• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
27 Jul 2008 00:44 #1
Hey all,

So about two weeks ago I wanted to have the entire staff doing a small interview. If you want to read the result (which is both serious and funny) then go ahead. If you're part of a Mod or are the head of one, there's a question giving out tips about mods which pretty much will reflect to you as well.

Enjoy!

- What made you join MBP?

Perishingflames:
I liked being a part of something major and helping out the community. I also liked testing levels and building them too.

Lonestar:
If I remember correctly, I got in because Robot Marble couldn't do his stuff and apparently told you guys I could do it better, but all I really wanted to do was the GUI and make some levels if I had any ideas. Seemed like a fun project, and thought I could do my part.

Matan:
Jase and Phil made me join it and it took me by surprise. It seemed like a cool idea, just making a few levels and changing around different things in the game, making it a mini-mod.

Andrew Sears:
Matan made me

Phil:
I joined MBP because I liked the idea of starting a Marble Blast mod.

Spy47:
To be honest, at first I didn't know the existence of MBP. One day I just started coding Multiplayer, and I showed my work to this great community I found. After all the issues, I talked with Matan and he told me about MBP. I really wanted to help in the project, and after the team started to trust me (I hope haha) we all started to get all those great ideas and implemented them.

Jase:
I liked the idea of creating a new game for ppl to play

Oakster:
I wanted to be a part of a new mod and it seemed like a lot of fun. I've never done one before and it was a new experience.

Ian:
I was making a level for the MBP level competition, but I was the only one who did anything. Matan cancelled the competition but I got mad because I spent a lot of time into that level so Matan let me join.

Pablo:
I was asked to by Matan. and I eagerly joined once I was asked cause it was the coolest thing going on since before I had joined the community.

Technostick:
technostick says:
er... I didn't
[BIO] Israeli Red Dragon - Leaderboards coming to Marble Blast Platinum! says:
You are listed as part of the staff
technostick says:
ok make up your own story involving AS, Luke, and Robot Marble
technostick says:
I've no idea

- How did you contribute to MBP?

Perishingflames:
I helped test various levels, replicate various levels, provide feedback on the overall experience of MBP, and contribute ideas to its future.

Lonestar:
My biggest contributation seemed to be exposing Robot Marble and getting him out, I ended up not doing the GUI and only made a few levels

Matan:
Besides the fact I came up with the mod name, I've done a lot. Levels, ideas, decisions, mod-leader, screenshot taking, some coding, writing out many things and basically anything non-texturing/shape building. I've also been in contact with GarageGames to get some files that were previously not found in the community. I spent a lot of time into MBP so it'll go perfect and that everyone would enjoy a great mod.

Andrew Sears:
I built many of the levels that appear in-game.

Phil:
I contributed to MBP in a lot of ways, such as creating levels, composing the music, creating a fair portion of the graphics, modifying the GUI (Graphical User Interface), creating new sound effects, and remaking levels that used multiple interiors.

Spy47:
I've made the majority of coding of new features in the game. I've never been really interested in level making (besides I suck at MB), so you can count most of the features outside level making that enhance the gameplay.

Jase:
Graphic design and shitty levels

Oakster:
I was originally a tester but then was realised for my AWESOME QuArKing abilites ( I actually sucked back then :S) so became a repper as a secondary job.

Ian:
I made lots of levels, (maybe too many) made a few textures, and that's about it.

Pablo:
I replicated levels in QuArK, then later made some of my own. I also worked a lot on the Patches, especially the upcoming 1.10, adding smooth slopes to levels in QuArK.

Technostick:
I pointed out many unimportant mistakes among some important. I totally confused Robot Marble and I totally annoyed Matan.

- What did you learn from making MBP?

Perishingflames:
I became more proficient in building levels using map-editing tools, and I learned a lot about everyone else involved through the close contact throughout and I learned a lot about how to mod the game and all the package contents stuff, as well as how to mac-ize the final product.

Lonestar:
Mostly stuff about management, what it's like to work with a team (I tend to work poorly with teams ), and being a part of something where we worked together to benifit the other fans of MarbleBlast just because we wanted to, not because we were being paid or receiving anything.

Matan:
I've learnt how to be a team leader and how to manage an entire team. I've also learnt how to choose the staff and what they should do. I personally learnt how to create maps and go into extreme detail and I ended up loving to do all the presentation areas, namely screenshots, to which I value the most. I've learnt how to build an installer and levels and how to design a modification on a whole.

Andrew Sears:
How fun it is to participate in a large group project.

Phil:
I don't think I've learnt that much. I've learnt a lot of new tricks in QuArK (such as creating arches and brush subtraction) and how to make (almost) realistic skyboxes with Terragen. I've been a little bit experienced with sound and music for a while, but I don't really think I've learnt that much throughout the time of developing MBP. That's about all really.

Spy47:
Mainly I've learned what is like to be part of a team. The teamwork here is great and has teached me how to behave, apart from the experience in coding I've gained.

Jase:
How to work better in a team

Oakster:
~ How to use QuArK much better
~ How much work a mod actually does take
~ How big a part coding is
~ How much stress and fun it can be at the same time
~ And how much work people can do if they try their best even if they suck *coughmecough*

Ian:
I learned how doing a full mod for a game works

Pablo:
I continued to improve my QuArK skills in many aspects of making maps. I learned how people in a community work together and contribute different bits of data while making a mod. Finally, I learned about FTP.

Technostick:
1) Teenagers are idiots. (go me)
2) Not everybody in a team needs to be awesome for the team to create something awesome.
3) People have LOTS of time to waste.

- Describe, in detail, your experience in MBP and how you felt doing this mod.

Perishingflames:
It really notched my life up a step, before the mod everthing started feeling the same with the forum, and I really needed something major to get me involved with the forums more and have more fun. During the mod I had a really fun time, both testing the levels and product, and my life went from slightly boring to more involved, better. During the mod I was really excited as well about what we were doing for the community and excited to see their expressions when they finally could play the levels and the MBP-experience.

Lonestar:
I wanted to be in from the start because I felt I could have a positive influence on the team, whether it be in design, which I wanted to do, or management, which I tend to be better at. While I participated in creating the final project by making a few levels and shapes, I believe I helped make some decisions behind the scenes via MSN that helped the mod become what it was. Due to the fact that waking up at 7 in the morning after a late night of having a 6-way-Skype call is the equivilant of waking up with a hangover, I'm unable to recall exactly what those decisions were... but I remember doing it.

Matan:
It was a lifetime experience because it was a great chance to contribute to the community. The experience was great [except for when we had the release time nearing, then the pressure was massive] and I've had a great time working. I've been able to participate in all the areas I wanted. To test levels to the extreme and be able to make them better was important to me. I've experienced map design on a whole new level and came to love it, despite the difficulties. Having this mod released means a lot to me. I've also enjoyed working with the staff because it was the first time I experienced such team work and I've been impressed with all of them.

Andrew Sears:
Making levels is one of my favorite things to do, so I was very happy having this job. When the levels were being quarked, I did little, since I did not have Constructor at the time. Overall, I had fun making MBP and am satisfied with the final result.

Phil:
I felt mostly happy working in the MBP team - 'mostly' because the pressure started building up when the release date was nearing. I enjoyed creating a lot of the levels for it. You really enjoy it when a great idea sparks up, and you make your great idea a reality. It might've been frustrating and difficult, but in the end it does feel rewarding. This was my first time ever working in a team project, and I think I did well.

Spy47:
It has been a lot of fun, thinking on how I enjoy coding. There isn't anything better than working while having fun. Also, working with a leader like Matan is very cool because you know exactly what to do and how everyone in the team has been very nice to me, and I'm thankful for that. But most of all, the experience of bringing enjoyment to the players, and helping them in their problems they can have while playing, is very filling.

Jase:
I had a great time working with the other ppl to develop this mod. I learnt alot about other peoples skills.

Oakster:
HIGHLY enjoyable, lots of fun, people helped a lot if need be and the work load was shared around a lot... and yeah.

Ian:
It was an honor to be working on such a big project, and it felt great contributing to it. I did feel a bit left-out in the final stages of the project, but other than that it was a great experience

Pablo:
I really liked working with everyone, RM having left before I joined. I feel proud showing MBP to my friends at school and showing them what teens from all over the world can make if they work together.

Technostick:
I was never much involved in the actual making of MBP. However, being a part of the project and seeing its development from the start was a great experience. I would like to think that I helped MBP continue smoothly at some times at which its progress did not seem assured. Finally it was an enormous and rewarding proof reading job.

- Did you think it would take that long for the whole mod to be made? If so (or not), why?

Perishingflames:
At first, I thought we were making great progress and could have it done quickly (by the original thought date). The levels were just pumping out and there were so many good ideas for MBP, and Spy was working hard and looking into them. As it progressed, I realized that we were actually at a good pace although we were taking a long time, because it really does take patience and hard work to get MBP perfected as we wanted it to be. I think it took a lot longer than we expected for a couple reasons: at the last minute, we decided to replicate all the levels, and 2) spy didn't come with us till mid-late MBP work, and just then we started drilling him with codes instead of planning them in advance.

Lonestar:
Well, at first it seemed we were only adding levels and making a GUI, then the whole total mod thing came in and we started adding teleporters, checkpoints and there was a multiplayer idea at some point. As soon as it became apparent that we were actually serious when we said we were making a total conversion, I expected the project to take much longer. But really, I was fairly content with coming onto the forums and working on it, until we started getting closer to release I didn't think about it much.

Matan:
To be honest, no. The orignial date was about March-April because there wasn't a lot to do and it was pretty basic. Then as we got more staff we had more levels coming and more ideas pouring in and many more things coming. Eventually we got to a point where we thought we were done and prepared for a Mid-2007 release, but then GarageGames stopped us. So I took this pause to tell Phil I want all levels to look better, which then started a replication process which took about 5 months. The beginner levels were done within a month, but then school and university started again for Phil and I respectively. While this was happening many more things came to MBP which just made it bigger every time. The end result of course was nowhere near the beginning. It was way better.
MBP would never be completely replicated if it wasn't for Pablo who was the last one to join and I can't believe he was available. I got him to do a lot of replications, more than the rest of the staff, and he did it gladly. I think he was the main reason why MBP got released at the end of 2007. He definitely is a star staff and the best one out there. Even today, with 1.10 nearing, he did dozens of levels and his work never ceases to amaze. Another main mention is Spy who joined us in the last 4-5 months and did a lot to get many codes done that previously were not working or not even started. He did so much and so fast that those additions were great. The only bad thing is that they were added so late into the mod so we still see the effects today. MBP is still being worked on and is still updating, which is great, because it shows we are still determined to have more of it done and fixed. Ends up that a great total-modification like MBP takes a lot of time and dedication.

Andrew Sears:
No, because we were originally going to have <50 levels and none of the new coding that was in the final version. All our new ideas ended up pushing back release more and more.

Phil:
Mods do take a long time to make, that's if you want to make it good. I didn't think it would've taken that long, because at first when it was Jase, Matan and I, we planned to each create about 10 levels making a pack with about 30 levels in it.
But the project evolved, and we started sending a couple of requests to some people (who are good in an area or two) to join our team, and make it bigger and better. That sort of thing kept on happening for a while, and then it got very big. It was good, because there's a large quantity of levels, textures, etc. and bad (at first!) because I was a little worried that the project was going to 'get out of control'. But, I'm happy that the latter didn't happen. Instead, the mod just kept on getting better and better and became a success.

Spy47:
While the mod is already finished, we are still working to enhance the player's experience. I already knew it would take long since this is a very ambitious project (as every project should be) and it's turning out very well.

Jase:
No I did not because I didnt think the mod would be as large as it was. But in the end I think it turned out better than it could have been.

Oakster:
I didn't realise how much work was needed so I was expecting less. When I saw what actually needed to be done though, I thought it was managed extremely well.

Ian:
I didn't think it would take as long as it did, but delaying it to perfect it was a good idea in my opinion.

Pablo:
Before I joined, I was like everyone else and got frustrated when the release date kept getting postponed. After I joined, I realised just how much work it would take to complete. I was a bit surprised that we completed all those replications in only about six months!

Technostick:
According to MBP's original conception, nobody could have imagined it becoming such an encompassing mod. I did see however its growth from a pack of levels to an entirely new game, and as such kept abreast of the increase in development time.

- Any complaints or highlights you'd like to share?

Perishingflames:
Highlights - Seeing our plans in action when spy pumped out those codes. Other highlights were replicating the levels, and seeing others replications, a last highlight was getting out the demo and final product, and seeing how much everyone loved our work, MBP.

Lonestar:
Don't trust the french, and if you're an 11 year old kid who plays the game obsessively, don't try to make the next MBP on a whim
As for highlights, personally I think Spy's appearence was one of the most important for the mod, his brilliant coding made so much more possible then what we could have done normally.

Matan:
Highlights - Recruiting the entire team. They were all great.
Andrew, PF and Ian made excellent levels. Pablo was QuArKing like mad [major highlight] while Spy was coding to keep up [and wow he's amazing]. Phil did amazing job with his texturing and work into music and interiors and he was the one that got us into the scenery style of MBP with poles and arches. Technostick was great because he was always there to point out all the bugs. Lonestar always brought up great ideas and made some good decisions which were really great. Oakster was great with QuArKing as well. PF and Lonestar deserve a second mention because of the fact they were on Mac, and I continuously kept them into pressure to make sure everything works well on a Mac.
We also got help from GarageGames, which was great because they provided us with information and files previously not available and it made our lives so much easier, especially with the GUI.
Other people were are: Alex Swanson, Beau, CyberFox, Moshe, Darkness Shadow and ShadowMarble because they all helped out to make this mod the way it is, and we couldn't have done it without them!
The final highlight is to see everyone very happy with MBP and that it turned out better than first expected.

Another funny bit was towards the end of the mod, when we removed like 20-30 levels from the game into Director's Cut and
needed to make ~15-20 new levels in a short space of time. Getting those done was amazing.

Complaints - Mainly about myself. I screwed up quite a lot of things during release which I learnt from so in 1.10 [which will be HUGE] is not going to have me screwing around and I'll not try and rush it. I also thought I pressured the staff a bit too much but they did so much I think it's okay and I hope they ain't pissed off at me.

Andrew Sears:
Complaints: I wish it hadn't taken so long to finish MB.
Highlights: QuArKing all the levels; the new codes (such as marble skin selection and demo maker); and the whole plan in getting RM out of staff

Phil:
I don't think anything, really.

Spy47:
There aren't really complaints from me, but I'd like to highlight all the team for trusting my work and, of course, the players for enjoying our mod (and for their great patience!).

Jase:
Matan stole the spotlight

Oakster:
Pablo's Rep Thread - so awesome to see the stuff he'd done. Also when I repped PR1+2 I loved people reaction - it made me feel very satisfied even though now I see everythings misaligned and crap.

Ian:
Some of the levels are insanely laggy on my friends computer, makes them pretty much impossible

Pablo:
A highlight I was really excited about was the new GUI introduced in the demo. Before, we had used a crappy version of MBG's GUI, and this opened my eyes to how different MBP was going to be.
Complaints... not really. Just with myself for not joining the community and MBP a year earlier.

Technostick:
I must say that seeing Phil's first MBP designs for the first time was the greatest revelation. I have high hopes that 1.10 would match or exceed those impressions.

- Ever since MBP was created, more modifications to MBG started go around. Any tips you'd like to share? Any comments and suggestions for those mods to have a better start or to be better prepared and to expect certain things?

Perishingflames:
If you are planning on making a mod as full and complete as MBP, you better plan to put some serious time and effort into it. You also have to realize that it is going to start to take a hold of your life, for example, we had a release date set, and I was to get the finished product a few days before to mac-ize. My parents told me we were going to the lake that weekend. sorry mom, sorry dad, its important that I be here this weekend.

Lonestar:
Don't just decide on a whim that you're going to make your own, you won't recruit people overnight and make it by next week. You have to be able to be willing to put in considerable time and effort over a group of people, and try not to just lead them into the ground. If you're really serious about being a part of your own mod, it's in much better interest for yourself and the community that you attempt to join an existing mod and contribute to it's team instead of plauging us with yet another new one that will only last until it's topic is locked for spam.

Matan:
Many mods want to be total-modification like MBP. The first thing to recognise is that you'll need a lot of time and dedication, depending on your position. If you're the leader, you need the most. For others, it might be in certain parts.
Also, know where your staff are and when you need them; like Spy whenever he has music/school I never ask him for anything and wait until he's free again. With the rest I do the same: ask when free, shut up when busy. As for myself I run the entire time but free up space for myself when things in my life occur. Be prepared to the fact that the mod won't be anyone's single priority in life.

You will have only 2 parts each year to do everything you want: summer and winter holidays. Anything in between is a slow but steady advance, but its slow enough so that not a lot happens. If someone's missing in those holidays, you've got a massive hole you need to fill up in a short amount of space and the longer you take the worse the outcome is. MBP advanced the most in those summer and winter holidays, so be prepared to the fact that it might take 6 months or a year if not more before your mod will be ready. This again hints towards the dedication you'll have to give the mod and not give up on it after a few weeks which many do. If you think it'll be released in a few weeks, don't bother even making one.

Another tip is to realise you need to have a mod more about quality than quantity. 120 levels in MBP was hard to achieve especially since new ideas were to be thought. You end up with levels repeating themselves, so getting 120 non-repeating levels or repeating but in different styles was extremely hard. 120 is also a good number, because 150-300 is just too much and extremely stupid and you'll end up with difficulties arranging them correctly. Be orignial and creative, don't re-use ideas and levels because it's only gonna suck.

Also you need to have a plan, and that's important, because if you don't have one you'll only waste valuable time. A theme is also important in this case, because it helps to set out the feel you want for the mod.

Another tip is the staff: recruit reliable members. Everyone wants to be in a mod, but not everyone is good. Look at the history of that member and then decide. When I took MBP staff, they had a great record, which is why they were recruited. I prerfer experienced over newbies because newbies will just screw everything up (Robot Marble). Having valuable members in the right positions and filling all of them up in very early stages is the best possible start [MBA had it whereas MBP didn't].

The levels were also not the most important thing. Keep them for a later stage. Codes and powerups/hazards should come in first so that you get to use them in more levels; unfortunately it didn't happen in MBP so it wasn't well-developed as it could have been. MBA does a great job because they have many textures to start out with, some new shapes and codes which helps a lot and they keep level building and design to a later stage, so definitely they'll pull it out.

Also the staff gotta be co-operating with each other and expect parts where they won't and think they're better than others. It won't help if everyone is power-hungry. A total-conversion mod is a serious thing because it touches all game elements. A mini-mod for levels only and a few other things can be done by 3-5 people at best and is expected to be done pretty fast. But then again, a good mod is a quality mod. If you're up to make levels only, go use MBG/MBP textures and make a gigantic level pack for those, because making it into a mod is a total waste of time and it's gonna suck.

Final tip is releasing mod info. When you start, all mods are about the same, so you want staff to make it different. Don't release pre-alpha and alpha stuff because they're only going to change and nothing in these will remain to the final [nothing in terms of only ~5% at best]. Show a pic or an update every now and then to keep community interest in the mod running, but make sure you keep doing the mod all the time.
Again, summer/winter holidays are your only chance to get a lot done and thus keep the community informed that the mod isn't

on hold or dead. If you show a lot at the start, it's going to disappoint a lot of people when it changes and nots ends up as they expected it to be [because those media you set out will form people's opinions on your mod, its design and gameplay].
When Beta comes around, it's your first chance to impress the community, so make it worth. A good beta will attract further support and more interest. MBP's beta wasn't the best, but good enough to keep everyone happy and ready for the final build. Things in beta will also change towards the final [and most of MBP's beta also changed to final] so keep working and don't think that because everyone's happy you're done, because that will work against you.

Andrew Sears:
Make all your levels in QuArK, not the level editor.

Phil:
Mods do take a long time to make, that's if you want to make it good. I didn't think it would've taken that long, because at first when it was Jase, Matan and I, we planned to each create about 10 levels making a pack with about 30 levels in it. But the project evolved, and we started sending a couple of requests to some people (who are good in an area or two) to join our team, and make it bigger and better. That sort of thing kept on happening for a while, and then it got very big. It was good, because there's a large quantity of levels, textures, etc. and bad (at first!) because I was a little worried that the project was going to 'get out of control'. But, I'm happy that the latter didn't happen. Instead, the mod just kept on getting better and better and became a success.

Spy47:
From my player viewpoint, a mod for me is an almost complete modification. So just a suggestion: In Marble Blast's case, a mod is not only a level pack. You can also try to modify everything else: graphics, features, sounds, music... Nobody wants to see the same thing over and over.
Also, every idea you have for the game, implement it! Every detail is important, and people will like it!

Jase:
Plan them and find a capable coder. ps dont get losers who flog other ppls code

Oakster:
Be prepared for throughout testing and take all feed back (positive and negative) on board.

Ian:
Make sure you do something new that makes it stand out. If not, it will probably be overshadowed by MBP.

Pablo:
It's okay if work goes slowly, just don't let it stop. Every person working on the mod needs to respect the leader or it will fall apart. New features for the mod should be frozen once building starts; don't keep adding more and more ideas as the mod progresses. (Save them for patches if you have any.)

Technostick:
In general, we the community want to see new ideas, and if they are executed professionally we will positively enjoy them. Bells and whistles can make a great difference.

- Overall, do you think MBP is a success? Why?

Perishingflames:
Yes, I think mbp is a huge success for several reasons:
1) It is now more-used than the original product, MBG. Just take a look at the released level packs for the last few months and you will see what I mean.
2) Everyone is trying to make their own mod after they have seen how successful ours was. They want to be just like us.
3) It's a success because you, one of the main creators of MBP, are now acknowledged wherever you happen to go- marble blast wise, because of your contributions to this well-known mod.

Lonestar:
We did what we set out to do, didn't we? And we did it better then we had imagined possible at first. That's a success by my standards. Things rarely work so well, and MBP definitely turned out better then well.

Matan:
Yes, and it was better than expected. The community prefered MBP over MBG which showed how much a new game design was needed, and it's up to us to continue making it better and updated if we want to keep the lead. The monthly level packs indicate MBP's popularity over MBG's as time goes. Also, the mod becomes widespread really fast because it was great, and I've been pleased to see in several forums great feedback on MBP and people sharing it with each other, which means we attract new fans previously not knowing about Marble Blast Platinum or Marble Blast at all. It creates copycats too, but it's all part of the success. The end result is a fully functional game which is continued to be updated as time goes.

Andrew Sears:
Yes, because the levels/coding/GUIs/music etc is far superior to MBG. Plus, this is a project that will never end, with the new patch coming out. Also, it's great that the staff listens to the community's complaints and fixes them in the patches.

Phil:
Of course! In the time of the development of MBP (I'm not talking about patches) everyone was too excited for MBP and we were pleased. And when it released, everybody loved it and we were so happy! I felt glad that I took part in MBP.

Spy47:
I think this question should be answered by the players. They play the game after all, so it's their decision to say if it's good or not. So, if they like or don't like something about the mod, they always can say it out loud. Their opinion is the most important for us!

Jase:
Yes because it is well known by all the members on the forum and they all seem to enjoy it.

Oakster:
Yep - people loved it, everything went to plan and it was just general awesomeness

Ian:
Yeah, everyone seems too like it and we seem to be getting more MBP custom levels than MBG ones these days.

Pablo:
Yes, it is a success because it has achieved the two goals of any mod: (1) be better than the original, and (2) let people have fun. Another reason that it's a success is that we're still adding and improving features, seven months after it was released!

Technostick:
MBP is by any measure a success. One could have thought it unattainable that MBP would surpass and supplant MBG, but it has done so without doubt. Further updates will enhance its status; I believe that it has reached or will presently reach a point at which no further mod can replace MBP in the same way.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 18
27 Jul 2008 01:26 #2
Hooray for interviews! I am very interested to see how everyone responded.

(Hint for people starting mods: read our advice very carefully.)

• Thank you received: 0
27 Jul 2008 01:30 #3
Wow! It made me feel like i should wait for Patchs, Mods, Ect. it will only makeit better and more ineresting for me

27 Jul 2008 05:31 #4
Woah... who could be bothered typing up such long answers... Go short and simple!!! (Pablo, AS and Techno )

• Thank you received: 2
27 Jul 2008 07:19 #5
I liked technostick's grammar

But that was extremely interesting. I really enjoyed seeing everyone's thoughts on all the different subjects.

• Thank you received: 15
27 Jul 2008 15:05 #6
My replies were too short.

Anyway, it was quite interesting to read everyone else's replies, and I agree on every single one of them.

27 Jul 2008 16:18 #7
Jul 26, 2008, 10:31pm, oakster wrote:Woah... who could be bothered typing up such long answers... Go short and simple!!! (Pablo, AS and Techno )

*cough* Me *cough*

• dushine
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • PING STEALLLL!
  • Thank you received: 10
27 Jul 2008 19:44 #8
Good interview. Very interesting!

Legit Marbler
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/MBdushine

• dushine
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • PING STEALLLL!
28 Jul 2008 10:43 #9
Phew took 30+ to read it all carefully, good thing reading long things at the forums is fun for me especially when they are interesting, Technostick had some good grammar and Matan as usual long, detailed and well explained answers. I agree with both Lonestar and Matan, those upcoming modes such as MBM and MBR are all signs of popularity from MBP but by the looks of them, they will not be even a fraction of the awesomeness that MBP presents, so all those people and their new modes (apart from Aayrl I guess) should really stick to MBP because their modes are just MBG interiors copied and modified a bit, plus their modes won't be popular at all like MBP since MBP is getting cooler and cooler, the interviews were really outstanding and funny, I see why all staff members and members are great, Matan chose wise and very carefully, wish I was there by then (or was I?), really wanted to see this interview and it was GREAT.
P.S- Mod makers did you pay attention to all that was written?

Legit Marbler
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/MBdushine

12 Aug 2008 18:03 #10
I bow and worship

youtube.com/marbleduck

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.937 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.