New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

No explicit images.

No flame wars.

file ROZI ILLUMINATI

• Rock
  • Rock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
23 Dec 2015 04:21 - 23 Dec 2015 04:25 #1
ah my goodness
i was in a skype call
rozi made a hand signal

i have permission from him to post this

we never found home

we left a message
Last edit: 23 Dec 2015 04:25 by Rock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
23 Dec 2015 04:24 #2

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
23 Dec 2015 04:26 #3

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rock

• whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
23 Dec 2015 04:28 #4
The following user(s) said Thank You: Derpky

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
23 Dec 2015 04:28 #5
Video on...Fingers on forehead...ET phone home...Permission to post...Sesame street
...stops to connect the dots...

WAIT A MINUTE
ILLUMIROZIIIIIII WHAAAAT

illumirozi confirmedddd

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• Thank you received: 43
23 Dec 2015 04:34 #6

• Muddy
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • come discord brah
  • Thank you received: 11
23 Dec 2015 04:36 #7

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
23 Dec 2015 06:09 #8

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff, Rock

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
23 Dec 2015 09:30 - 23 Dec 2015 11:52 #9
^hivemind plebs who can't think of original responses. "K" has become the new PQ WHERe, it is nothing but a lousy, worn-out, boring, tedious excuse for a joke that serves no other purpose than farming post count. The shitposting community cringes when they see the lack of imagination in these responses. What happened to the soul of it? What happened to real, oldschool trolling? This reminds me of what caused the fall of the Austro-Hungarian empire. It's a mindset that is toxic to what real spam is. So it's basically the same but in reverse and not at all.

One could say like my grandfather used to: "it is not the quantity of one's spam that counts, but the quality". I basically means that it doesn't matter if we get 100 "K" if they don't have any quality to them. We need to step up the meta several notches. I will tell you the story of how I figured this out.

I was searching for firewood in the cold, frozen landscape that was [Sweden] at this time of year. It wasn't very difficult since trees were in abundance. I picked up some dead sticks that looked dry and sighed to myself; I didn't want to think about it, but it was now more imminent than ever; my father was very ill and was soon about to die. Everyone had known about the disease for a long time, but it was only in the latest month that it had taken a turn for the worse. During my childhood the disease couldn't even be noticed, which had made me repress the thought about how it someday would strike, and that there was no way to stop it.

Now as the cold truth was tearing my family apart, I thought back about my life. There wasn't that much to think about really, I had barely left my adolescence at this point in time, and my father was always working to support the family. It was a huge task since my mother had died giving birth, and the soil my family owned was not very fertile; during especially difficult famines we relied on our friends to support us. I always thanked the Lord that my family had such good friends, but I didn't see the point in that anymore.

As I walked home I noticed that the sun was low on the horizon, it was now twilight. "Have I really been out the entire day?" I thought to myself.

The sun was beautiful, it made everything shine in a red, soothing light which could only happen at this time of day. The twilight made me think of something, this mediator of day and night reminded me of my father, and how he was in between life and death. And just as my father, the sun lit up my world; but it was doomed to fall into darkness. Soon, very soon, both these lights would be gone, and I thought that I better get home before either one of them is put out.

My father was asleep when I got home. He was lying in one of the two beds that the litte cottage had, completely covered in blankets to keep warm since the house was very poorly insulated. I immediately started to put the dry wood on the fire which lit up our home. After a few minutes of warming up, I had to make food, luckily, we had some herbs and spices. So I mixed them together with some melted snow to make soup. I was not a master chef but the food I made was at least decent.

I took one bowl of soup and brought it to my father's bed. "Dad" I said whilst shaking my father's shoulder. "Dad, I've made you some soup, you've got to eat if you want to keep your strength"

My father opened his eyes and looked a bit confused, but once he saw his child he simply said "Thank you, son".

He groaned whilst trying to sit up and had a painful expression on his face; it was obvious that he was not feeling well. He then took the bowl of soup and began to eat the watery mixture inside.

I thought about my relationship with my father, we had always been close and he had always been there for me, despite all the work he had to do. I thought about the times we had spent together, about all the things he had taught me; and the fact that there had only been a few of these moments in my entire life, all of that made this moment much more difficult. My father was the only family I had left, my mother, sister and brother were all gone, and the only one left was now my entire family and best friend. To lose all that was not something I wanted to think about.

My father now put down the bowl and laid himself down in the bed. "Dad, how are you feeling" I said nervously, fearing the worst. "Just a bit tired" my father replied, but his body language spoke differently.

"Son" my father said after a few minutes of silence "Yes" I replied, more nervous then ever about what I was going to hear. "Kalle, you have always been a great son, the best a father could wish for". My father spoke calmly and somewhat solemn. "Seeing you grow up from just a child to a man has been the greatest experience of my life, and I wouldn't trade it for the world"

"Dad..." I said with tears in my eyes

"Hear me out" my father interrupted "It is important that you hear what I'm about to say"

I simply nodded

"So" my father continued "Now that I'm at the end of my life, there is no better time than now to ask you for money"

"WHAT!?" I exclaimed

And it was in that moment I realized that it was not my father in front of me, but a 40 meter long green sea monster.

"What are you doing here Loch-Ness monster?" I said in a very upset tone.

The monster did not answer as it cannot talk, however, it grabbed $3.50 out of my wallet ran through the wall and flew back to Scotland on a rainbow. It was not a graceful sight.

"Oh gosh darn it!" I exclaimed

This is the journey every great shitposter must take. We've all done it, Lao Tzu, Newt Gingrich, and everyone in between. I think that this community truly does value some quality spam, and not mods/admins just posting "K" in kids' threads. Because this literally derailed faster than Jeff talking about challenges.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
Last edit: 23 Dec 2015 11:52 by Kalle29. Reason: splling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Derpky, Rock

• Thank you received: 405
23 Dec 2015 11:47 #10
High quality spam right there, Kalle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Derpky

• Thank you received: 401
23 Dec 2015 14:05 #11

Kalle29 wrote: ^hivemind plebs who can't think of original responses. "K" has become the new PQ WHERe, it is nothing but a lousy, worn-out, boring, tedious excuse for a joke that serves no other purpose than farming post count. The shitposting community cringes when they see the lack of imagination in these responses. What happened to the soul of it? What happened to real, oldschool trolling? This reminds me of what caused the fall of the Austro-Hungarian empire. It's a mindset that is toxic to what real spam is. So it's basically the same but in reverse and not at all.

One could say like my grandfather used to: "it is not the quantity of one's spam that counts, but the quality". I basically means that it doesn't matter if we get 100 "K" if they don't have any quality to them. We need to step up the meta several notches. I will tell you the story of how I figured this out.

I was searching for firewood in the cold, frozen landscape that was [Sweden] at this time of year. It wasn't very difficult since trees were in abundance. I picked up some dead sticks that looked dry and sighed to myself; I didn't want to think about it, but it was now more imminent than ever; my father was very ill and was soon about to die. Everyone had known about the disease for a long time, but it was only in the latest month that it had taken a turn for the worse. During my childhood the disease couldn't even be noticed, which had made me repress the thought about how it someday would strike, and that there was no way to stop it.

Now as the cold truth was tearing my family apart, I thought back about my life. There wasn't that much to think about really, I had barely left my adolescence at this point in time, and my father was always working to support the family. It was a huge task since my mother had died giving birth, and the soil my family owned was not very fertile; during especially difficult famines we relied on our friends to support us. I always thanked the Lord that my family had such good friends, but I didn't see the point in that anymore.

As I walked home I noticed that the sun was low on the horizon, it was now twilight. "Have I really been out the entire day?" I thought to myself.

The sun was beautiful, it made everything shine in a red, soothing light which could only happen at this time of day. The twilight made me think of something, this mediator of day and night reminded me of my father, and how he was in between life and death. And just as my father, the sun lit up my world; but it was doomed to fall into darkness. Soon, very soon, both these lights would be gone, and I thought that I better get home before either one of them is put out.

My father was asleep when I got home. He was lying in one of the two beds that the litte cottage had, completely covered in blankets to keep warm since the house was very poorly insulated. I immediately started to put the dry wood on the fire which lit up our home. After a few minutes of warming up, I had to make food, luckily, we had some herbs and spices. So I mixed them together with some melted snow to make soup. I was not a master chef but the food I made was at least decent.

I took one bowl of soup and brought it to my father's bed. "Dad" I said whilst shaking my father's shoulder. "Dad, I've made you some soup, you've got to eat if you want to keep your strength"

My father opened his eyes and looked a bit confused, but once he saw his child he simply said "Thank you, son".

He groaned whilst trying to sit up and had a painful expression on his face; it was obvious that he was not feeling well. He then took the bowl of soup and began to eat the watery mixture inside.

I thought about my relationship with my father, we had always been close and he had always been there for me, despite all the work he had to do. I thought about the times we had spent together, about all the things he had taught me; and the fact that there had only been a few of these moments in my entire life, all of that made this moment much more difficult. My father was the only family I had left, my mother, sister and brother were all gone, and the only one left was now my entire family and best friend. To lose all that was not something I wanted to think about.

My father now put down the bowl and laid himself down in the bed. "Dad, how are you feeling" I said nervously, fearing the worst. "Just a bit tired" my father replied, but his body language spoke differently.

"Son" my father said after a few minutes of silence "Yes" I replied, more nervous then ever about what I was going to hear. "Kalle, you have always been a great son, the best a father could wish for". My father spoke calmly and somewhat solemn. "Seeing you grow up from just a child to a man has been the greatest experience of my life, and I wouldn't trade it for the world"

"Hear me out" my father interrupted "It is important that you hear what I'm about to say"

I simply nodded

"So" my father continued "Now that I'm at the end of my life, there is no better time than now to ask you for money"

"WHAT!?" I exclaimed

And it was in that moment I realized that it was not my father in front of me, but a 40 meter long green sea monster.

The monster did not answer as it cannot talk, however, it grabbed $3.50 out of my wallet ran through the wall and flew back to Scotland on a rainbow. It was not a graceful sight.

This is the journey every great shitposter must take. We've all done it, Lao Tzu, Newt Gingrich, and everyone in between. I think that this community truly does value some quality spam, and not mods/admins just posting "K" in kids' threads. Because this literally derailed faster than Jeff talking about challenges.

"You know you've spelled something wrong when the only search results are Jeff convos" - HiGuy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Three, Rock

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
23 Dec 2015 15:36 #12

Kalle29 wrote: [Insert post 127240 here]

Kalle29 wrote: no

Kalle29 wrote:

Threefolder wrote: That's Quaternion.

shameful +1 to post count

Kalle29 wrote: 10/10 singing voice would jigglypuff again

Kalle29 wrote:

Oh oh oh oh!

no sleeeeep

no sleeeeep until i'm done with finding the answer

*zooms in on finish time*

Oh oh oh oh

IN THE SHADOOOOOOOOOOOWS

*gets 1.59 on tornado bowl and thinks it's good enough for a WRR*

I've been watching, I've been waiting

In the shaaadooooooows for my time

*How do you get these fast marbles?*

Whoa, Black Betty, BAM BA LAM!

Whoa, Black Betty, BAM BA LAM!

*Rules to follow:*

[sick guitar solo]

Whoa, Black Betty
BAM-BA-LAAAAAAAM

*what's the name of the song?*

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
FINAL COUNTDOWN OOOOOOOOOH

*shock drop 4.23* (lmao)

*song cuts off*

etc etc, good times

Kalle29 wrote: Just pretend the lack of texture was intended and call it a huge snowball

Kalle29 wrote: Can somebody give me a link to MBE2, fubar and PQ? Thanks.

Kalle29 wrote:

I did not realize that you had a pet bird, apparently named Tsuf

omg banworthy

Kalle29 wrote: Tsuf was totally the highlight of the vid

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
23 Dec 2015 18:16 #13

Kalle29 wrote: ^hivemind plebs who can't think of original responses. "K" has become the new PQ WHERe, it is nothing but a lousy, worn-out, boring, tedious excuse for a joke that serves no other purpose than farming post count. The shitposting community cringes when they see the lack of imagination in these responses. What happened to the soul of it? What happened to real, oldschool trolling? This reminds me of what caused the fall of the Austro-Hungarian empire. It's a mindset that is toxic to what real spam is. So it's basically the same but in reverse and not at all.

I simply nodded

"WHAT!?" I exclaimed

tl;dr challenges

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kalle29, Three, Derpky

• lxgenda
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Platinum Pioneer
  • Thank you received: 96
24 Dec 2015 10:31 #14
i'm hacked

pls send help

"tl;dr joj" - legenda 2016

• Thank you received: 67
24 Dec 2015 19:17 #15

Kalle29 wrote: What happened to the soul of it? What happened to real, oldschool trolling?

Ya mean this kind of trolling?

• J@ckRB
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • *some self-degrading humour*
  • Thank you received: 164
25 Dec 2015 11:10 #16

Kalle29 wrote: This is the journey every great shitposter must take. We've all done it, Lao Tzu, Newt Gingrich, and everyone in between. I think that this community truly does value some quality spam, and not mods/admins just posting "K" in kids' threads. Because this literally derailed faster than Jeff talking about challenges.

Kalle29 wrote: [Sweden]

Kalle29 wrote: quality spam

Quality spam you say? Sweden is no match for the UK.

"funny quote" - funny person 2016 part 2 electric boogaloo

• lxgenda
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Platinum Pioneer
27 Dec 2015 10:26 - 27 Dec 2015 10:28 #17
J@ck_Frost wrote:

Quality spam you say? Sweden is no match for the UK.

k

Last edit: 27 Dec 2015 10:28 by lxgenda.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
27 Dec 2015 16:12 #18

legenda1236 wrote: k

The Spam Board message thingy wrote: (Not so) New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

kay.

...w8 m8...

i just 8 my brocoli

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
30 Dec 2015 22:10 - 30 Dec 2015 22:11 #19

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
Last edit: 30 Dec 2015 22:11 by IsraeliRD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HiGuy, Three, Derpky

• 1will2000will1
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
31 Dec 2015 00:13 #20

IsraeliRD's Image wrote: "Not for human consumption nor any drug purpose"

That means K can be used for human use, but only if its not being used for any drug purpose. #programmer logic

Marble Blaster Since 2003
Skype - will99100

• lxgenda
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Platinum Pioneer
31 Dec 2015 23:27 #21

IsraeliRD wrote:

bananas are dongers
bananas contain K
so.
dongers contain K.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kalle29, Derpky, Rock

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.998 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.