file Serendipity Labyrinth lock bug

• ProMarbler
  • ProMarbler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 123
24 Jul 2017 14:09 #1
Problem Description:
Serendipity Labyrinth (in Bonus) appears unlocked when the Bonus category is selected. When the level is selected, the level soon grays out and in now unplayable. (It requires that the UT of The Spoils of Serendipity Gardens be beaten.) However, when I click next after playing Puzzle 8, the level is magically loadable, and can be played.

It seems the unlock requirements for the level could use some more work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NF, Evokrypt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 69
24 Jul 2017 18:23 #2
I have had this same bug, although it wasn't unlocked for me after Puzzle 8 for me. I'm not sure how it did happen for me, as I unknowingly played the level when it unlocked and then realised 'wait, this shouldn't be unlocked yet' - I didn't have the unlock requirement. This ought to be fixed.

SoundCloud page here:

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
25 Jul 2017 03:37 #3
Same here although I'm not sure what caused this glitch.

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.629 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.