file Full Update tomorrow

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
23 Jan 2007 23:33 #1
hey guys tomorrow im getting on FTP in my folder a big file... my whole MBG folder. It has everything from FTP and is for PC people. Well, almost everything, it won't have Ian's caution strip texture... Sorry, but Phil is making moving platforms too so we don't really need the old ones...

EDITED NAME OF FTP TO FTP

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
23 Jan 2007 23:49 #2
Can you do it by folders like I did for the teleport client so I can use it too

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 0
23 Jan 2007 23:50 #3
And Alex Says each client can't go on more then 3 computers so only the first 3 people could use it unless you do it my way.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
23 Jan 2007 23:56 #4
I don't understand the client bit? I successfully copied my MBG on at least 5 computers without a single problem.

BTW can you expand on your 'folder' method?

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
24 Jan 2007 01:04 #5
Like Duplicate folder marble and upload and then do everything else on the main file directory. Like Main.cs

• Thank you received: 0
24 Jan 2007 03:09 #6
Quote:hey guys tomorrow im getting on platinumshare in my folder a big file... my whole MBG folder. It has everything from platinumshare and is for PC people. Well, almost everything, it won't have Ian's caution strip texture... Sorry, but Phil is making moving platforms too so we don't really need the old ones...

stripe_caution.jpg is not only used in mps. It's also used in levels like treachary.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
24 Jan 2007 14:17 #7
Whatever RM.. whatever. I just prefer not to tell Alex anything that is happening with MBP so anything with FTP and sharing between ourselves our MBP folder is LITERALLY not his business.

Anyway I'm now uploading it in RAR and ZIP formats (so MAC ppl will shut up). It has init.cs to the latest update.
MAC people should have no trouble extracting the files they need as MBG is universal except for the root files, so that init.cs can be copied without worrying that it will kill their MBG.
This update includes MMG to the latest.
The root folder has Ian's texture and RM's superspeed powerup.
This folder also contains Jase's new textures.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
31 Jan 2007 11:44 #8
Updating new files. Please check FTP for smaller formats, more organised and has everything but MMG2.mis

• Thank you received: 2
14 Feb 2008 09:59 #9
what.the.fuck!?????????!??!???!????!?????!??????!

im too scared to look at the hotcakesgallery... my computer will crash.
someone should ban that guest's IP. that is the worst spam ive seen in a while (lol its like the first post at all ive seen in a while)

• Thank you received: 15
14 Feb 2008 22:44 #10
Huh? What are you talking about?

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
14 Feb 2008 23:21 #11

• Thank you received: 18
15 Feb 2008 00:28 #12
Wow, that's some nice spam.

Lol, an entire thread full of guest posts.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.107 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.