check Changed

• Regen
  • Regen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Get real!
  • Thank you received: 7
30 Aug 2018 09:59 - 30 Aug 2018 10:03 #1
Changed is a furry rpg game made by Dragonsnow and released in April 2018.

Now, I have to state first of all. This game is the dark souls of furry games. You will die, ALOT.

Basically you have to dodge all these weird latex furry things and if they get you they turn you into one of them and you basically game over.

Also, before I spam like 2 youtube videos of the game and the steam link, PURO IS BEST BOYO DONT MAKE R34 OF HIM WAAAAAAAAAAAA

store.steampowered.com/app/814540/Changed/

The True Ending, I cba to find a playlist of the whole lets play so heres just the final hour.

Random Review
Last edit: 30 Aug 2018 10:03 by Regen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MBCollector672
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
  • Thank you received: 76
03 Sep 2018 19:58 #2
been looking at this game considering purchase but don't want it in my steam library, is there somewhere else i can get it in any way that you know of

dumb furry who plays ball rolling games, gun shooting games, and plumber jumping games

• Regen
  • Regen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Get real!
  • Thank you received: 7
09 Sep 2018 08:56 #3
To be fair you could just private your games on steam. Did the same when I began to play Amorous.

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure if there is any other way, the game was orignally chinese so maybe there is a chinese site that sells it, but I highly doubt it.

• MBCollector672
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
  • Thank you received: 76
11 Sep 2018 21:10 #4
I... didn't know privated games were a thing. Thanks, haha

dumb furry who plays ball rolling games, gun shooting games, and plumber jumping games

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.795 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.