file [WEEKLY] Week 26: Conversion Factors

• whirligig
  • whirligig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
30 Nov 2015 23:55 #1
So, it's week 26, meaning that after this week, I'll have been working on Quaternion for half a year. I'm looking forward to seeing where the game will be after the next half year, given how it's come so far. You guys have all been supportive as well, so thanks for that. And of course, thanks to Lee, BPX, Rozi, HiGuy, etc. for being willing to contribute some of their ideas and levels as well! Speaking of which ...

This week's primary goal is Integrating Some Stuff I've Been Sent: Lee, for instance, has sent me about 3-5 map files that I have yet to integrate with the rest of the game. I'll dedicate a significant chunk of time this week to sorting that out.

This week's secondary goal is Making More Fans: making the fan I have actually ... apply wind force to you, as well as possibly making other types of fans.

I also must regretfully announce that there will be no stream this weekend. I'll be ... um, out of town. In the meantime, I'll be sure to get the existing streams up on YouTube within a couple of days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
01 Dec 2015 19:49 #2

whirligig wrote: This week's secondary goal is Making More Fans: making the fan I have actually ... apply wind force to you, as well as possibly making other types of fans.

I'm gonna be a real FAN of that.
This sounds FANtastic!
Hopefully this will blow my mind away!

Sorry...

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
01 Dec 2015 20:27 #3

Rozi wrote: I'm gonna be a real FAN of that.
This sounds FANtastic!

I'm oFANded by these unoriginal puns.

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
01 Dec 2015 20:29 - 01 Dec 2015 21:00 #4

Rozi wrote:

whirligig wrote: This week's secondary goal is Making More Fans: making the fan I have actually ... apply wind force to you, as well as possibly making other types of fans.

I'm gonna be a real FAN of that.
This sounds FANtastic!

Sorry...

reported and lowered karma

This week's primary goal is Integrating Some Stuff I've Been Sent: Lee, for instance, has sent me about 3-5 map files that I have yet to integrate with the rest of the game. I'll dedicate a significant chunk of time this week to sorting that out.

heh, will be fun to see how you put it all together, esp with the hubworld

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
Last edit: 01 Dec 2015 21:00 by Kalle29.

• Thank you received: 405
02 Dec 2015 01:30 #5
Hehe Kalle!
Hopefully Lee's will be better than when Whirligig yelled at BPX a bunch on Sunday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.839 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.