file Jeff's Swag Video Topic

• Jeff
  • Jeff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
13 Jul 2014 04:02 - 16 Jul 2014 01:10 #1
ABOUT TIME. GAWD ITS ONLY BEEN LIKE 2 YEARS?!

Channel Information:

Hey guys, I'm Jeff from the marble blast forums and from the GarageGames forums.
I'm a programmer who currently develops Marble Blast Platinum, a mod of Marble Blast Gold, as well as a programmer who works with the Torque3D game engine. I have programming knowledge in C, C++, C#, Java, PHP, HTML/CSS, mySQL, VisualBasic, and TorqueScript. Of those languages, extensive knowledge and emphasis is put on C++ and TorqueScript (what I work with daily).
I'll be posting videos of marble blast as well as possibly videos of projects that I develop in other things, such as Torque3D from time to time.
I hope you enjoy my videos, and if you like them, maybe subscribe? :)
Also Bananas!

Anyways, here is where I'll be posting my videos of marble blast, as well as other secret surprises that may come along in the future. You just keep on the lookout!

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
Last edit: 16 Jul 2014 01:10 by Jeff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 10
13 Jul 2014 13:48 #2
Well played. I can't wait to see what else you will post. I haven't seen anyone use that marble and it looks nice.
But if you're on mac, what do regislian and asuul use? don't they use pcs?
And if your on mac i would like you to fill out this for i made.
a) what is your screen recorder?

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
14 Jul 2014 01:00 - 14 Jul 2014 01:01 #3
I use Windows 7 PC, mac powerpc, mac intel, and Ubuntu Linux. On mac, i can also use crossover to run windows applications.

I use screenflow, which is on the mac app store. It costs $99 United States Dollar.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
Last edit: 14 Jul 2014 01:01 by Jeff.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
16 Jul 2014 01:00 #4
New Video!

Team PQ decides to take on Team MBP. Who will win?

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.822 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.