file MBP Leaderboards Custom Levels FIX'D!

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
30 Aug 2010 09:46 #1
Quote:You guys want to tell me this had gone unnoticed for 1.5 years?

Phil had just sent me an e-mail saying one of our members had noticed that Stunt Show (Custom Levels Pack 12 - Level 14) cannot be played. It's treated as if you don't even have it downloaded because the level screenshot itself is also missing.

So after over 1.5 hours of torture, I've finally managed to compile Pack 12 again and this time with the correct level. I've also updated the anti-hack appropriately and all seems well. I've also decided to upload a special pack to the forums that includes all MBP Leaderboards Custom levels.

As a bonus for this huge error and for taking this long to fix (no one told me of this before!), I've scaled up the amount of points you get from this level for just passing it-- I believe around 40,000 more points. You should get 100,000 or so points for a top time (~30 seconds). My best is 29.60 .

HAVE FUN!

All Levels Pack:
ALL Custom Levels Pack (1-24)

Individual Pack Download:
Custom Levels Pack 1
Custom Levels Pack 2
Custom Levels Pack 3
Custom Levels Pack 4
Custom Levels Pack 5
Custom Levels Pack 6
Custom Levels Pack 7
Custom Levels Pack 8
Custom Levels Pack 9
Custom Levels Pack 10
Custom Levels Pack 11
Custom Levels Pack 12
Custom Levels Pack 13
Custom Levels Pack 14
Custom Levels Pack 15
Custom Levels Pack 16
Custom Levels Pack 17
Custom Levels Pack 18
Custom Levels Pack 19
Custom Levels Pack 20
Custom Levels Pack 21
Custom Levels Pack 22
Custom Levels Pack 23
Custom Levels Pack 24

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
30 Aug 2010 09:53 #2
Thanks, that's cool!

• Thank you received: 52
30 Aug 2010 10:36 #3
Yay 105,000 more rating

• Thank you received: 24
30 Aug 2010 13:02 #4
Lol took this long for stunt show to finally be fixed. I did mention it before in the leaderboards (about more than a year ago lol?) but i guess i didn't post it here and just forgot about it. But all right! Banzai to Stunt Show!

• Thank you received: 18
30 Aug 2010 18:46 #5
Thanks for compiling.

• Pyro
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • The semester rounds out!
30 Aug 2010 18:57 #6
Thanks for uploading these, I was looking for them.

30 Aug 2010 21:30 #7
These babies are getting installed right now!

31 Aug 2010 14:06 #8
I tried to play Mud Jump and it says Probably your mission is modified, reinstall the last patch or contact MBP Team

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Sep 2010 15:03 #9
Quote:It's like watching domino pieces fall one after another, isn't it?
It all started with a single complaint about a non-working level and me posting about it as a Tip of the Day to tell everyone it's been fixed. Then another one came around and now 2 more. Thanks to all the community members who pointed these out!

Stunt Show (Custom Levels Pack 12), Mud Jump (Custom Levels Pack 10), Excalibur (Director's Cut - Level 5) & Widow's Peak (Director's Cut - Level 27) are all fixed. You need to have a clean installation of MBP 1.14 and download (if necessary) the level packs. These can be downloaded from The Marble Blast Forums (go to MBP/PQ board, then sub-board Announcements and check for the leaderboards fix thread).

Note that Excalibur does NOT have an In Bounds Trigger. Next patch (or PQ getting released, whichever is first) will have the fixed version.

HAVE FUN!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 24
01 Sep 2010 18:08 #10
Is it just me...but ever since the 'fix', Widow's Peak doesn't seem to be displayed in the level selection list in the leaderboards? It states You don't have the file with the Download button, even though i clearly have the files in the game folder. It wasn't like that before the 'fix'?

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
02 Sep 2010 01:36 #11
Me and my server edits... fix'd.

14 Sep 2010 23:39 #12
this is great!!

15 Sep 2010 01:02 #13
Does anyone know WHY it took so long for someone to notice?

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
15 Sep 2010 01:12 #14
I would doubt this had gone unnoticed for this long, more like 'I'm too lazy about ever reporting this directly and I'm hoping they would notice it themselves or someone else will report it' and that has what happened for 1.5 years

15 Sep 2010 09:46 #15
Crazycool, wut? Don't bump with useless shit like that. Consider this an warning-with-no-warning.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.963 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.