file MBP 1.20 for Mac released!

• Thank you received: 0
15 Nov 2012 00:45 #31
Okay, please tolerate my noobosity for one moment.

I went to my macgamesstore marble blast, and made a application shortcut. I then dragged the copy upon the mbp installer, but all I got was some question marks. Help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 123
15 Nov 2012 01:53 #32
You seemed to have confused the Mac. Run the installer and locate the original MB game in the installer, and it should find the game where you specified it to be, and install.

Lame post, but whatever.

• Thank you received: 0
15 Nov 2012 02:11 #33
Nov 14, 2012, 5:53pm, Promarbler bananas wrote:You seemed to have confused the Mac. Run the installer and locate the original MB game in the installer, and it should find the game where you specified it to be, and install.

Lame post, but whatever.

What do you mean original? I would like to know how to install MBP 1.20 with no previous mbg existing.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.798 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.