NOTE: All CLA videos are marked as unofficial. I intend to replace them with update videos featuring an updated selection of levels.
Here's a video of me completing the first 340 levels (approximately 10%) of the CLA. I have added a considerably large amount of my time and effort into this project, and your patience and support is very appreciated.
Hope you enjoy!
- This video covers 340 levels in alphabetical order from twist golf to Blue Refolded. All levels are played without the use of radar or opening the console and all mission files are not altered or changed unless stated otherwise.
- All MBU levels in the video (A Different Perspective, Aqua Half Pipe, ARRRRGGG!!!, Block Towers, Blue City, Blue Cube, and Blue Loop) had their respective .mis files changed in order to give the marble MBU size.
- 8-Bit and Aim are played using Big Marble 1 and Small Marble 2, respectively, as these levels were designed for the aforementioned marble sizes.
- A CHEVY LEVEL - BY KURT is played in MBG due to the level not being playable in PQ.
- BIG LEVEL! is not included in the video due to the level being impossible.
- This video covers 320 levels in alphabetical order from Blue Rush to Danger Zone [marbleman]. All levels are played without the use of radar or opening the console and all mission files are not altered or changed unless stated otherwise.
- All MBU levels in the video (Blue Terror, Blue World, Borked, Broken Ice, Caesar Salad, Choosing Paths, Circular [Matthieu Parizeau], CleanSweep, Climb of Victory, Cold Climb, Colourful Nation, Cross Gems, Cross Patterns, Curvy, CyberFox's Level, and Danger Zone [Matthieu Parizeau]) had their respective .mis files changed in order to give the marble MBU size.
- Broken Marble and Caffine are played in MBG due to custom code in the .mis files not functioning correctly in PQ.
- Bumper Training - Advanced is played in MBG due to how finishing OOB doesn't work in PQ (this was recorded before the update that re-allowed this).
- Cheats is not included in the video due to the level being impossible.
- One of the interiors in Creationism is missing in the CLA download. The interior was located and added to the game files, making the level playable.
Been a while, so I decided to update this thread with some of my recent-ish videos in case people haven't seen them.
Pretty proud of this run in particular. I remember spending many days grinding this down to sub-36, and honestly, it was worth it. Ended up beating an old Xedron and Powerjohn time, so that's a plus. This run was going to be part of some big project, but I lost motivation halfway through. I might intend to pick it up again, but I'd have to start completely from scratch, and considering how many attention has shift-ed to other games, it'll probably take a while.
This is a timelapse of the creation of Ground Absolute Zero. I want to continue making more videos like this one, but I'm currently unmotivated on working on my level ideas (not to mention I also can't screen record anyway).