New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

No explicit images.

No flame wars.

file 90 days surviving on a island. (A pretty long story.)

• TheSphere
  • TheSphere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • I am a sphere.
  • Thank you received: 2
16 Jul 2016 16:20 #1
Day 1:

“Are you sure you wanna do this? This could be very dangerous.”

“Beam me up, Scott!”

“As you wish.”

And thus, this begins my adventure to the black hole disguised as a planet. The black hole led me to a planet looking like the disguise, but many parsecs bigger.

I’m a young adult today, and what am I doing at a time like this? Surviving on an island, with lots of sand, water, and one tree with an apple hanging off it.

Day 11:

I obtained 46 lbs. of apple oak wood, 15 apple oak saplings, and 415 apple oak leaves. I made a bed on the small island. I skipped the previous 10 days, because I only chopped wood with my hands and with a wooden axe by the third day. (I knew I would get tons of splinters by making (and using) this axe.)

Day 15: I start work on expanding the island by diving underwater for sand. As water starts getting deeper the farther I go, I’m not sure how I’ll expand later on.

Day 20: As I eat apples and kelp, I measure the island. The island is 13 meters long.

Day 21: At night, I built a boat and traveled 63 miles. I noticed some spiders building a web, I grab some and head home.

Day 22: So I combine string with wood and run the sand through it to find particles of rock. I find 5.2 deca lbs. of rock. I need 4 lbs. of rock to build cobblestone.

Day 23: I only obtain sand. 17 meters of it; I plan to use my new wooden shovel I made some other day.

Day 24: I obtain 2.9 deca lbs. of rock. So in total, I have 8.1 deca lbs. of rock.

Day 26: I obtained 3.4 deca lbs. of rock. So in total, I have 1 pound of stone and 1.5 deca pounds of rock. For a little while I will skip days, because I will only obtain sand on those days.

Day 28: I obtained 4.2 deca lbs. of rock. So in total, I have 1 pound of stone and 5.7 pounds of rock.

Day 30: I obtained 2.9 deca lbs. of rock. So in total, I have 1 pound of stone and 8.6 pounds of rock.

Day 32: I obtained 8 deca lbs. of rock. So in total, I have 2 pounds of stone and 4.6 pounds of rock.

Day 34: I obtained 7.6 deca lbs. of rock. So in total, I have 3 pounds of stone and 2.2 pounds of rock.

Day 36: I obtained 4.6 deca lbs. of rock. So in total, I have 3 pounds of stone and 6.8 pounds of rock.

Day 37: My wooden shovel broke today, so I won’t have much rock.

Day 38: I obtained 3.2 deca lbs. of rock. So in total I have 4 pounds of stone!

Day 39: I made my new stone shovel! It can give me 50 lbs. - 150 lbs. of sand by digging.

Day 40: I count my apples. I have 17 apples stored.

Day 41: I obtain 147 lbs. of sand.

Day 42: I obtain 1.05 h pounds of stone. I have 1 pound of stone and .5 pounds of rock.

Day 43: I expand the island by 63 meters.

Day 44: I expand the island by 91 meters. (I love you, my stone shovel!)

Day 45: It seems the island is matching my skills. The water is getting deeper as I progress.

Day 46: I made a wooden snorkel. It won’t feel very comfortable wearing this…

Day 47: As I go deeper in the water I put on my wooden snorkel I made. I was right, it is uncomfortable.

Day 48: I hit the bottom of the water in the distance I can see lights going off and on I saw this as a warning sign, but still. So I go closer the lights started to blink faster and faster until they stopped...

Day 49: A minnow appears! I attack it! The minnow charges toward me. I dodge it! I attack it again! I obtain 1 raw fish!

Day 50: Meanwhile, underwater: “NOOO!!! Someone rekt our family member!” “What should we do about this?” “¯\_(ツ)_/¯”

Day 51: After I’ve been healed, I’ve expanded the island by 81 meters.

Day 52: I expanded the island by 54 meters.

Day 53: I wonder if NASA is worrying about me… Meanwhile, at NASA: “Jet fuel can’t melt steel PQ!” “U wot, m8? 1v1 me irl!” “You know, I wonder what Marble’s doing?” Back at the island… I expanded the island by 74 meters.

Day 54: I used wood to make a bow. (geeetttttt dunked on, stone age!) That’s all.

Day 55: I found wool from a sheep. I used it to make a painting.

Day 56: I decided that just eating apples 24/7 isn’t very healthy. I find 5 seeds underwater today.

Day 57: I make a wooden hoe and start planting my seeds. I can always use the water from this island to use on the crops.

Day 58: I use the stone shovel to expand the island by 80 meters.

Day 59: I use the shovel yet again to expand the island by 128 meters.

Day 60: I use the shovel for another time to expand the island by 118 meters.

Day 61: I look for string. I found enough to make wool. I should let it dry, as I found it underwater.

Day 62: The string dried! I use it to make wool.
Day 63: I can’t believe how far I’ve come. Somehow I survived. Well, ITS FRIDAY!

Day 64: Alright, I guess Friday doesn’t really matter. I just thought it would be funny to put that. Anyways, today I expanded the island by 56 meters.

Day 65: I used a stone shovel to expand the island by 136 meters. Wait, I have 911 meters. I just wish I could call them to help me right now…

Day 66: I use my stone shovel to expand the island by 74 meters.

Day 67: I use my stone shovel again to expand the island by 110 meters.

Day 68: My seeds grew! I gathered 3 wheat and planted my seeds again. (It looks like I gain twice the seeds at maturity.)

Day 69: I obtain 1.28 h pounds of rock. I have 2 pounds of stone and 3.3 pounds of rock.

Day 70: I obtain 5.5 deca pounds of rock. I have 2 pounds of stone and 8.8 pounds of rock.

Day 71: I obtain 1.23 h pounds of stone. I have 4 pounds of stone and 1.1 pounds of rock.

Day 72: I obtain 5.3 deca pounds of rock. I have 4 pounds of stone and 6.4 pounds of rock.

Day 73: I obtain 9.8 deca pounds of rock. I have 5 pounds of stone and 6.2 pounds of rock.

Day 74: I obtain 1.02 h pounds of stone. I have 6 pounds of stone and 6.4 pounds of rock.

Day 75: I obtain 7.7 deca pounds of rock. I have 7 pounds of stone and 4.1 pounds of rock.

Day 76: I obtain 1.5 h pounds of stone (Darn son, where’d ya find this?). I have 8 pounds of stone and 9.1 pounds of rock.

Day 77: I use 8h pounds of stone to make a small furnace! (Yippee!) I put the wheat in the furnace…

Day 78: I made flour! I cook the flour… (#Using The Sun!)

Day 79: Doh, I missed! Well, I burnt the flour… I still have bread! Insert music on Link opening a chest in The Legend of Zelda here.

Day 80: I picked apples...

Day 81: I picked more apples…

Day 82: I picked even more apples…

Day 83: STOP PICKING YOUR APPLES AND DO SOMETHING ON THE ISLAND! All right, then.

Day 84: I expanded the island by 61 meters.

Day 85: I made some paintings from wool off sheep swimming in the island.

Day 87: I made a barrel to obtain a very important resource, dirt. This is important because it plants trees faster, you can turn it into gravel with a hammer, which can be used in a sieve to obtain broken ores which I can repair. It can also be used to make more sand and it can be used to make dust, a mineral that can be used to make dust from ores.

Day 88: I made a wooden hammer and put apple oak saplings in my oak barrel (Well, it’s actually a apple oak barrel, but it can’t make apples.) to obtain dirt! I smash it with my hammer to make gravel! I then sieve it to obtain 2 broken iron ore and 1 broken aluminum ore.

Day 89: I now know that I'm surviving almost out of nothing.

Day 90: I made a crook! (No, It’s not a criminal, it’s a tool. Leaves destroyed with a Crook have an increased chance of dropping saplings, and also may drop a Silkworm.)

The object of destroying walls is pretty much to just get ch*rploads of bricks and buy loads of everything, while learning for destroying walls in the process. Its time to rise to greatness!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
16 Jul 2016 20:56 #2
Seriously, where did you learn all this...?

• Thank you received: 406
16 Jul 2016 21:25 #3
I appreciate the effort you went to to write this if it came out of your own head. However, I fail to see the point in this story... Could you elaborate, or if there happens to be no point (which I don't doubt) could you possibly think about what you post before you post? Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowbody

• Thank you received: 16
17 Jul 2016 00:39 - 17 Jul 2016 00:40 #4

TheSphere wrote: 415 apple oak leaves.

pls

oaks don't grow apples

get out of minecraft and get a real life

i have a flickr
Last edit: 17 Jul 2016 00:40 by elnathan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheSphere

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
17 Jul 2016 01:13 #5

elnathan wrote:

TheSphere wrote: 415 apple oak leaves.

pls
oaks don't grow apples
get out of minecraft and get a real life

From the looks of a lot of this "story" it probably is Minecraft. ;)

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• lxgenda
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Platinum Pioneer
  • Thank you received: 96
17 Jul 2016 07:24 - 17 Jul 2016 07:27 #6
same tbh

"tl;dr joj" - legenda 2016
Last edit: 17 Jul 2016 07:27 by lxgenda.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
17 Jul 2016 07:40 #7
I actually read the end this time (jk tl;dr joj) and I'm 99% sure it's Minecraft. Day 90 says something about a crock and a silkworm which are both featured in this modpack called Crash Landing. I doubt Sphere's original storyline here (or w/e) is based off of Crash Landing but it does seem a lot like it.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Thank you received: 16
17 Jul 2016 08:35 #8
i know. it's just the inacuracies of apple oaks hurts me deeply every time i see it, and also how people can take minecraft stories so seriously is just plain ouch. And that people sort of learn things from minecraft, when in reality they should be learning about the real world.

i have a flickr
The following user(s) said Thank You: NF, Evokrypt

• TheSphere
  • TheSphere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • I am a sphere.
  • Thank you received: 2
17 Jul 2016 20:59 - 03 Aug 2016 22:05 #9
elnathan wrote:

People sort of learn things from minecraft, when in reality they should be learning about the real world.

I wrote:

But many parsecs bigger.

Didn't learn that from Minecraft, did I?

Rozi wrote:

Day 90 says something about a crock and a silkworm which are both featured in this modpack called Crash Landing.

Actually it was inspired by this mod: www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-an...yblock-companion-mod

But yeah, that mod is in Crash Landing.

I forgot to tell you that this story is from 2035. In that year, apples grow from oak trees.

The object of destroying walls is pretty much to just get ch*rploads of bricks and buy loads of everything, while learning for destroying walls in the process. Its time to rise to greatness!
Last edit: 03 Aug 2016 22:05 by TheSphere.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.691 seconds