lock The Noglingy Forjent

• Thank you received: 0
01 Dec 2006 03:00 #31
Lukes mom survived the asteriod, and decided to infect the CD and turn it into... MARBLE BLAST OLD!!!
The topic has been locked.
  • Sporlo
  • Sporlo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Thank you received: 2
01 Dec 2006 03:02 #32
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Everyone looking at the previous post faints*
  • IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
01 Dec 2006 03:23 #33
*dies*

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
01 Dec 2006 03:30 #34
...Luckily, Hample had hitchhiked on a nearby spacecraft just before the earth was destroyed. He spent eight years traveling the galaxy with Ford Prefect and Zaphod Beeblebrox, returned to our solar system and found out that the earth was just as he left it. Everyone told him that the asteroid was a hallucination that suddenly disappeared and asked him where he had been for so long. Confused, he settled back down, fell in love with Fenchurch, found out where all the dolphins went, and...

PS. the above is a reference to Douglas Adams (points to signature) series: the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (great books!) if you were to replace Hample with Arthur Dent and asteroid with yellow Vogan spacescraft, you would have the summary of the first four books.
  • Sporlo
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
01 Dec 2006 03:37 #35
...and non dolphin-safe tuna. All the dolphins wanted revenge on him, and they slashed some water on him. aaah!!!!! I am a cat! I can not be wet! *licks self* While licking himself, he...
  • Sporlo
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
01 Dec 2006 03:40 #36
Suddenly had the urge to vomit, and he coughed up a furball. In that furball was...
  • Sporlo
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
01 Dec 2006 03:43 #37
A note saying: IT'S GONNA BE A SNOW DAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
Next to that, there was...
01 Dec 2006 03:44 #38
A message from me that says:

I'll delete my last two posts. However, I still killed Darkness Shadow with my shotgun.

-Ian
  • Sporlo
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
01 Dec 2006 03:48 #39
Then, suddenly, the buzzer to someone's microwave goes off and everyone jumps with surprise! Marble Blast Old had been restored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luke, in his agony, was vaporized, and was never to be seen again on the Noglingy Forjent thread...
01 Dec 2006 03:49 #40
Lukes mom died too. So Hammple took a vaction to New Jersey, and sues Delta Airlines cuz it sucked.
  • IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Dec 2006 03:50 #41
and everyone cheered because the planet has been released of luke's STUPIDITY! YAY! He then...

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
  • Ross_(gone_YET_AGAIN)
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
01 Dec 2006 03:57 #42
Then, Luke came back as a mentally challenged zombie, and then DIED because he got shot by Ian's toenail clipper.
  • Sporlo
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
01 Dec 2006 03:57 #43
Decided to seek Marble Land. He grabbed his coat, a jar of apple butter, a tie-die colored marble, and his favorite birdhouse, and he set off to settle in a cozy home to enjoy the rest of his life in Marble Land with Tech Geek. During his journey...
  • Ross_(gone_YET_AGAIN)
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
01 Dec 2006 04:00 #44
He came across a R.Stanley. He showed Hammple the world of the magic E-G-G-S.
  • Sporlo
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
01 Dec 2006 04:02 #45
INTERMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have called an intermission.

@Tech Geek: when doing the full version, be sure to make sure the posts are in order due to the fact that some people post while others are typing.

@Everyone: Try to follow the plot. It will make it more funny

This an official Intermission called by the author Sporlo and may not be duplicated.

Signed,
Sporlo

END INTERMISSION!!!!!
01 Dec 2006 04:14 #46
Yeah. Since the last few posts are out of order, so, I'll string them together and change it so it makes sense below.

Then, suddenly, the buzzer to someone's microwave goes off and everyone jumps with surprise! Marble Blast Old had been restored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luke, in his agony, was vaporized, and was never to be seen again on the Noglingy Forjent thread. Lukes mom died too. So Hammple took a vaction to New Jersey, and sues Delta Airlines cuz it sucked.
Everyone cheered because the planet has been released of luke's STUPIDITY! YAY! Then, Luke came back as a mentally challenged zombie, and then DIED because he got shot by Ian's toenail clipper. Hammple decided to seek Marble Land. He grabbed his coat, a jar of apple butter, a tie-die colored marble, and his favorite birdhouse, and he set off to settle in a cozy home to enjoy the rest of his life in Marble Land with Tech Geek. During his journey he came across a R.Stanley. He showed Hammple the world of the magic E-G-G-S.
  • IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Dec 2006 04:39 #47
Until the eggs broke down and with the cheese it went to the sewage where they met LukeIsAlwaysAlive...

01 Dec 2006 04:41 #48
Hammple then knew something was up. It appears that luke created lots of multiple accounts and now there are about 50 lukes! Oh noes!
  • IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Dec 2006 04:49 #49
Oh Yes! said Luke in return.
What shall we do?! Asked the frightened Cheeseburger
What will you NOT do?! said Luke
Ummm, not be eaten by someone. came the honest reply from the Cheeseburger
Wait, you're a cheeseburger, YUM! said Luke, now running towards the Cheeseburger
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! shouted the Cheeseburger
Out from nowhere a moving platform came, suddenly blocking the way between Luke and the cheeseburger. Luke missed the shock absorber, and he hit the platform with such great speeds that his internal organs came out from everywhere.
DAMN! THAT WAS MY 49TH MOST FAVOURITE ACCOUNT! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS MOVING PLATFORM, GARAGEGAMES said Luke, who was now heading towards the GarageGames Headquarters, thinking about destroying it...

As Luke arrived, a fighting scene music started...

01 Dec 2006 04:51 #50
I just had a sick idea. I'll create this as a movie in flash!
  • IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Dec 2006 04:53 #51
I just had a sick idea. I'll create this as a movie in flash! Said Ian, soon as the music fighting scene started.
Alright! said Matan, now ready with his weaponary, which included a very fast moving Gyrocopter, which is now a killing machine.
BRING IT ON, BITCH!, said Luke...

And they started fighting.. Wii!

OMFG GO FUCKING HUMP A FUCKING TREE YOU N00B WHY THE FUCK YOU FIGHT THE WII YOU ASSHOLE GO DIE IN A FUCKING TREE AND FUCK YOUR MOM YOU ASSHOLE shouted Pascal, who went to defend the Wii...

OMG! LUKE IS ESCAPING shouted PerishingIce, who's Perishingflames's less cute twin brother.

And they all started running after Luke...

• Sporlo
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
01 Dec 2006 05:10 #52
Luke, in his surpise at this sudden upheaval, decided to create 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 more accounts!
01 Dec 2006 05:36 #53
...which in some quantum freak accident caused the stupidity in the universe to be raised to the power of (1/planck's constant) This dramatic sink in the average IQ caused Hample to become extremely smart; smart enough to hack and delete every one of luke's accounts. He was gone forever, and Hample, Sporlo, Tech Geek, Matan, Pascal, Pascal's Wii, Ian, moshe, rstanley, darkness shadow, PerishingIce, PerishingFlames, and everyone else had a huge party. Unfortunatly Hample's IQ lowered back to normal.
  • IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Dec 2006 05:52 #54
Out of the ground, quietly, Luke still had his original account on GarageGames website... He still spams there regulary.

01 Dec 2006 06:02 #55
But, Hample was still a hero and was granted a life supply of cheeseburgers and a title of nobility in Denmark. He thought about retiring but...
  • IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Dec 2006 06:31 #56
He needed to the toilets before he could make such a decision...

• Ross_(gone_YET_AGAIN)
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
01 Dec 2006 15:31 #57
He said yes.
  • Sporlo
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
02 Dec 2006 04:18 #58
THE END!
  • Sporlo
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
02 Dec 2006 04:18 #59
k, staff members. lock this thread for the sake of length.

Since Ian said he would make a Flash vid, I think this is long enough. Also, the last post by rstanley pretty much wraps this story up.
02 Dec 2006 16:08 #60
NO!!!!
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.241 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.