• eNetro
  • eNetro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
27 Oct 2015 12:26 #121
Precarious Patch [94]

Here's the first intermediate Halloween-theme multiplayer level called Precarious Patch!

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
28 Oct 2015 19:50 #122
Sinister Stronghold [120]

Continuing your tread-or-treating adventure, you will explore the massive stronghold and collect the gems along the way! Stay tuned for bloopers!

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
19 Jan 2016 03:40 #123
Epicenter [ice] (167)

I should've posted this sooner, but here's a multiplayer level done under the Frozen time! Enjoy watching it in 1080p 60FPS!

Music: "What Child is This", "Carol of the Bells", and "Pop Star" from www.audionautix.com

Marble Blast Levels: 16

Here is a compilation of Tutorial levels from Marble Blast Fubar. Please note that this mod is in public beta, so things might change, including the arrangement of levels. The levels I can't do the Expert time on are Tutorial: Mines and Tutorial: Terrain; some runs could see improvement obviously.

Music: "Acoustic Rock" and "Checks for Free" from www.audionautix.com

Awesome Hint:

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
06 Jun 2016 01:15 #124
Combo Chaos (2:12.273)

Here's a walkthrough on one of BlastedMarble's custom levels - Combo Chaos! This walkthrough can help you achieve the Platinum Time. Probably the most annoying part of this level is the one with the Mega Marble since I would either overshoot or undershoot the finish pad.

Awesome Hint:

• Blasted
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Speedrunner and Level Maker
  • Thank you received: 105
14 Jun 2016 05:53 #125
Late comment, but great walkthrough. I never thought of doing that Mega Marble challenge without the bouncy floor. It was placed there to help the player.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eNetro

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
28 Jul 2016 20:52 #126
Marble Blast Levels: 17

In this compilation, you'll see many levels created or replicated by BlastedMarble, including levels with PQ features!

Mini Mountain - None

Ramps - I found a tweak to blast to get the final gem and rebound rather than getting that gem and then jumping/blasting.

Bumpy Highway - I have to make sure that I land on the flat platform before the finish pad because hitting the sloped one would be a waste of time.

Fighting Slopes - None

Slippery Steps - None

Buzzmusic's Happy Ultra Course! - For the slope part, I would have a 50/50 chance of doing this flawlessly.

Castle of Inversion - None

Deceleration Derby - I get to play with the new Super Stop power-up, and I have a lot of fun playing this level! The edge-hit near the end is very unintentional!!

Follow that Finish - A very cool level with moving shapes such as pads and gems (coming soon in PQ)!

Scalene - Timing is everything for landing on sizable platforms (from PQ)! Tip: Don't .rec levels with size-changing platforms and don't stay that the location where the platform changes size as you can get stuck in it! Wait until the end of this video for something bizarre!

Small Simplicity - A very short yet fun level to play that has rotating platforms (another feature for PQ)!

Music:
Delain - Electricity
Gustav Holst - Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity

Awesome Hint:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Blasted, Evokrypt

• Thank you received: 69
28 Jul 2016 22:43 #127
Not a bad video! Although Castle of Inversion could do with improvement, Deceleration Derby was very well executed. A nice short, enjoyable vid. I'm glad I watched!

SoundCloud page here:

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
12 Aug 2016 20:08 #128
Here are 3 single player runs done many months ago.

Battlecube Revisited (69)

Blast Club (38)

Bowl (46)

Awesome Hint:

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
15 Aug 2016 02:15 #129
PlatinumQuest Demo Levels

The demo for the long-awaited PlatinumQuest is finally here with 15 levels to play with! All of these runs are Ultimate Time or PlatinumTime walkthroughs! I hope you enjoy!

Training Wheels - None

Haphazard - I thought of using a nuke to launch myself toward the finish pad, but I haven’t successfully pulled it off.

Feeling Frictional - The first level I beat Ultimate Time on!

Sky High Circuit - Such a fun level to race on!

Into the Deep - The water is probably my favorite feature of PQ.

Having a Blast - One of the most frustrating levels because I need to get used to the cannons.

Verticality - These signs can be really handy to keep myself from slipping off the level!

Chilled - These ice shards can be annoying at times…

Triple Action - Normally, I would miss these time travels down the shoot and get the Platinum Time. This run is very lucky!

Terrace Tundra - This run is really lucky because of the platinum gems to collect.

Work in Progress - None

Vibrancy Grounds - None

Scouring the Framework - This is the last level to beat PT on and probably the most frustrating level!

Physical Activity - The coolest level ever!

Polymorphism - Takes a while to master this level as I have to follow instructions carefully and thoughtfully.

Music used:
PlatinumQuest OST

Awesome Hint:

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
19 Aug 2016 15:15 - 19 Aug 2016 16:14 #130
Marble Blast Levels: 18

For this compilation, I’ve decided to do Ultra levels, and I also end up doing improved runs for PQ levels.

Duality - None

Points of the Compass - None

Spelunking - I ended up doing two runs with two different path changes.

Hop Skip and a Jump - None

Slick Slide - None

Ordeal - I was this close to getting the UT.

Ramps Reloaded - None

Haphazard - I could’ve jumped from the slope beforehand to save more time…

Sky High Circuit - This level can be tricky if you are going extremely fast and don’t want to lose speed.

Into the Deep - The most frustrating part of this run is getting the second Time Travel after making these huge leaps because I would often miss that item no matter how close I was.

Verticality - Timing is crucial…

Chilled - I didn’t know I could climb up the entire massive icy slope if I had enough momentum until now.

Work in Progress - None

Music used:
Event Horizon - Xtrullor
-Below- - Waterflame

Shocking Trial (49.456)

Here's the latest level from BlastedMarble, where it focuses on skills on using the Shock Absorber. This level annoys the heck out of me because I would miss hitting the bumper or especially, I would fail on the concave slopes part. The Ultimate Time is possible as you can see here. My PR is 45.834, but I don't bother doing it again.

Awesome Hint:

Last edit: 19 Aug 2016 16:14 by eNetro.

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
05 Jan 2017 19:12 #131
Winterfest Singleplayer Matches

Happy New Year, everyone! For this Winterfest, a few new levels were added as showcased here! I hope you enjoyed!

Awesome Hint:

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
12 May 2017 19:03 #132
Marble Blast Ultra (Platinum Edition) - Co-op Compilation (With Toothy)

The last time I uploaded a Marble Blast video was last January. I've been quite busy with schoolwork, and after I recently finished my semester, I didn't really have any ideas for a MB video. I watched Rosie's Co-op World Record Compilation, and the co-op gameplay showcased there intrigued me. I've been wanting to play co-op mode, but I couldn't find anyone to play with until this morning. That got me the idea to make this video featuring me and another player (Toothy), and we happen to be not so elite players in this game mode. I feel like a noob after not playing Marble Blast for so long. It may not be the most epic thing you see, but you can enjoy watching me and Toothy make silly fails in these runs.

Music:
Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Eiffel 65
Cry Thunder - DragonForce

Awesome Hint:

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
12 May 2017 19:34 #133
Just mentioning this, the co-op videos that me and Eguy have done involved hours of planning before we recorded, so if you want to get some amazing times, don't expect it to take almost no time. :)

With that said, nice video. I enjoyed it!

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
13 May 2017 03:10 #134

Rosie wrote: Just mentioning this, the co-op videos that me and Eguy have done involved hours of planning before we recorded, so if you want to get some amazing times, don't expect it to take almost no time. :)

With that said, nice video. I enjoyed it!

Yeah, I really get your point here. Anyways, I was really fun to play Co-op, and I hope I can do it again by finding more people to play it with!

Awesome Hint:

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
20 Jun 2017 01:43 #135
Marble Blast Gold Reverse Level Pack: Beginner Levels

I had thought about playing regular Marble Blast levels where the start pad and finish pad are swapped, and last night, Robert released a level pack with all the MBG levels with that modification. I ended beating all but two of the gold times for the beginner levels. I hope I can do the Intermediate, Advanced, and 'Impossible' section in the future. Enjoy!

Awesome Hint:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Robert

• Thank you received: 146
20 Jun 2017 09:20 #136
Yep... It was basically last night. ;)

Hey, that means my ship will be done in just about 1 year. WOO!

Jokes aside, I'm happy to see a video of these levels. The beginner ones are mostly as easy or easier than the original ones. You might encounter some problems with the intermediate and advanced ones. For me, the hardest level was Will o' the Wisp. Nonetheless, I wish you luck. I can't wait to see the rest of the levels in a video.

:>

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
22 Jun 2017 15:21 #137
Hunter's Pursuit (2:05.512) - Walkthrough

Rosie recently released his newest level that he teased - Hunter's Pursuit! At first it was a bit of a struggle as there are no checkpoints and you'd get lost very easily in this "maze." It took me about 30 minutes to beat its platinum time; since this level is quite fun to play, I thought I would do a walkthrough on it.

I think the music that goes with this level (Moonlight Majesty by Rosie) is the right pick, so I used it for this video. This walkthrough is dedicated to Rosie, one of the best contributors to the Marble Blast community!

I bet someone's going to beat me to do a Ultimate Time speedrun before I beat the UT.

Yes, before you ask, I seem to be missing a texture on this level, but you get this cool "glass" effect anyways...yes, I thought today was June 23, but I later realized it was June 22 (oops). :P

Awesome Hint:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
01 Jul 2017 16:53 #138
Rage Against Time (2.418)

BlastedMarble released his custom level called "Rage Against Time"! It's a similar concept from Andrew Sears' classic level, Race Against Time, except you have to get gems. It took me about ten minutes to reach my best time of 2.418. It's cool to see improvement on such a short level! I'm not sure if it's possible to not have the time restart at all since collecting the first time travel. If someone else can do it, I'll be impressed!

Music: Unnamed Remix by Rosie

Awesome Hint:

• Thank you received: 69
01 Jul 2017 22:53 - 01 Jul 2017 22:54 #139
I should think it's possible to grab the first gem and the next time travel (skimming the top of it) in one go, landing on the blue platform - maybe that would stop the time restarting? Otherwise, pretty good!

SoundCloud page here:
Last edit: 01 Jul 2017 22:54 by Evokrypt.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
01 Jul 2017 23:15 #140
Why on earth are you using that song? :P

Very nice run. This is the first time I've actually seen this level besides looking at the image that BlastedMarble posted on his level topic, and I think you did a great job of showing off the level while getting a good time on it. Looking forward for more!

Call me Chris!

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
10 Aug 2017 17:33 #141
Marble Blast Levels: 19

A short video that showcases MBU levels that I achieved Ultimate Time on most of them a while ago but haven't bothered to show them until now. All I have to say that these runs are difficult to do as I felt that those Ultimate Times are Awesome Times. Some interesting notes are that I realized that activating Mega Marble shortly after I jump gives me a big leap and that the Scaffold run was the second time I finish without restarting. I did have a 1.111 Time Travel catch on that level as well.

Awesome Hint:

• Battlecube314
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
10 Aug 2017 23:36 #142
Great job on those runs! I see you're getting into some of the more difficult MBU ultimate times! Also yay for more RKS soundtracks :). I think you might have the potential to beat all 61 ultimate times in MBU!

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
15 Aug 2017 16:05 #143
Marble Blast Levels: 20 - PlatinumQuest Premiere Edition

So this compilation was originally going to be Marble Blast Levels: 19; however, I debated if I wanted to title this as the 19th compilation since I was so close to making 20 MBL compilations. I later decided to just called this, "Marble Blast Levels: PlatinumQuest Premiere Edition" to have a compilation under the MBL series that doesn’t count toward my main compilations. Recently, I chose to have MBL: 19 contain MBU levels that I mastered a while ago, which means I can make MBL: 20 the most monumental compilation I’ve ever released all thanks to my excitement of playing the highly anticipated release of PlatinumQuest - a new official mod of Marble Blast that represents the biggest leap in gameplay since MBP! Seriously, grab a lot of popcorn and some drinks and buckle up because you’re in for a wild ride!

Accomplishments:
All Platinums on official levels
10/10 Ultimates on Tutorial levels
21/21 Ultimates on Beginner levels
27/27 Ultimates on Intermediate levels
26/27 Ultimates on Advanced levels
16/21 Ultimates on Expert levels
3 Awesome’s on PQ levels

Timestamps:
Tutorial - 00:15
Beginner - 7:41
Intermediate - 21:47
Advanced - 39:51
Expert - 1:00:06
Bonus - 1:18:01
Custom - 1:28:22
Credits - 1:34:05

Notes on some of the levels since there are SO many levels in this compilation:

Hunting Around - To beat the Awesome Score on the Gem Hunt levels, you need to replay those levels several times until you are satisfied with the number of gems with higher points you will receive. This is the third level that I beat its Awesome on.
Sky High Circuit - This level is quite difficult to beat its UT as this was probably the last Tutorial level I beat its Ultimate. Just use the curves and maintain your speed and be careful on when to jump.
Side-Stroller - One of those levels that I struggled to beat its Ultimate on. I wasn’t quite used to playing 2D levels, but now I figured out how to master this level.
High Rise, Quick Fall - Using the Anvil in mid-air requires deliberate timing; otherwise, I’d miss where I would land.
Racing Spirits - I think jumping when going through the loops made me go faster.
Gems Ahoy! - This level is one of my favorite PQ levels, and this run is my favorite. In fact, this is my first Awesome that I achieved, and I couldn’t be happier. To meet the Awesome Score on a Gem Madness level, you need to get all the gems in this level before time runs out. After minutes of pathfinding, this is a very cool path that you should try.
Bubble Cavern - I really had to be deliberate on using the Bubble powerup in order to make my run as smooth as possible in order to get objects at the right timing.
Downhill and Out of Here!! - I tend to struggle with levels like this where you go downhill and there are a lot of bumps on the level that can slower you movement once you hit one of them. I usually approached this level with diagonal movement, but I could not beat its Ultimate. So I tried to do it again and got the Ultimate without most of the diagonal movement.
From Under the Dragon’s Wing - The fans and the moving items are probably the most annoying part out of all the parts.
Rickety Race - The only things you need to know are the no gravity area before the cannon and to constantly jump when it comes to the part with the small trims for you to jump over.
Triple Trail - I think that I don't need any additional movement to my marble if I were to collect the Time Travels down the chute.
Path Finding Folly - I watched other videos so that I can know how to do this path.
Quest Ring - Slow and steady can win a race.
Freezing Point - The spawning position and where the camera was at when I spawned was something I need to think about in to prepare to get any gem with no hesitation.
Evaporation - This level definitely reminded me of a custom level Trap Door Master Edition. It took me about a minute to actually attempt to beat its Ultimate after beating its Platinum.
Race to the Top - Man, this level is quite pesky to do as I need to control my speed and jumping.
Centripetal Force - The last Intermediate level to beat its Ultimate on. I spent some time finding the best path for me that I can do, and I’m please with it.
Above and Below - The part with the moving platform and the smaller platforms you jump on had drove me crazy.
Be Elusive! - This is probably a very annoying level to do as I had to deal with moving tornados, propellers, and trapdoors. I still haven’t beat its Ultimate, but I was close enough that I’d want to include it in this compilation.
Momentum - It took numerous attempts than I would on other levels to beat its Ultimate as it required plenty of speed, the right amount of jumping, and no stopping!
Fly the Coop - I’m surprised that I can climb onto the waterfall to perform this shortcut!
Shelosh - When I first played this level, I was really stumped on how to get one of the gems until I found the gravity modifier. Now I got used to this level.
Dangerous Development - I enjoyed doing this run after I got used to how to play this.
Messing with Physics - The High Rebound and No Jumping parts stumped me the most as I would fail on those at random places.
Lost Islands - Pardon me for failing on the fade platforms parts, but I managed to get the Ultimate Time.
Messing with Physics - I remember having a hard time with this level, but now I can use these shortcuts to my advantage.
Scouring the Framework - I didn’t beat its Ultimate back when the PQ demo was released, but with deliberate timing/aim goes a long way in improving my time.
Cannon Sniper - This is the level I had been determined to beat its Ultimate Time, so I watched Nature Freak’s run for some help; after a number of attempts, I’m pleased with the result.
Vice - This one doesn’t have a Platinum, Ultimate, or Awesome Time. You’ll know why in the next level…
Versa - I really like this concept where everything you did on Vice is in effect for Versa (hence Vice-Versa), e.g. end time on Vice is start time on Versa. It’s all about finding the beat path for you. The only thing that annoyed me was those moving blocks in my path.
Physical Activity - I think this is the easiest Expert level to beat its Ultimate for obvious reasons.
Dependency - Some might say that this is the easiest Expert level that it should be in the Advanced sections. I was quite nervous when it comes to the small moving platforms, but I’m glad that I head to the finish pad before time runs out. I still can’t really figure out how to do a sub-1 TT catch though.
Frozen Flames - One of the most recent levels that I beat its Ultimate Time now that I got used to using the blast from the Fireball powerup!
Hawking’s Dilemma - The ending was quite annoying as I would sometimes not get enough height for the finish trigger or would miss the finish pad altogether.
Gems of the Deep Blue - Watched someone’s video where he got the Bubble powerup, so I did the same in this run.
Orthogonality - The most annoying 2D level that took way long to finish on my first try because of the moving platform near the end. It’s a good thing that I’ve played this level a number of times and read the Ultimate Hint.
Blast to the Beat - Another level that took me several minutes to beat on my first try because I need to memorized when to jump and land.
Contractor - I thought about this strategy for the fade platforms with gems part. The .rrec wasn’t that perfect though.
Gunnery Practice - When I first played this level, I got 18 points, but I didn’t know where’s the final Platinum gem until I watched someone else’s video.
Arkanoid - A very fun level with lots of strategy.
Pac-Blast - I really enjoyed playing this level because I played this level several times until I got a really unexpected time!
Tiro Test - Try playing this level for yourself until you beat the Awesome Time because you’d be in for a surprise if you accomplished that!

I hope you enjoyed this movie!

Awesome Hint:

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
20 Aug 2017 04:49 #144
Marble Blast Levels: 21

Here's my huge compilation on all but one PQ Gem Hunt levels (since I showed you Hunting Around)! Since the .rrec's for Maximo Center, Triple Trail, and Citadel were messed up, and some of my runs were sloppy on other levels, I decided to redo some of those levels. When I was attempting to beat the Ultimate Score on Triple Trail, I kept on beating the Platinum Score until I got a very lucky run of 161 points, which also beats the Awesome Score. Unfortunately, the .rrec wasn't working. I did improve by second best to 120 points, which was five points below the Ultimate Score. My favorite run out of all of these runs was the Marbleland, where I didn't expect to beat the Awesome Score.

Music:
Racing Forever - Buzzmusic
Lakebed - Buzzmusic
Tranquility - Buzzmusic
Waves in the Dark - Buzzmusic
Maze - Buzzmusic
Sepperin's Stage III - RKS OST
Sepperin's Stage Boss Battle - RKS OST
Unwritten - Krussi
Vivid Recollection - Krussi
Sepperin's Stage I - RKS OST
Piece by Piece - Buzzmusic
Chilled - Beau

Awesome Hint:

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
20 Aug 2017 21:15 #145
Noob's Way to Complete Manic Bounce

I have thought of and decided to try something different - a commentary on the walkthrough on how to play the epic and devious finale of PlatinumQuest! I had 69 OOBS and 330 respawns since my first played this level, but the level was not that evil once you played it a few times. I really hope you enjoyed this different style of video!

Awesome Hint:

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
24 Aug 2017 01:22 #146
Marble Blast Levels: 22

Here's a compilation on the rest of the official Gem Madness levels. All of these runs are above the Ultimate Score. There are some obvious mistakes, but they may show you possible improvements on those runs.

Awesome Hint:

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
06 Sep 2017 04:47 #147
Marble Blast Levels: 23

I'm back with another compilation featuring some improved runs as well as runs on levels that I haven't show to you before! Enjoy!

Awesome Hint:

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
09 Sep 2017 04:11 #148
Marble Blast Levels: 24 - The Final Three Official PlatinumQuest Levels

I finally did it! In about two months, I beat the final three official PQ levels’ Ultimate Times and unlocked the "Ultimate Player" achievement! In my opinion, the Ultimate Time/Scores on PQ levels are fairer than those on MBP/MBU, and I think making this compilation would be an excellent celebration of this accomplishment.

Emergency Stopping Only - I could never finish this level under normal gravity, so I finish it under altered gravity. This was the last official level to beat its Par Time/Platinum Time. When attempting to beat its UT, I messed up a few times, so I attempted to beat Miscalculation’s UT. After I did that, I went back to this level and beat its UT on my first try. It's also worth noting that there's a super-wide Finish trigger around the finish pad so you can finish the level on either side of the finish pad!

Miscalculation - I couldn’t beat its Ultimate Time by using the "full path" or find an easier way to achieve this until I found out that I can jump on the sloped grass island to head for the checkpoint rather than jumping on the tree. One possible improvement is to get the Time Travel around the Gravity Modifiers area, but I couldn’t actually do it successfully as I would touch the upper GM after performing a wall hit. This is the first out of the three that I beat its UT.

Manic Bounce - The LAST official level to beat its UT! I said that this level was extremely difficult to beat when you played it for the first time. Now I think this level wasn’t that bad if you played it at least a few times. I have to say that for different runs I did, I failed numerous times at different parts of the level. Normally, I had a number of unsuccessful attempts to get to the finish pad on the final challenge. This run was lucky!

Awesome Hint:

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
21 Oct 2017 01:30 - 21 Oct 2017 01:31 #149
Who's ready for FrightFest? Here are two videos for you today! The first one should be as interesting as the second one...

Castle Colossus (2:59.412 - 100% Quota)

I've been wanting to do this challenge where you get 100% of the gems in this level and finish under the Par Time. It took me several attempts to do this challenge a few times, and there are many alternate paths to do as well! For some reason, even the current version of PQ has this ongoing issue when this achievement won't show that it's unlocked even after to accomplish it.

Awesome Hint:

Last edit: 21 Oct 2017 01:31 by eNetro.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
21 Oct 2017 03:21 #150
You just made my MBEvil Advanced compilation a minute shorter. THANK you!

Call me Chris!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.290 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.