New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

No explicit images.

No flame wars.

file /Thread

• Beack
  • Beack's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
  • Thank you received: 0
11 Mar 2013 00:04 #1
Post here anything you want, only think there are spam boards rules.

Me: Super bored, let's make a random thread and see what happens.

The weirdest signature that I ever requested

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Mar 2013 00:30 #2
I think pecans are demon poop.

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
12 Mar 2013 00:57 #3
Today i had the most weird day in all the time

14 Mar 2013 03:36 #4
Wat Happened on March 11, 2013?

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
14 Mar 2013 04:46 #5
05:30 am:
The neighbor just finished an endless party from 4:00 pm of sunday, I and many people called the police to stop the noise violations, I have to get up at 6:30 am for the work, so, I didn't sleep that night.

08:00 am:
While working suddenly the police entered to the building (where I was working) and just looked at the cables I was ordering and just pointing these cables are ilegal, you have to follow us, and me was like WHAT?! when we arrived the office a giant discussion started and everyone were(including me) screaming, after that my boss said I have to go and think in any common reason to not pay the debt. (actually was a joke, but that really crush your plans for the future)

The debt were soooo much money and if the office pay it, doom me fired, then someone said, let's check the invoices and from where the cable comes and I was like oh shit, you are my hero and then we looked at these invoices and was from a giant enterprise of electronic which provides us these cables.

The rest of the day I was really nervous thinking in how this will end and for a strange reason it ended in nothing I was like (.______________.) and almost shitted everything pointing why they carried me away to my workplace and point some stupidity that ended in nothing, they just said change the cable and you won't have any problems.

This cable is callde Acometida (I don't know how to spell it in english), the yellow strip is for difference the primary wire with the secondary one, the problem was because Movistar (ISP enterprise) pointed the yellow strip belongs to that enterprise and it can't be used for other installations from any other enterprise, in the other way we used that cable many years before I entered to work and not having any issues with other enterprise.

Since that even we use the same cable, but with a blue strip instead of the yellow one, today I pointed that strip color is used by ENTEL (other ISP provider), and they seems to not care.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.976 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.