file Announcing the MBG WRR #4!

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
31 Jul 2014 11:25 #1

This update is scheduled to begin collection of records immediately and continue up until October 1st, 2014. Any further submissions beyond that will be declined but kept for a future update. This date also gives me three weeks to do all that’s required, but if I get things done quickly, there might be a week’s extension. Please be aware that you should work on it now, because you won’t have time later and the extension is unlikely as of this point in writing.
Powerjohn25: you can submit records as well.

For all information about submitting records, the how why what when where and the different restrictions, please refer to the wall of text that is in this topic.

Happy Marble Blasting to all,
Matan

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3
31 Jul 2014 19:53 #2
I can't wait for the rampage! It's gonna be so epic! I'll try to get some world records! (1st post)

with the music and the lights and everything :P

• StewMan46
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 46
31 Jul 2014 23:33 #3
Yeah so will I.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
04 Aug 2014 10:53 #4
You can wait a few years until I get my first world record...

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.791 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.