• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
06 Aug 2007 15:30 #1
The new PT is 1:00 and UT at 42.50

To see how to do this low, go to the main root folder on the FTP and find the vid called UphillRacing30.79.wmv .

To beat the UT you'll need at least 97% 'first-go' successful wall-hits (in the vid I had aced every wall hit [total of 34!]).

Ummm, I've done a check on the vid and apparently I had the 28.xx missed coz of several mistakes even though I've done amazingly fast on different parts, so if I actually did do great on the bits where I did bad, I'd have the sub-30...

Still, pretty amazing

Please comment on the vid

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 18
06 Aug 2007 16:21 #2
WOW!!! Amazing run, that must have taken a long time to pull off. Who were the people talking in the background?

• Thank you received: 1
06 Aug 2007 16:54 #3
You say you aren't obsessed... that was a crazy pathway!

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
06 Aug 2007 23:28 #4
Pablo, it was the TV And no, it didn't take a long time, surprisingly. I had around 55 secs on the level be4hand and just wanted to try this level for fun out and kinda did better than I ever expected me to.

Lonestar - and thanks!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 15
07 Aug 2007 00:24 #5
Omg that's fucking insane dude. And I still can't beat Par Time...

• Thank you received: 0
08 Aug 2007 12:19 #6
Well, seeing as I have only ever pulled of a time that's 2.xx lower than Par Time... Wathcing vid now.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.787 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.