check Why can't some one join into my server?

• ExpedicHabbet
  • ExpedicHabbet's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Hobby learning
  • Thank you received: 0
30 Jan 2014 09:15 - 09 Feb 2014 06:53 #1
1/29, I let tiki join into my server(1). but he/she can't join my server, Why?
When he/she was joining, It pops TIMED OUT! Very crazy, isn't it? :angry:
1/30, I let marblejc join my server, he/she says:"I can't join your server, it says TIMED OUT." Very crazy, isn't it? isn't it?! :(
Aren't you often encounter this situation?
(1) It refers to HYZ's Server.

I love learning Mathematics best!
Last edit: 09 Feb 2014 06:53 by ExpedicHabbet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
03 Feb 2014 10:23 #2
You need to Port forward port 28000.
Technically you can set Marble Blast to any port which isn't 28000, e.g. 28001 (I've done that for a few weeks during development), but you have to change your mbpprefs.cs to the new port as well. Otherwise other users cannot join you.

You can see if you port forwarded successfully by going to the server settings and seeing the server status. If it says LAN Only, it means you haven't port forwarded. If it says Successful, then you're good to go.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ExpedicHabbet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.819 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.