Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

lock [COMMENT] The Day After too hard

• Steven
  • Steven's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
04 Jan 2016 05:39 #1
The newest Beginner level, The Day After, seems to be too hard for a Beginner level. I feel like it should either be redesigned (which could be as simple as adding more powerups) or moved to a higher tier (I would suggest Advanced).

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!
The topic has been locked.
  • Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
04 Jan 2016 16:08 #2
I would suggest moving it to Intermediate. It's harder than a Beginner level, but not Advanced hard.

Yeah, "The Day After" is pretty tricky, especially for the fact that your jump height is decreased on snow which makes EVERYTHING better. There's still a path to be found for the level, but it's certainly possible to do it.

Have you found the Easter Egg yet? (Not the token.) ;)

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
  • Thank you received: 368
05 Jan 2016 22:53 - 06 Jan 2016 03:42 #3
I had mixed feelings about it when I finished it. I'll possibly bump it up to Intermediate as Rozi suggested and move some of the Intermediate levels down to Beginner (as they are certainly not -that- hard.)

Edit: Moved "The Day After" to Intermediate in Build 31088+.

~Aayrl
Last edit: 06 Jan 2016 03:42 by Aayrl.
Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.828 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.