file [WEEKLY] Week 10: Construction Continues

• whirligig
  • whirligig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
10 Aug 2015 03:36 #1
Hello again. We're at an interesting point in Quaternion development. My schedule is going to be changing around after another week or two, so I currently don't have too much of an idea exactly how quickly the second level will be done. Oh, yes. I should probably mention that.

This week's primary goal is Level 2 Design: designing the second level. The concept of this level is that it's the security system for the "machine" you're in. So there will be some locks with codes you have to decipher. This will be fun, I'm sure. (If this sounds really boring, it will also include some standard MB platformer action -- it's just that the locks are what makes the level unique.) Note, by the way, that the numbers I'm giving are just for the purpose of tracking the order in which I made them; as I've mentioned, there's no linear progression of levels in the actual game.

This week's secondary goal is TorqueScript Hacks: see last week's post for more info. I didn't really accomplish much of this last week, so I might make some time for it this week.

And as promised, the streams for weeks 8 and 9 should be on YouTube sometime tomorrow evening.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
11 Aug 2015 02:59 #2
Due to YouTube being dumb and taking forever to edit the video, I regret to inform you that FF #9 won't be up until tomorrow evening. FF #8 should be up.

• whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
14 Aug 2015 03:33 #3
Stream tomorrow evening at 7 PM Central; that's an hour earlier than usual, so take note!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.751 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.