file .: MBP Level Progress :.

• Phil
  • Phil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
16 Dec 2006 23:54 #31
I still have the 90% finished version. Send the full version to me via email - or MSN (that's if I'm on that is)

And I'll take a look
BTW, how was the vid I gave you?
Another BTW, Once the UI in the game play is finished, and some more skyboxes, I'm gonna start my trailer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Phil
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
20 Dec 2006 03:59 #32
EDITED: For extra formatting. Feel free to put in news in your list

• Phil
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
20 Dec 2006 04:13 #33
7.00 on Take a Stroll!

• Thank you received: 0
24 Dec 2006 05:02 #34
I'm currently making 2 levels for MBP. You'll see them soon.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
24 Dec 2006 08:09 #35
DS was fired from being staff from MBP. He's useless as heck.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Phil
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
02 Jan 2007 07:16 #36
Treachery is completed!

05 Jan 2007 00:07 #37
My levels:

par Pit (Needs to be converted)
Stairmaster
Recoil Training
Learning the Basics
Flight of the Marble
Gravity Knot
Hug the Wall
Platformer

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
05 Jan 2007 00:17 #38
Added to list.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 15
05 Jan 2007 01:14 #39
I've only made two levels (pathetic )

Learn the Anti-Recoil
Cyclone Launch

• Phil
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
09 Jan 2007 03:39 #40
Will add to list

10 Jan 2007 23:06 #41
par Pit is now converted. Also, Hug the Wall is possible. Please change both levels to 100% complete.

11 Jan 2007 01:40 #42
Me:

Gym *IP*

Marble Blast Platinum Community Group Level has 1.99 parts complete. Also, I never aproved of a seventh challenge, so there will only be 6 sections for each person.

11 Jan 2007 02:12 #43
I have made Slippery steps, avoiding hazards and crash course

• Phil
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
11 Jan 2007 04:14 #44
Ian's level status updated.

11 Jan 2007 05:34 #45
That's 1/6 parts completed, not 1/7.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
11 Jan 2007 09:18 #46
7th part imo should be a mini level from all of us that we fuse together to make a section of.

12 Jan 2007 00:10 #47
Yes, but I never approved of it, and I don't think it's a good idea anyway. No 7th section.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
12 Jan 2007 00:13 #48
ok rid of it then

• Phil
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
12 Jan 2007 07:54 #49
No 7th section.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
15 Jan 2007 12:45 #50
New level (or levels) announced:

Mini Marble Golf

Fact: Originally, my plans was to do a self level which I create where you have 18 holes in 5 different world zones.
Fact: After Technostick was through with my idea, name was changed to Marble Mini Golf, the storyline was deleted and the level was turned into a Community Group Level.

This information was taken out of the projects page from GarageGames....

Quote:
Welcome to Mini-Marble-Golf!
Mini-Marble-Golf tells the story of the Broke family as they're about to play in a new local, recently opened, mini golf grounds. Although the challenges seem hard, new technologies had allowed the golf balls to fly, jump, speed and more. Such developments had allowed the golf balls to make the challengers a bit more easier. The course itself can somehow act as a time machine.

The player takes the role of Liz the little girl who wants to win for the first time in mini-golf. She already played 99 games, but lost them all, sometimes by just one hit. Unfortunately, her family will try and cheat as they are only looking forwards to the prize: A gold medal and a golden club to the winner. Liz doesn't care about the prize, she wants to win at least this game.

The level will include new interiors, skybox, marble picture (will be a golf ball, hopefully), 5 worlds to play in (Park World, Beach World, Space World, Earth World and Grand Finale World) and much more. 17 Holes for 17 gems and 18th hole for the finish pad. Solo will be in charge of QuArK design, Matan is in charge of the storyline.

And the very post I made for this level:

Quote:
Hey everybody,

I'm just starting to work (currently it's planning) on a whole new level called:
Mini-Marble-Golf, but I also think on calling it Marble Mini-golf.

The story so far (some things might be changed):

Mother Kate, Father James and their two children, Johnny and Liz (Names are still to be changed, probably), are out to play at the recently opened local Mini Golf park. From the reviews so far, it is said to have some special golf balls and many people have been interested in playing in this park. According to the reviews, new special technologies have allowed golf balls to make some cool new tricks by themselves, such as flying or jumping! If the golf ball is trying to undergo a certain shortcut, the course suddenly acts as a time machine, changing everything back to what it was when you entered the store/course. In other words, you'd have to repeat everything.

It is no surprise then that many people booked to play in this new mysterious Mini Golf park. Even the Broke family (our characters' family name ) wanted to play it. Due to some amazing luck, the Josh family had decided to cancel their trip to the Mini Golf grounds (It is called Mini-Marble-Golf Park, by the way), and the Broke family just called in time to reserve this new space.
The Broke family is about to go to the Mini-Marble-Golf, and each and one of its members hopes to win, especially little Liz who never won a game in her life. After 99 games, she hopes to break such loss strike, and win in this mysterious golf park. However, each of the family members wants to win, and they will do everything in order to win, even if it requires to cheat (as they always did), because the winner gets a gold medal and a special club made out of gold. While that Liz is interested only in winning this 100th game, Johnny, James and Kate want that golden club and the gold medal. Liz has never cheated in any of her games, even not against her friends. It is therefore why this is going to be a very hard game for her.

Take in the role of Liz's golf ball and play in each golf course in order to get into the hole... and the gem inside it. After you get 17 gems, go to the 18th hole and finish!
Watch out, however, as it is known that the sand and the water will somehow start the 'Time Machine' and so you will have to start everything again! Add this to the many OutOfBound triggers you will find (if you try to do a shortcut ) and you got one heck of a game.
In order to achieve such continuity of the story, you'd have to go to each 'club' that you see along the route, as this is Liz's club. If you don't, you will find the dreaded Time Machine being activated.

What is this level about to contain (hopefully):

- Many new interiors as well as old ones. Some new interiors such as a marble looking like a golf ball will be seen! (hopefully it will be a golf ball!)

- Very large map, made out of five (current number, might be going down to four) worlds:

Park World: Play in this small park world, where there're trees, fruit and flowers as well as lots of grass and some walking space. Watch out, however, as the small ponds and puddles will activate the Time Machine. You'll enjoy your time around as you jump on trees, fly above the pond and speed along your route to each 'Club', where you'll be sent back to your track. Watch out for muddy areas, although they don't seem to activate the Time Machine.

Beach World: Play in this small beach-style world, where there's lots of sand! Watch out for jelly fish and for waves. You'll pretty much use the super speed in order to finish this quick world. Some gravity modifiers will help you reach the nice beachball in the sky, where the end of that world can be found. Watch out for mines.

Beach World and Park World might be joined together.

Space World: As the name says, you'll find yourself rolling around on space platforms with planets scattered around. Don't fall off . Watch out for asteroids (new interiors? or is it plain 'mine'?)!

Earth World: As the name mentiones, you'll find yourself in the normal environment that you know, but you'll need to shape up as you'll jump to the top of skyscrapers (I hope you're not afraid of heights!) and from there you'll roll down pipes and fly to other pipes as you amuse/shock your fellow family-mates with your new acquired skills!

Grand Finale World: Ready to take on all the four worlds together? That's the 18th hole and only if you can make it past the challenges, will you find the finish pad.

- 17 Gems! 1 per hole.

- Hazards: Gravity modifiers, waves, sand, mud, OutOfBound Triggers, bumpers, platforms and many many more!

- Static marbles (family golf balls) will be in your way (poor Liz, she will cry a lot), so better jump over them.

- Many text messages for the story line

- Awesome interiors placing and much more!

- Two or more golf clubs in each part of the course (each hole, that is) so that you get to be hit by Liz too!

- Out of Bound triggers so there won't be so many obvious shortcuts (especially with Power ups available around this mini-golf park!)

- And lots more!

Needed:
- Some Alpha/Beta testers (2-3 probably, don't expect to get something to test so soon!)
- New interiors (SSSSSOOOOLLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Whoever wants to go into a small lottery where I'll randomly pull off a name. You will replace a certain character. Males get into the draw, females (one only wins) also go into the draw.
Maybe ain't gonna happen, but:
- Ideas for the 18 holes.
- Course builders (wanna make some courses?). This might be a no, since it's a project I might be doing alone. If you got quite a lot of time, you can help out. It will occur if I'm rather much stressed.

I also hope that the file size will be big too, because it will mean for me that much work was put in! I don't really care what's the size, at least 10 interiors must be implemented! The more being put, the bigger and better the course and the better the storyline is!

Estimation dates:
Planning ends at 1st May. All 18 holes are set.
Alpha to end at half way through June (hopefully). ~40% of the interiors are built and implemented.
Beta to end at 1st August (hopefully). 95% of the interiors are built and implemented.
Polishing up to end halfway through August. 100% of the interiors are built and implemented.
Release by 1st September 2006. That's 01/09/2006 (DD/MM/YYYY).

I know it's a long time away, but I'm kinda busy with school, so it's a good approximation. By the worst scenario, it's gonna be released at the 1st of January 2007 (01/01/2007).

Now, I'm gonna re-do everything and get this original where it belongs... and this time: MBP, here I come!!!

(and ill do this level right after I do my part of the Marble Mini Golf and release it)

AND CHANGE SOLO HANS (interior creator) TO PHIL AS I'M GONNA KILL HIM IF HE DOESN'T DO IT! I might need him to make me whole interiors of holes (after I do them in MBP) so I won't be reaching the inteiror limit in MBG

Oh and yes I'm thinking either to do 1 BIG WORLD 18 holes (as originally planned) or to do 18 levels, 1 hole each...
but then it would scatter too much in MBP...
Hmmm...
I go with 1 big world with 18 holes... yay!

Oh and there WILL be shortcuts possible!

And due to MBP new friction forces, some of the mud and other stuff will be adapted to new friction forces that will come along. Mud changed to Ice etc.

Let the fun begin!

16 Jan 2007 00:56 #51
So, you're taking the holes and converting them to MBP? Cool, I can't wait to see how it comes out.

16 Jan 2007 03:21 #52
Update:

Gym - 99% Complete (Conversion Required?)
Tower Training - 100% Complete
Diamond Round-Up - 100% Complete
Bended Reality - *NS*

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
16 Jan 2007 09:37 #53
Quote:So, you're taking the holes and converting them to MBP? Cool, I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Nope, making my own 18 as I originally planned.

17 Jan 2007 00:01 #54
Oh. Darnit.

• Thank you received: 15
17 Jan 2007 00:49 #55
Quote:New level (or levels) announced:

Mini Marble Golf

Fact: Originally, my plans was to do a self level which I create where you have 18 holes in 5 different world zones.
Fact: After Technostick was through with my idea, name was changed to Marble Mini Golf, the storyline was deleted and the level was turned into a Community Group Level.

This information was taken out of the projects page from GarageGames....

Quote:
Mini-Marble-Golf tells the story of the Broke family as they're about to play in a new local, recently opened, mini golf grounds. Although the challenges seem hard, new technologies had allowed the golf balls to fly, jump, speed and more. Such developments had allowed the golf balls to make the challengers a bit more easier. The course itself can somehow act as a time machine.

The player takes the role of Liz the little girl who wants to win for the first time in mini-golf. She already played 99 games, but lost them all, sometimes by just one hit. Unfortunately, her family will try and cheat as they are only looking forwards to the prize: A gold medal and a golden club to the winner. Liz doesn't care about the prize, she wants to win at least this game.

The level will include new interiors, skybox, marble picture (will be a golf ball, hopefully), 5 worlds to play in (Park World, Beach World, Space World, Earth World and Grand Finale World) and much more. 17 Holes for 17 gems and 18th hole for the finish pad. Solo will be in charge of QuArK design, Matan is in charge of the storyline.

And the very post I made for this level:

Quote:
Hey everybody,

I'm just starting to work (currently it's planning) on a whole new level called:
Mini-Marble-Golf, but I also think on calling it Marble Mini-golf.

The story so far (some things might be changed):

Mother Kate, Father James and their two children, Johnny and Liz (Names are still to be changed, probably), are out to play at the recently opened local Mini Golf park. From the reviews so far, it is said to have some special golf balls and many people have been interested in playing in this park. According to the reviews, new special technologies have allowed golf balls to make some cool new tricks by themselves, such as flying or jumping! If the golf ball is trying to undergo a certain shortcut, the course suddenly acts as a time machine, changing everything back to what it was when you entered the store/course. In other words, you'd have to repeat everything.

It is no surprise then that many people booked to play in this new mysterious Mini Golf park. Even the Broke family (our characters' family name ) wanted to play it. Due to some amazing luck, the Josh family had decided to cancel their trip to the Mini Golf grounds (It is called Mini-Marble-Golf Park, by the way), and the Broke family just called in time to reserve this new space.
The Broke family is about to go to the Mini-Marble-Golf, and each and one of its members hopes to win, especially little Liz who never won a game in her life. After 99 games, she hopes to break such loss strike, and win in this mysterious golf park. However, each of the family members wants to win, and they will do everything in order to win, even if it requires to cheat (as they always did), because the winner gets a gold medal and a special club made out of gold. While that Liz is interested only in winning this 100th game, Johnny, James and Kate want that golden club and the gold medal. Liz has never cheated in any of her games, even not against her friends. It is therefore why this is going to be a very hard game for her.

Take in the role of Liz's golf ball and play in each golf course in order to get into the hole... and the gem inside it. After you get 17 gems, go to the 18th hole and finish!
Watch out, however, as it is known that the sand and the water will somehow start the 'Time Machine' and so you will have to start everything again! Add this to the many OutOfBound triggers you will find (if you try to do a shortcut ) and you got one heck of a game.
In order to achieve such continuity of the story, you'd have to go to each 'club' that you see along the route, as this is Liz's club. If you don't, you will find the dreaded Time Machine being activated.

What is this level about to contain (hopefully):

- Many new interiors as well as old ones. Some new interiors such as a marble looking like a golf ball will be seen! (hopefully it will be a golf ball!)

- Very large map, made out of five (current number, might be going down to four) worlds:

Park World: Play in this small park world, where there're trees, fruit and flowers as well as lots of grass and some walking space. Watch out, however, as the small ponds and puddles will activate the Time Machine. You'll enjoy your time around as you jump on trees, fly above the pond and speed along your route to each 'Club', where you'll be sent back to your track. Watch out for muddy areas, although they don't seem to activate the Time Machine.

Beach World: Play in this small beach-style world, where there's lots of sand! Watch out for jelly fish and for waves. You'll pretty much use the super speed in order to finish this quick world. Some gravity modifiers will help you reach the nice beachball in the sky, where the end of that world can be found. Watch out for mines.

Beach World and Park World might be joined together.

Space World: As the name says, you'll find yourself rolling around on space platforms with planets scattered around. Don't fall off . Watch out for asteroids (new interiors? or is it plain 'mine'?)!

Earth World: As the name mentiones, you'll find yourself in the normal environment that you know, but you'll need to shape up as you'll jump to the top of skyscrapers (I hope you're not afraid of heights!) and from there you'll roll down pipes and fly to other pipes as you amuse/shock your fellow family-mates with your new acquired skills!

Grand Finale World: Ready to take on all the four worlds together? That's the 18th hole and only if you can make it past the challenges, will you find the finish pad.

- 17 Gems! 1 per hole.

- Hazards: Gravity modifiers, waves, sand, mud, OutOfBound Triggers, bumpers, platforms and many many more!

- Static marbles (family golf balls) will be in your way (poor Liz, she will cry a lot), so better jump over them.

- Many text messages for the story line

- Awesome interiors placing and much more!

- Two or more golf clubs in each part of the course (each hole, that is) so that you get to be hit by Liz too!

- Out of Bound triggers so there won't be so many obvious shortcuts (especially with Power ups available around this mini-golf park!)

- And lots more!

Needed:
- Some Alpha/Beta testers (2-3 probably, don't expect to get something to test so soon!)
- New interiors (SSSSSOOOOLLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Whoever wants to go into a small lottery where I'll randomly pull off a name. You will replace a certain character. Males get into the draw, females (one only wins) also go into the draw.
Maybe ain't gonna happen, but:
- Ideas for the 18 holes.
- Course builders (wanna make some courses?). This might be a no, since it's a project I might be doing alone. If you got quite a lot of time, you can help out. It will occur if I'm rather much stressed.

I also hope that the file size will be big too, because it will mean for me that much work was put in! I don't really care what's the size, at least 10 interiors must be implemented! The more being put, the bigger and better the course and the better the storyline is!

Estimation dates:
Planning ends at 1st May. All 18 holes are set.
Alpha to end at half way through June (hopefully). ~40% of the interiors are built and implemented.
Beta to end at 1st August (hopefully). 95% of the interiors are built and implemented.
Polishing up to end halfway through August. 100% of the interiors are built and implemented.
Release by 1st September 2006. That's 01/09/2006 (DD/MM/YYYY).

I know it's a long time away, but I'm kinda busy with school, so it's a good approximation. By the worst scenario, it's gonna be released at the 1st of January 2007 (01/01/2007).

Now, I'm gonna re-do everything and get this original where it belongs... and this time: MBP, here I come!!!

(and ill do this level right after I do my part of the Marble Mini Golf and release it)

AND CHANGE SOLO HANS (interior creator) TO PHIL AS I'M GONNA KILL HIM IF HE DOESN'T DO IT! I might need him to make me whole interiors of holes (after I do them in MBP) so I won't be reaching the inteiror limit in MBG

Oh and yes I'm thinking either to do 1 BIG WORLD 18 holes (as originally planned) or to do 18 levels, 1 hole each...
but then it would scatter too much in MBP...
Hmmm...
I go with 1 big world with 18 holes... yay!

Oh and there WILL be shortcuts possible!

And due to MBP new friction forces, some of the mud and other stuff will be adapted to new friction forces that will come along. Mud changed to Ice etc.

Let the fun begin!

YAY! Looking forward to it!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
17 Jan 2007 01:11 #56
Also for MBP I wanna make Black Diamond, I'll ask from Phil for a new texture and 4 interiors to go with the level

17 Jan 2007 04:07 #57
I could try to make you the texture.

• Phil
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
20 Jan 2007 04:22 #58
3 MBU textures are in my (some place that doesn't exist anymore and shouldn't worry you but you still don't need to know it) folder. Enjoy!

20 Jan 2007 22:32 #59
NEWS!

Recoil Ultra Course - IP

I noticed that the level actually didn't lag much. I guess it was because I tried it after playing The Time Modifier RACE. So, I am working on this again! However, I still need Matan to code the bouncey texture and have Phil make interiors for it.

Mountaintop Retreat: 100% Complete

Without much trouble I easily replicated this intermediate MBU level. It turned out great. Will upload to FTP.

Jump Booster Aim: 100% Complete *MBP DIRECTORS CUT*

I made this level simillar to Milkshake, but decided that I didn't like it that much. So it will be put in MBP Directors Cut instead.

Ramp Madness: *IP* *MBP DIRECTORS CUT*

Another ramp level. Due to bad editing and me not working on it much, this will go into MBP Directors Cut. It's basically done, I just need to put in gems.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
20 Jan 2007 23:30 #60
Wow, have you got the full version for Mountaintop Retreat? awesome.
Anyway, I'll be waiting to play them all

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.562 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.