• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
01 Sep 2012 01:17 #121
TW's Music Marathon DEBUT - Chasing Destiny

Welcome to TW's Music Marathon! Every night for the next eight days I will be bringing out a new release of some sort! Today is August 31, and I'm opening the Marathon with a short dramatic orchestral piece. Chasing Destiny began as an inspiration from The Epic, but shortly later was reverted to the opening track (and was therefore a smaller project). I hope you like it!

There will be many new things releasing this next week over a wide variety of genres and styles; I hope you get a dose of every night!

Like, favorite, share, and subscribe if you like what you hear!

~ TW

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
02 Sep 2012 00:12 #122
Marathon Day 2 - Des leMar

I turn 14 today! The Marathon itself was held for this reason, so today you get a fresh new track! But it's not just any old track. It's a new style from me -- mixing hip hop themes with Egyptian/Martian-styled influences. I hope you like this mix of styles!

Des leMAR was actually started a long time ago, and was never initially intended to be a part of the Marathon. It was eventually left to rot, as I didn't want to work on it anymore. However, the inspiration soon came back, and here it is! Enjoy!

~ TW

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
02 Sep 2012 23:43 #123
Marathon Day 3 - Karma

Day 3 of TW's Music Marathon! Today I give you an orchestral trance track inspired by To Infinity. Karma was started in June, and its initial intention was to fix To Infinity's mistakes and was intended to be better than To Infinity. However, it turned out to be more of a miniature version of To Infinity as I somewhat lost interest during the track and it didn't reach its full potential. However, I still think that it is a great orchestral trance track, so that's why it's here!

Karma was actually chosen from a list of track ideas I had written up, and I'm glad I chose it. While it didn't reach full potential, I'm still satisfied overall with the result, and I hope you are too!

You'll be getting TWO new releases tomorrow for Labor Day!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
03 Sep 2012 19:37 #124
Marathon Day 4 - X2 (Tribute to Danceparty)

The tribute to Danceparty is here for Day 4 of the Marathon! This track is the sequel to the loved Xenophobia track of the Danceparty series! I thought, Hmm, I want to do something more unique than just another track, and so X2 was born! The genre is similar to Xenophobia, but it wasn't intended to be better in so many words. I'm not saying that it's not better, as I prefer X2 myself. I'm just letting you know.

X2's original goal was to be more TRON-like rather than taking on a more Portal-like theme (as Xenophobia was). However, I decided to refrain from that, as I wanted to keep the original Xenophobia theme to it. I hope you enjoy this tribute to Danceparty and wait -- DOWNLOAD? That's right! Download the track here:

Also, expect a second release later today. It's a MAJOR release!

Like, favorite, share, download, and subscribe if you like what you hear!

~ TW

• Thank you received: 0
04 Sep 2012 14:11 #125
I love it.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
05 Sep 2012 00:13 #126
Thanks!

Marathon Day 5 - Soviet Revolution: Legend

For Day 5 of the Marathon, you get the long-awaited sequel of Soviet Prophecy, Soviet Revolution: LEGEND! This track is the final sequel, and took around 20 hours total to complete. Soviet Revolution: Legend started as just Soviet Revolution one year ago, and was later cancelled that year due to loss of interest. It's been re-mastered several times because of this. However, earlier this year, the track's inspiration returned, and Soviet Revolution was among one of the first things to be planned for the Marathon! The genre is a mixture of electronic rock, techno, breakbeat, and orchestral, all in a battle for intensity!

Soviet Prophecy was started in April 2011, and was finished in August 2011 totaling 13 hours work-time. Soviet Dream was later released one month later as part of the Gauntlet, but didn't exactly live up to the style of Soviet Prophecy. Therefore, Soviet Revolution became Soviet Revolution: Legend, and is the true sequel to Soviet Prophecy. Soviet Dream has now become an exclusive track.

I hope you like it! Sorry, no download for this one!

The text in the video was done by Nihahhat.

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
05 Sep 2012 23:05 #127
Marathon Day 6 - Dyslexia part 3

PLEASE READ BEFORE LISTENING: DAY 6 of the Music Marathon! We're so close! Today you get Dyslexia part 3, the sequel to the track I wrote over TWO YEARS AGO! This track really does live up to Dyslexia's original intention -- to be an exaggerated mix of genres and styles. Dyslexia part 2 was written a couple months later (November 2010) and was really a follow-up of the original. That track is an exclusive Alpha Testing track. Dyslexia part 3 was originally named Asymmetry. It also hits as low as 10 BPM all the way up to 999 BPM, therefore making it my slowest track and fastest track!

I guarantee you that Dyslexia part 3 is unlike any song you have ever heard or ever will hear! Expect the unexpected!

...Now you can click play...

Also, the end of the video reveals a SECOND surprise...

...And yes, that '3' logo is indeed the logo used in Fruityloops 3.

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
07 Sep 2012 00:12 #128
Marathon Semi-Finale - Into Midnight

I present my biggest project yet, Into Midnight! This track is the true winner of the Marathon; the Finale is not what you expect, nor is it better than this, necessarily. Into Midnight puts all my skills to the test; it shows you just what I can do with FL! This is hands-down my best project to date, I feel. Its genre is interesting; think drum and bass meets orchestral rock with some dubstep mixed in! I seriously hope you like this one! I've saved the best for last! (Like I said, this track is the best -- finale is nothing like this)

I was hitting the limit hard with my computer on this track. I was using WAY more memory than I had, used 99% CPU most of the time; I think it's time for a new computer! Now for stats:

I used over 70 of the playlist tracks, over 70 mixer tracks, tons of audio clips, actual recordings (for sound effects), and well over a hundred patterns. I got done in one month what usually takes me over four. That's right -- this project was started just days before the trailer was uploaded! That's my true dedication and interest toward a track.

This monster took me over 40 hours to compose!

...Entirely self-mastered. (Of course, everything you heard this week was )

Just one day left -- trust me; the Finale is not what you'd expect from a Finale. Into Midnight is truly the finale in this case.

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
08 Sep 2012 04:05 #129
TW's Music Marathon - The Finale

The Marathon's finale is finally here! After seven days of music madness, it's time to give you the closing of it all! Like I said yesterday, this is NOT the biggest and best of the Marathon -- Into Midnight was. However, why is it the finale then?

...Watch the video...

I present to you a sample to a project in the works for the past nine months: Synthetic Symphony 2! This will be my biggest project yet (even after Into Midnight), and should be here within the next few months! The reason this is the finale is because it is ending the Marathon by giving you something else to look forward to!

Synthetic Symphony 2's planning was actually started over a year ago. It will be the sequel to my signature track -- Synthetic Symphony. The goal for it is to be an incredible combination of electronic and orchestral instruments across the whole spectrum! There is so much going on in this track -- it's ridiculous. You'll definitely get that synthetic symphony you want!

The goal length of this track is a long one: no less than 12 minutes. Can I get all of it done?

...We'll see...

I hope you enjoyed TW's Music Marathon, and stay tuned for this monumental masterpiece! I hope you got an overload of music this week, and I look forward to feedback and downloads/purchases! Thank you all for your support and I'm excited to start the rest of the year!

Like, favorite, share, subscribe, comment, buy, and download the contents of the Marathon! There's so much to pick from!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
10 Sep 2012 03:55 #130
My Last Words (NaCl586) - Remix by Tech Warrior >>>>

Upon request by Nihahhat, I've whipped up a quick remix of NaCl586's piece titled My Last Words, created in multiple time signatures. Took only a mere 2 hours or so. It's been TW-ized, of course, including violas, bells, rhodes, chill drums, and wind! I'm very happy with this result; I hope you are too!

There appeared to be a small mistake in the picture (Nacl should be NaCl), but don't mind it!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
16 Sep 2012 20:57 #131
TW's Enemy - First Preview >>>>

With all the new things in progress, one of them is a huge dramatic orchestral project known as Enemy. The inspiration is a boss battle-type theme, and it's coming along great so far! Enemy's goal is to fix The Epic's mistakes, notably being less synthetic than it and bringing forth a level of quality that wasn't present in The Epic. Unlike with Karma's situation, however, Enemy will live up to potential.

I hope you enjoy!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
14 Oct 2012 03:11 #132
TW's Divided by 0 - First Preview >>>>

It's been a month already? Wow, time flies. This month I've started my next music development group, No Limits; and with its unveiling, I've made the decision to no longer make small projects. ALL of my projects from here on out will take actual effort - no more crappy loops that take 2-3 hours to make... The time between now and March next year is the most important period in my music lifestyle. You'll know why soon on... With No Limits I'm showing that there truly are no limits as to what I can do, bringing on a level of professionalism I haven't yet attained!

With that, let's kick off the next group with Divided by 0, a unique blend of drum n bass and dubstep, taking the style of Into Midnight and skyrocketing it! This particular portion of the track is in early development, but I wanted to give you all a look at what's in progress at the moment. This should give you an idea of what this track will turn into. It's been changing a lot though, so I can't guarantee that what you hear now will be entirely in the final product. We'll see...

Other works in progress:

Enemy - 50% complete.
Da Funk and Pi - Cancelled
Other stuff... - Various percentages

Also, the Christmas Marathon to come, well, Christmas time...

Also, expect an interesting surprise within the next few days. (There will NOT be a trailer for the Christmas Marathon; more details on that later)

Enjoy! Also, yeah, new splash screen for samples and previews!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
15 Oct 2012 19:38 #133
When Fates Collide - The Epic Teaser Trailer >>>>

Big surprises today...

It wasn't until after the Marathon did I decide to revive this project, and revive it I did. In fact, When Fates Collide is to become bigger than Synthetic Symphony 2, and will be a part of the Christmas Marathon. Like me on Facebook to get more information about that, and other stuff as well!

www.facebook.com/pages/Tech-Warrior/134640729950004?ref=hl

Yeah, recently entered a remix contest as well, so that explains my inactive-ness. Now let's talk about When Fates Collide. Final version will be about 10 minutes long, classical orchestral/trance, etc. Expect another teaser sometime next month.

Remember the sample I uploaded in April? Believe it or not, this is the same song. It's changed tons though - the whole thing was reconstructed from the ground up.

Well, I hope I surprised you, so enjoy this epicliciousness teaser and stay tuned!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
27 Oct 2012 04:16 #134
Tech Warrior - Cognitive Reflex >>>>

It's dubstep time! Here I bring to you a new dubstep project, reaching the best dubstep track I've done to date! This track was made using only Sytrus, Harmless, and Harmor - no external VSTs! Sytrus was used for all the FM bass as well as the arp; Harmless and Harmor were for melodies and effects.

I hope you like this! Spent far too much time on this, and I'm quite happy with the results! I feel like I've reached a level of professionalism with this track, and I'm looking at the future in a positive way!

More projects on the way:

Enemy - 70% complete
Sky High 2 - Early development
Divided by 0 - 30% complete

Others as well...

Enjoy!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
06 Nov 2012 06:29 #135
Tech Warrior - Green Lights >>>>

Another track! And by another track, I mean the third track I've uploaded since the Marathon. . Second if you don't count the remix on 9/9/12. Anyways, I was just messing around one day with Harmor, and did this. So, enjoy? It's kind of a hip-hop style rap kinda beat, with some dance-ish elements and cool FX risers. Have fun!

Haha, well, enjoy. I realize the past couple months have been slow, but that's because I've been preparing. This is just like in the summer months where I was preparing for the Marathon. Now I'm preparing for the Christmas Marathon. The dates are as follows:

1st release - December 22, 2012
2nd release - December 25, 2012 (Christmas)
3rd release - December 27, 2012
4th release - January 1, 2013

So, stay tuned! Also, Enemy will probably be the only track that's upcoming to be released before the Christmas Marathon. But you should have an idea of what to expect by then. *hint*PREVIEWS*hint*

Yeah, enjoy.

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
09 Nov 2012 02:42 #136
Tech Warrior - Enemy >>>>

After nearly two strenuous months of effort, Enemy is here to strike the ground with its dramatic orchestral-ish atmosphere. The feeling you're meant to get from this track is a feeling of uplifting empowerment, feeling like you can defeat the enemy and prosper for a lifetime, until your next challenge approaches you!

Hope you like! This is the last full track that's planned to release before the Christmas Marathon, but chances are more may come. But there's a lot in store for Christmas, so there's quite a bit to work on! Even then, I may get som time to whip up some more stuff.

Stay tuned and enjoy!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
17 Nov 2012 05:12 #137
When Fates Collide - Teaser #2 >>>>

This second preview of When Fates Collide shows another side of the track, a more orchestral and dramatic side, which is quite prominent throughout the track. I was quite anxious to get this out, so it is still unfinished, but the progress on it is incredible!

In fact, the results I'm getting from When Fates Collide are beyond incredible! This track is beyond simply orchestral trance. This track is a full-on dramatic orchestral electronic piece combining various styles of orchestral, ambience, trance, house, and more! This track is bound to be the most epic track ever to have come from me, in my opinion anyway. It's currently edging the 6-minute mark, and as the planned length is around 10-11 minutes, there is still much work to be done. Nonetheless, progress is going great, so I hope you enjoy this sample!

The full track's release date is scheduled for January 1, 2013, as the finale of the Christmas Marathon! Stay tuned!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
24 Nov 2012 05:18 #138
Synthetic Symphony - Sample 2 >>>>

Nothing special, but here is the second preview of the SS2 that will be releasing in roughly a month. I just wanted to release something more recent of the track. If I had uploaded a second sample a bit earlier (like October-ish) then I would have planned on uploading a third sample as well, but I don't see that happening at this point. Just enjoy the funkiness, and stay tuned!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
23 Dec 2012 05:42 #139
TW's Christmas Special - A Carol of the Bells remix! >>>>

Golden Chimes is the unique name for which this remix was named! Welcome to the Christmas Marathon! The organization of this marathon is different from The Marathon back in September. It will not be a week-long straight. It will span over one and a half weeks, but there are only four releases, as to give breaks in-between each release. So, prepare yourself for some big releases!

This remix btw was inspired by that of Trans-Siberian Orchestra's. You'll be able to tell throughout the song I'm sure. It's not as good as theirs, I don't think, but take into account that this was produced 100% electronically, as emulating the actual orchestra would be very difficult to do.

Anyways, enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
25 Dec 2012 02:36 #140
Something you likely won't recognize... >>>> [/url]

Well, I'm obviously trying to be secretive as to what in the heck this is... But I'll paint you a picture. Imagine different samples of different songs all put together in a single video, with boring text boxes throughout vaguely describing what it is you're watching. That is what the heck this is.

Pay close attention to the dates listed in the video. They're important, for future reference.

Oh yeah, to break it to you, this is the second release of the Christmas Marathon. Good luck and have a Merry Christmas!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
27 Dec 2012 21:59 #141
Tech Warrior - Synthetic Symphony 2 >>>>

Today, I proudly present to you the sequel to my signature track, Synthetic Symphony 2! My goodness, this track was a monster to create, but I'm quite satisfied with the ending result, and I hope you are too!

The track itself does not share a common theme; it bounces all over the place - that's sort of the idea of it though. It's a collection of synthetic symphonies! This track includes a bit of everything, including violin, banjo, fiddle, flute, buzztone synths, sci-fi- synths, smooth pads and strings, dubstep, drum and bass, orchestral stabs, electric guitar, choir, explosions, cool FX risers, and the whole track is a face-off between 3/4 and 4/4 beats! Please, I beg of you, listen to the WHOLE thing, all 9 and a half minutes of pure electronica! It variates a lot, and increases with epicness! I hope you enjoy this major release of the Christmas Marathon, and there's still one to go!

When Fates Collide releases on January 1, 2013! Prepare yourselves for some more coolness!

And for those of you FL people who want statistics of the track, here you go: 153 patterns, 90 mixer tracks, and 138 channels. That is the true epitome of overload. Enjoy!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
01 Jan 2013 08:00 #142
Tech Warrior - When Fates Collide >>>>

After nearly 4 months (post-revival production) of intense work, I am proud to release When Fates Collide, an inspiring blend of realistic dramatic orchestral and electronic trance. I have never spent so much time on a track before! Well, actually, I have. OVER 40+ HOURS went into this track, which ties with Into Midnight. I am actually surprised, because with the ideas I had in mind, I always thought it would've taken a lot longer than 40 hours to finish. But I stayed on track, even through all the major CPU issues and crashes, and finished this track!

Not only did it reach my expectations, it EXCEEDED them! I never thought I'd be able to do what I've done with this project, and I hope you enjoy it! I truly believe that this is my best work to date.

Oh yeah, I'll be building myself a new computer soon, since I've learned from this project that my current system won't fly any longer. It's time for an overhaul! Many new things are in store for the future, so stay tuned for the drastic changes that will be in 2013!

I hope you enjoy and Happy New Year!

~ TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
15 Jan 2013 00:15 - 31 May 2014 17:24 #143
Let's Play Minecraft CTF - Episode 1 - Introductions and Announcements >>>> (This video no longer exists)

Hello Internet! This is a new Minecraft gaming channel and this here is my first video to it! I will be starting a CTF multiplayer series and probably many others as well! Please have a look and if you like what's in store then please like, comment, subscribe, etc.! I look forward to be doing this kind of thing now and making more videos!

I hope you enjoy!

~ TW

Last edit: 31 May 2014 17:24 by Joey.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
31 May 2014 17:26 - 31 May 2014 17:34 #144
MBP #1 - A Horrifying Tale About a Skyscraper

I decided to jump the gun and start making MB videos. This is because I am able to now. This is going to be fun because they shall cover everything and they will be fun (no redundancies there). Today I'm going to tell you a tale about a skyscraper - a tall skyscraper, and why I don't like tall skyscrapers.

Any ideas for the next video? I'd like to do lots of commentaries like this one, but I also plan on recording MP matches, and perhaps montages (though those take some time to put together).

~ TW

Last edit: 31 May 2014 17:34 by Joey.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.003 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.