New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

No explicit images.

No flame wars.

file School complaints

• Ralph
  • Ralph's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
25 Sep 2013 20:48 #1
In this thread you can say all you want to say about school (how homeworks annoys you, complaints, etc...) This thread is a good way to evacuate school stress, so that you can brave the school fearlessly!

I'm starting.

Tomorrow, we will be in huge trouble, because some idiots played with tear gas spray, which forced us to quit the class. Everybody was coughing, but the person who did that is still unknown. We will be in huge trouble because we'll have french class, and our teacher can be as dangerous as Chuck Norris when he's angry.
And he can shout louder than a thunderstorm. So yeah, we're doomed.

Anyone else?

Edit : We means my whole class and I.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 17
25 Sep 2013 21:07 #2
School takes up too much of my time. Mostly because I'm posting this at school.

• Thank you received: 3
11 Nov 2013 20:46 #3
School takes away a lot of my Marble Blast time!

with the music and the lights and everything :P

• Sefaroooooooooo
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 20
12 Nov 2013 01:23 #4
I really dislike most of the people at my school. douchebags and swaggots everywhere!

• Thank you received: 25
12 Nov 2013 05:42 #5
I got sent to the principal's for saying, Damn.

Damn.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
12 Nov 2013 06:32 #6
Homeschooling creates no anger.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
12 Nov 2013 20:52 #7
Tomorrow, because of the too long holidays, we're gonna get monday morning classes for tomorrow afternoon, keeping in mind that we're supposed to leave at twelve o'clock).

Plus we actually have two hours of mathematics with the teacher everyone in the class dislikes, probably hates, (which explains some of my friends whistling in order to annoy the teacher to the max and to the ragequit--and-expel state) but because of this stuff, we're gonna get ONE EXTRA HOUR! It makes we're gonna have 3 hours of mathematics!

Annoying, isn't it?

• Thank you received: 16
12 Nov 2013 22:52 #8
What are you talking about? I like math! Today we just had a test on trigonometric functions, and I think I finally have it all figured out!

Wait, this has to be school complaints? Well then, English. I dislike English. Too many sentences, and too much to process all at once. Yet I do enjoy math.

Oh, and we have no days off from school this week, or for the next few weeks until Thanksgiving break.

Whatever.

i have a flickr

• Thank you received: 16
13 Nov 2013 03:23 #9
if our school made a marble blast mod it would be called marble blast camo.

i have a flickr

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
13 Nov 2013 11:24 #10
Math is not that annoying, but if you have the same annoying teacher as mine, you'll be tired of him very quickly...

• Thank you received: 31
15 Nov 2013 04:09 #11
Due to personal problems I prefer to undermine and snark at people instead of trying to be friends, which never works.

I sometimes feel sorry for them.

Then I remember what would happen if I <u>didn't</u> do it.

• MBKid
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • XXXquickscoperXXX
  • Thank you received: 35
28 Mar 2014 04:21 #12
In kider I yelled so freakin loud in the bathroom I got sent to vice principal.

I played marble blast

• RandomityGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • This entire place is bruh
  • Thank you received: 61
28 Mar 2014 04:28 #13
Well the most annoying thing is too long periods of SS

Github:
github.com/RandomityGuy
Feel free to support me at ko-fi.com/randomityguy

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
02 Apr 2014 21:39 #14
At this point, school is a waste of my time. It consists of repeated lessons and/or things we will never have to know again. Back when schools were first introduced, kids were taught things that improve their literary and cognitive skills, which was all that was needed. Why did standards have to change? It isn't like we've grown more intelligent because of filler classes.

It gets really redundant after the first year of high school, mostly because middle school is structurally similar.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Thank you received: 123
02 Apr 2014 23:22 #15
I find school to be actually somewhat enjoyable. At my high school, we get to select our classes so that we can plan most of our schedule for the next couple years. School is to prepare you for after school. By building complex concepts on top of prior knowledge, it helps prepares you for the world which uses such complex ideas. You need more than cognitive skills to be ready for a society that is deeply involved in the sciences and technology. How do you think people got there? I rather enjoy my classes right now, no matter how difficult they might be at times (or somewhat easy!). I find programming and digital logic circuits fun and enjoyable. I always want to expand my knowledge. Not just that, the social experiences are nice to, regarding of what classes you have. It's possible that your state just doesn't require as much curriculum. My state apparently has a really good school system, and I'm sort of glad for that.

I think that all schools are different in how they are structured. I find high school more enjoyable than middle school, but I had some fun times in middle school as well! I found my middle school to be a tad more "paranoid" about a few things.

Also hello, TW! Haven't seen you around!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.009 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.