left eguy and i played a little and he won them all.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
12 Aug 2014 22:06 #127
I really hope this hasn't been done before. :P This is Crossways finished without jumping. I love this level a lot, and trying to not jump once created a nice challenge, even though there were some annoying parts. I never have much confidence with double Jump Boost-ing, but the alternative was way more risky. I'm honestly not sure which route is faster, but I'd say the nuke hit if I had to guess. But whatever, this video isn't meant to show off my speed, just to show that this is possible. I definitely think someone out there can do this level without jumping faster than I did here.

The song is [12]3,4 Interlude by a local band called The Funky Knuckles.

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
13 Aug 2014 02:26 #128
Excellent and genius path! Nice running, buzz! :)

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buzzmusic

• Thank you received: 0
13 Aug 2014 03:37 #129
Very impressively done, and a very creative path.

• MBKid
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • XXXquickscoperXXX
13 Aug 2014 16:54 #130
Awesome path! I could NEVER come up with a path like that!! I enjoyed watching, it would be great if did another level no jumping.

I played marble blast

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
26 Nov 2014 22:59 #131
I've been playing a lot of MP lately. Soon I'll probably be releasing some MP levels. This Apex match was one of the most frustratingly exciting MP matches I've ever played. Glad so many people could join (MBK, eguy, kca, Kwill, & Lichable), and glad I was able to get it on video. The song is U.N. Owen Was Her from Touhou.

This was certainly a fun match, but for me, Bowl is always fun. In fact, it might be my favorite multiplayer level ever. The song is Digital Love by Daft Punk.

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
27 Nov 2014 00:56 - 27 Nov 2014 00:58 #132
Wow thanks for making these videos!!!!!! Didn't know u were recording!!! So great to have u back and playing mp :) I especially liked the apex match (biased winner's perspective :P). This was a great match from today, which is still fresh in my mind and i remember a lot of moments :)
I did enjoy the bowl match, nice job tying with guest. Since i was in the apex match i'll make some comments similar to the way matan does them for a mp match, just to basically say what i was thinking while watching this
0:18: nice job stealing lichable's blue!
0:30: super speed fail from u, and MBK begins a massive lead :/
0:55: my first blue phew to cut short mbk's lead-- i remember that
1:25: well, usually i hate being a red scooper-upper, but lesson learned-- sometimes i gotta take the risk, and i got soo lucky :)
1:43: ouch that blue :/. use ur blast next time :P
2:37: nice job fighting your way back into 3rd!
2:52: I was screaming Gaahdfaklfaashcb'vnxm'x.e a bunch becuz i got mega'd away from a blue
3:19: I remember knocking you off the campsite :P
3:59: and i overtake MBK with that spawn :D remember that
5:03: at this point, i was just kicking back, hoping that mbk wouldn't get some super lucky spawn and that i was ensured the win...
And yay blue was too far away from him!!! ggs!!!

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014
Last edit: 27 Nov 2014 00:58 by Eguy.

• MBKid
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • XXXquickscoperXXX
27 Nov 2014 15:56 #133
Same as Eguy, thx for making the vids! I didn't know you were recording either lol. I like the songs too. ;)

I played marble blast

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
21 Jul 2015 00:40 #134
Long time no see. Here's a fun thing to do if you're bored. Get the best time on Size Matters 2 going through all three sections. I think it's only possible with the default sized marble. This video shows how to do it but I got like 11 minutes so I know you guys can do better. The song is James' Dungeon by me from my latest album. Enjoy!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.975 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.