New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

No explicit images.

No flame wars.

file USELESS SPAM!

• MBOUltimate
  • MBOUltimate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Personal text
  • Thank you received: 63
16 Oct 2024 18:34 - 16 Oct 2024 18:40 #1
AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK

LIST OF SMILEYS:

Last edit: 16 Oct 2024 18:40 by MBOUltimate. Reason: NOBODY HAS EVER POSTED THESE SMILIES BEFORE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Connie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Connie
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • i code for balls
  • Thank you received: 72
16 Oct 2024 18:47 #2
rules are made to be broken, after all

For the best Marble Blast levels, head over to:
- marbleland.vaniverse.io/pack/18

connieofro.neocities.org/

[img

• Thank you received: 4
17 Oct 2024 15:13 #3
Are you one of the millions that are guilty of driving while talking on your cell phone? Hi, Billy Mays here for the Jupiter Jack. The most convenient hands-free device for any cell phone guaranteed. Watch this. All you do is plug it into any phone and mount it on the dash. Reset your radio to 88.7 FM and you're ready to go. Jupiter Jack transmits quality sound through the speakers in your car. Instead of hearing music, you hear the other person. If you want more volume, just turn up your radio. No plugs, no wires, no hands.

- Hi, it's Billy.
- Hey Billy, it's Carla. I need you over at the studio for a production meeting.
- No problem Carla, be there in 20 minutes. See you.
- Okay.

In my car, the Jupiter Jack is the only system I use because I could safely talk and drive at the same time. It's compact and portable and works with any phone in any car. Jupiter Jack transmits your conversation through the speakers of your car. Instead of hearing music, you hear the other person. Using a cell phone and driving isn't safe, and in some states it's even illegal.

- It's so easy I just plug it into my phone and start talking and I feel so much safer because I don't have to hold my phone while I drive.You could spend up to a hundred dollars on a complicated Bluetooth system, but call now and get the hands-free portable Jupiter Jack system for just $10. That's right, just $10. But I'm still not done! Order right now and we'll send you a second Jupiter Jack system, for a second car friend or a family member. Just pay separate shipping and handling. So do the right thing, be safe and not sorry, and get two Jupiter jacks for just $10. Here's how to order.- Have your credit card ready and call 1-800-705-0156. But call now, we're giving away a bonus. Second Jupiter Jack with all of today's orders, but you've got to call now 1-800-705-0156. That's 1-800-705-0156. Call 1-800-705-0156 now.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.682 seconds