file Ballance-in Windows

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Hi all
  • Thank you received: 8
24 Jul 2012 06:12 #1
this is a game that very good 3d game too.

The player controls a ball via keyboard that they must move along a course without falling off the screen.(just like the marble blast)

some ballance lovers are making ballance remix that means u can play ballance online and play more interesting costum levels.this is a online demo
Ballance One Level Demo Online

this game can make custom level too( by using virtools dev 3.5 ).now there is a lot of custom u can download for fun~(cannot find? ask me~)

pretty fun game.enjoy~

HappyRoll Mod Leader
C++ Beginner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 25
24 Jul 2012 20:09 #2
I almost downloaded this game a coupe of years ago, but I got Switchball instead because the graphics were better. People say that the gameplay in Ballance is better tho -_-.

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Hi all
  • Thank you received: 8
25 Jul 2012 04:49 #3
Jul 24, 2012, 1:09pm, rollcage wrote:I almost downloaded this game a coupe of years ago, but I got Switchball instead because the graphics were better. People say that the gameplay in Ballance is better tho -_-.

i just think custom levels is good and ballance have the more easy control than switchball .

HappyRoll Mod Leader
C++ Beginner

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.999 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.