New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

No explicit images.

No flame wars.

file magic

• elnathan
  • elnathan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 16
21 Jul 2016 01:19 #1
search this link in google:

wіkіpеdiа․οrg

gg

i have a flickr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 405
21 Jul 2016 01:41 #2
Nothing happened.

Lock this thread perchance?

• elnathan
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
21 Jul 2016 01:49 #3
nothing was supposed to happen. It was supposed to have no search results. But then try searching this:

wikipedia.org

it looks the same but....

i have a flickr

• Thank you received: 18
21 Jul 2016 02:04 - 21 Jul 2016 02:06 #4
Interesting.

Now try searching this, elnathan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

This is exactly what you're doing. Don't complain.
Last edit: 21 Jul 2016 02:06 by Toothy.

• elnathan
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
21 Jul 2016 07:09 - 21 Jul 2016 07:17 #5
btw, if you only replace the period with a one dot leader, it will still search in google and wikipedia will come up. To get zero results as shown, some of the letters have been swapped with cyrillic letters that look exactly identical. i don't remember exactly, but i think that the i, e, p, a, and o are cyrllic. (though the o might have been an omicron)

here is wikipedia with all latin letters, but a one dot leader instead of the period: wikipedia․org
you can search it and the wiki website should come up first.

also, the secret to my "nothing" post: the soft hyphen
soft hyphens are used in word processors to show the computer where the end of a url is and where line breaks are. They are invisible, zero width characters. Unicode number 00AD, i'm pretty sure.
you can post a soft hyphen in a twitch chat and it will send an empty message. You can put a soft hyphen halfway through censored words to bypass the censor (hint to all chinese peeps out there) and also other stuff as well. But i think that the best use is to go to forums and just post empty topics with empty posts. It was very interesting- given a message of absolutely nothing, only the context of "this is the marbleblast forum" as a prompt, i could see what the sort of true personality of the forum sort of was, and i admit, it was cool.
because a message of nothing both has no meaning–but in the same sense, has infinite meanings. all that is left is the context.

i have a flickr
Last edit: 21 Jul 2016 07:17 by elnathan.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.950 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.