file Suggestion

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
More
10 Jun 2007 23:54 #1 by Ian
Suggestion was created by Ian
If we really are going to have a tab for custom, I think it should come with a template (and maybe a different sky).

The template should probably have one platform with and start and finish pad, or a platform with a start pad and a small moving platform leading to another platform with the finish.

If there is to be a new skybox for that level (so all custom levels will have it) maybe it could be an outer space sky? I think that would be really cool.

TELL WHAT YOU THINK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
More
11 Jun 2007 22:28 #2 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic Suggestion
Anyone?

More
13 Jun 2007 09:32 #3 by Phil
Replied by Phil on topic Suggestion
I could create a slightly different version of the Day skybox for Custom, and a template (like the one on the GG MB downloads page) have a StartPad, EndPad, HelpTrigger, A Moving Platform and other things that people wouldn't know how to get. We should try and make people make levels without much stress

• Ian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
More
13 Jun 2007 19:41 #4 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic Suggestion
Okay, I'll take that as a yes.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.723 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.