• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 370
31 Dec 2015 06:37 #1

Hey folks,

Well, It's here, your very own copy of Marble Blast Fubar Beta! Please keep in mind that, since Marble Blast Fubar is a Beta client, there are bound to be abundant issues and changes which will be modified over the next few months, so nothing is "final". This is not a complete build, nor should you expect everything to work / be implemented / be available to you at this point in time.

To download your copy of Marble Blast Fubar Beta, simply run the Marble Blast Platinum Launcher(which will now upgrade to the MARBLE BLAST LAUNCHER) and click on "Fubar". Load the Fubar launcher as you would the Marble Blast Platinum Launcher. You will need a Marble Blast Account to participate in the Marble Blast Fubar Open Beta. The client is available right now!

As Beta testers, I highly encourage all of you to please post your feedback in theĀ Marble Blast Fubar Bug Report forum and General Discussion forum. I'll be making many changes over the next few days (and following months) with hundreds of additional levels and hours of content to experience, so please be patient while I wade through the mountain of work ahead of me. I'm only one person, after all!

I hope everyone enjoys the experience. Happy Grinding!

~Aayrl
Marble Blast Community Manager
Marble Blast Fubar Leader

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess, Xedron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nathan125
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
31 Dec 2015 17:40 #2
WHOOP WHOOP LETS GET THIS SHOW ON DA ROAD (gets Popcorn)

• Thank you received: 0
31 Dec 2015 19:46 #3
:3

Ender - Last Saturday at 4:36 PM
I have hopped on a circlejerking bandwagon.

• Thank you received: 64
31 Dec 2015 20:13 #4
Can't wait! This should be fun.

• Thank you received: 1
31 Dec 2015 21:26 #5
Same here!

Marble Blast is love, Marble blast is life.

• Thank you received: 17
31 Dec 2015 21:34 #6
So the supposed release will be during 2015, for me. Another thing to add to the list of benefits of CST.

• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 370
31 Dec 2015 21:46 - 31 Dec 2015 21:47 #7

Xedron wrote: This looks amazing! I cant wait to try it!
Just one question : So your saying Marble blast platinum and fubar will be combined together in the launcher?

Yes. HiGuy will be deploying an update to your Marble Blast Platinum launcher at midnight which will upgrade it to the Marble Blast Launcher with multiple mod support. If you already have the MBP Launcher, you will not need to download any additional files. Simply re-run the launcher after Midnight GMT - 5 and you should see an option for Fubar.

~Aayrl
Last edit: 31 Dec 2015 21:47 by Aayrl.

• Thank you received: 1
31 Dec 2015 22:17 #8
Man, It's been so long, so many said release dates, fall 2008?!?!? Noooo... 2010? nope. 2011? nope 2012. nope? 2013-14 We didn't hear much. 2015 NOPE! 2016.
YES!

Marble Blast is love, Marble blast is life.

31 Dec 2015 23:33 #9

Aayrl wrote:

Xedron wrote: This looks amazing! I cant wait to try it!
Just one question : So your saying Marble blast platinum and fubar will be combined together in the launcher?

Yes. HiGuy will be deploying an update to your Marble Blast Platinum launcher at midnight which will upgrade it to the Marble Blast Launcher with multiple mod support. If you already have the MBP Launcher, you will not need to download any additional files. Simply re-run the launcher after Midnight GMT - 5 and you should see an option for Fubar.

~Aayrl

That sounds real nice. The launcher definitely was a good idea.

01 Jan 2016 01:37 - 01 Jan 2016 01:42 #10

Xedron wrote: Will there also be a downloaded version from this website?

Just curious, why would you need one? It's still a separate application when downloaded from the launcher, and the launcher will still download the game from the site's servers and create a separate application for it. The launcher's sole purpose in the terms of functionality is to download updates. As of now, Platinum can be launched without running the launcher, and I'm going to assume Fubar will be the same. It would be impractical anyway, as Fubar is still in beta, so frequent updates could be expected and thus downloading a new version directly from the site every week or so would be impractical.

EDIT: I see why now, your launcher is bugged, as you said, and it won't launch. Other people are having the issue as well.
Last edit: 01 Jan 2016 01:42 by Enigma. Reason: Now I know the reason he inquired

01 Jan 2016 05:22 #11
I can't open the launcher :C

Ender - Last Saturday at 4:36 PM
I have hopped on a circlejerking bandwagon.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
05 Jan 2016 10:11 #12
For me the launcher worked, but good luck arming my patience while it's logging in... Even the Offline button is locked!

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

25 Jan 2022 14:52 #13
I need

18 Dec 2022 05:50 #14
I could not login to marble blast fuber. In LAN communication better?

• Thank you received: 3
29 Dec 2022 13:54 #15

QlongHick wrote: I could not login to marble blast fuber. In LAN communication better?

Marble Blast Fubar has been offline for a very long time and it seems it will stay that way for the forseeable future. If you want to play any levels, just click the Offline button instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Connie

05 Jan 2024 12:50 #16
FFFUUUUBBBBAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.782 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.