• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
28 Aug 2014 11:55 #1

Hey folks,

This weekend for many of us located in the US is the annual celebration of Labor Day, and in honor of your hard work and dedication in Marble Blast, we'd like to host a little Multiplayer Madness event. Join us on the Marble Blast Platinum Online Leaderboards between 3:00 PM UTC and 8:00 PM UTC on August 30th, 2014 (Note the UTC Time zone : Converter here) to earn yourselves a special website achievement, as well as a couple of rounds of Rated Multiplayer Mayhem. I will be running some custom levels from community members as well as loading up some of those fabled PQ ones as well.

Our goal is to have at least 20 players in a single Multiplayer session. We'd like to see if the server can handle a massive amount of stress, and we'd also love to play against 19 other players on King of the Marble (you do too, right?).

So, mark your calendars, free up your weekend and join us for an hour or two for the most chaotic multiplayer scrimmage of all Marble Blast history. We hope to see you there!
~Aayrl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
28 Aug 2014 14:54 #2
oh, I'm definently joining :D

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
28 Aug 2014 15:01 #3
Happy labor day guys! Hope I'm free at that time since I'm American and I would love to join that game :P

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• Thank you received: 123
28 Aug 2014 19:00 #4
This seems interesting. Must secure computer and time resources.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
28 Aug 2014 19:12 #5
seems interesting. will most likely be present unless of something weird happens in the next day :P

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Thank you received: 20
28 Aug 2014 22:41 #6
I'm going on a canoe trip that day so I don't know if I can join :(

• Thank you received: 22
29 Aug 2014 21:44 - 29 Aug 2014 21:46 #7
I will likely be there. I've already sent a slightly modified version of Heart of the Typhoon (should have better performance for people who were having lag issues with it, although this is not guaranteed) to the forums' email address so it can be hosted during the event.
Last edit: 29 Aug 2014 21:46 by Ultra.

• Thank you received: 2
29 Aug 2014 22:21 #8
If we can get 12+ players on King of the Marble we need to have everyone standing on every gem spawn and see how high of a score we can get.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.944 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.