file [WEEKLY] Week 32: Polling the Jury

Poll: Should streams happen less often? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

No, keep them to one a week.
7 50%
Sure, once every two weeks would be better.
3 21.4%
I want MORE streams!
2 14.3%
Other (specify)
2 14.3%
Total number of voters: 14
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • whirligig
  • whirligig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
12 Jan 2016 05:47 #1
Hey guys! So it's been suggested that I stream less often, so that I can have more to show off each time. On the one hand, I think this might make the stream more enjoyable for you guys. On the other hand, I'm worried that if I don't keep a reasonable work ethic (have I so far?) I'll just end up putting off the work for the first week and accomplish one week of work in two weeks, slowing down development even further. What do you guys think? Please vote using the above poll.

This week's primary goal is Continued Level 3 Design and Development.

This week's secondary goal is Getting Rid of Some of the Bugs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
12 Jan 2016 07:16 #2
why not just, idk, actually work on the mod instead of doing other things? :^)

seriously though, I voted for keeping it at once a week so you feel pressured into doing something. That's what would work best for most people.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Thank you received: 401
12 Jan 2016 07:37 - 12 Jan 2016 07:39 #3
STREAM EVERY DAY.

jk.

How about you keep streaming every week, but also commit to doing something non-Quaternion-related each time? (Other than playing King of the Mountain and making sex jokes with people.) Play a different game for 20 minutes, talk about a topic that interests you, etc. Make sure to announce it alongside your weekly goals. This would make the streams more fun while still (hopefully) encouraging you to stay on track. Sort of like what you did with The Stanley Parable, but it doesn't even need to be that long.

Just my two cents.

"You know you've spelled something wrong when the only search results are Jeff convos" - HiGuy
Last edit: 12 Jan 2016 07:39 by Derpky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Three

• whirligig
  • whirligig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
17 Jan 2016 07:31 #4
Okay, three things.

1) One of the "Other" votes was me. I had to vote to see the results for some reason.

2) I like Derpking's idea the best, and streams every week win the vote. So we're going with that.

3) However, I'm really really sorry about this, but this week has just been stressful for me, and I'm going to have to bail on this week's stream. :/

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
19 Jan 2016 19:01 #5
Off topic, but I found this font which I believe would work well as an alternate typeface for Quaternion, similar to Expo's use in MBG.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.794 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.