file Magnet Training - Fixed and edited

• Thank you received: 15
24 Jun 2007 03:55 #1
I was displeased with the original Magnet Training, because it was badly edited and planned out, and I didn't like how it looked or played. So I changed it.

The new level has:

- New arrangement of challenges
- Same level description, new StartHelpText
- Edited help triggers
- More careful editing
- New level menu screenie (shown below)
- Re-scaling and positioning of the IBT
- Finish platform supported by stilts to make it less ugly
- The same Platinum and Ultimate times as the original

To get the fixed level, go to the Andrew Sears folder and download MagnetTraining - fix.zip. Don't forget to comment!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
24 Jun 2007 03:58 #2
An excellent, well planned level which is not too easy but not too hard, but just perfect for the beginner category and its position. 10/10!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
24 Jun 2007 15:55 #3
Hmm... I like everything about this level, except the ending. The tower is obviously stretched and is completely ugly (not your fault, Andrew, just something that IMO should've been changed). Everything else is 10/10.

Okay now with it fixed, this level is great!

• Thank you received: 15
24 Jun 2007 21:06 #4
Due to PF's suggestion above, I have fixed the ending so that it is less ugly. The finish is now supported by stilts.

If you downloaded the fix for this level already, I highly suggest re-downloading the MagnetTraining- fix.zip file to get the new version. It also contains a new piccy taken from the same position as the original (also shown above).

Have fun!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.792 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.