• EvilTaco's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
17 Aug 2017 06:36 - 21 Aug 2017 02:42 #1
Forum for my mod releasing in a few minutes here

download it now!!: marbleblast.com/index.php/downloads/category/37-mbemm

dont forget to tell me what you think

lots of levels have well hidden time travels, if you can't seem to get a gold time just playing the level, search for time travels

HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS YOU COULD ANSWER TO HELP ME IMPROVE MY FUTURE CONTENT
WHEN YOU LEAVE ANSWERS, LEAVE THE NUMBER TO THE QUESTION

1. What are your 2 least favorite levels in the mod, explain why?
2. What are your 2 favorite levels in the mod, explain why?
3. There were quite a few "chaos pit" levels, what did you think of those? Would you like to see more of them?
4. Throughout levels how was my power-up usage? (Was there a good amount of power-ups, good placement, not too few or too many?).
5. Throughout levels how was my hazards usage? (Was there a good amount of hazards, good placement, not too few or too many?).
6. Throughout levels how was my gem usage? (Was there a good amount of gem, good placement, not too few or too many?).
Last edit: 21 Aug 2017 02:42 by EvilTaco.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• eblu
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • (formerly eboyblue3)
  • Thank you received: 54
17 Aug 2017 15:41 #2
say what you will but tristan did this first

IsraeliRD wrote: The...

come discord brah: eblu#8048

• EvilTaco
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
17 Aug 2017 16:40 #3
Tis ok that he did that. They are two completely different things. Plus my mod name makes sense because of my account name.

• QwertyQwertz
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
19 Aug 2017 01:19 #4
I'm gonna get it :)

I'll tell you what I think of it soon once I play around with the features and levels and stuff :)

• QwertyQwertz
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
19 Aug 2017 01:48 #5
It's really good!
In my opinion, you only need new textured stuff and levels for mods at least, so this is good :)
You also kept the levels at a good difficulty which is also very good!

Well done! It's very enjoyable to play :)

Also for anyone that doesn't know how to open the game, i'll help you.

1. Download the mod.
2. Move the download to the desktop.
3. Make a new folder (called anything you want)
4. Put the folder that is in the download into the folder you made.
5. Open the folders until you reach the contents of the game.
6. Double-click the file called 'marbleblast'.
7. And there you go! Now you can play Marble Blast Evil! :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: EvilTaco

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
19 Aug 2017 09:00 - 19 Aug 2017 09:05 #6
So after 2 days still no feedback/apprechiation/praise? Allright guess i have to get the ball rolling.

The mod is great, first I though this is mbg levels with some additions but luckily it wasn't and it was pleasant surprise to see some new interiors.
Mod is full of creativity, levels were simple and fun, lot of them are up to par with original mbg levels and had good replay-ability value. There are 2 main parts where this mod falls short, it's texturing, in lot of places texturing was misaligned however it wasnt worse than regular swansonism, and placement of time travels. More often they where placed seemingly randomly and just scattered around level. Both of those didn't really bothered me much since gameplay was great throughout the mod. Also if I was you I would've stuck to MBG textures only. The oddball level with MBP textures felt out of place and reminded to the huge mess that MBStop 1 was with realistic textures blended with cartoony mbg ones. Again nothing huge and didn't bothered me much since I was distracted by the great gameplay this mod had. :)

Great job you did on the mod, I loved the creativity you put into this and it was great playing something refreshing. Nothing artificial or overdone, just plain simple mbg with simple but fun maps. One of best community mods in my list and I would propably say first mod out of PQ spectrum that I would like to come back in couple of weeks/months and play again (and that is saying a lot). And it's also complete so that's a bonus.

Not sure how to end this but if you plan on updating this mod even further I would be happy to give it a new look again. :)

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)
Last edit: 19 Aug 2017 09:05 by RDs.The-dts-guy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CylinderKnot

• EvilTaco
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
20 Aug 2017 02:39 #7
Glad to know you liked the mod! Its awesome to hear you would return and play the mod again, that means a lot, and I'm glad you though the levels had creativity.

Texturing I know had its rough edges, I was new to torque when I went into this mod so I did not know about the "unify textures" tool, now that I found that tool I can say future texturing should be better.

Random Time Travels, I hadn't really realized I did that until you mentioned it, I will take this into better consideration in my future levels.

Mod Updates? Its hard to update a mod like this one only because it doesn't have MBP's nice auto update system (if you know what I'm talking about, I mean people would have to apply the updates themselves). THOUGH, I would love to release some level packs to be applied to this mod, then I would include instruction which level is to be dropped in which file.

In the future if I am able to learn more coding I would love to make more mods which would include new power-ups and hazards.

Updates will be posted in the forums and the discord.

Thanks for the feedback it truly helps.

• EvilTaco
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
03 Apr 2020 05:31 #8
Man... it's been a long time since I logged in here... so I was looking back at my mod and a big downfall it had was it's absolutely disgusting textures... I'm possibly going to re-texture as well as add a few levels... basically an update... stuff is planned and in progress but I also have to do some school stuff so it won't be immediate.

I've learned a lot since I last logged in here. Come a long way. I've also been busy over on Marble It Up. I'm really excited to make this mod look nicer though and put out some levels that I never released post-production.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.859 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.