file Hi MBG fans, Whiterabbit here - finally returning to the game after 15 years

• Whiterabbit
  • Whiterabbit's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
06 Jan 2019 16:24 #1
I bought Marble Blast Gold (MBG) together with another game called Chain Reaction partly because I wanted a game suitable for the whole family to play together. I'd previously purchased a game called Marble Madness which had been ported over to PC and thought Marble Blast Gold would be a great introduction to the world of gaming. I still had Marble Madness, but the port limited the window size of the game to a really small window that only filled about a fifth of the monitor. When I found Marble Blast Gold on Garage Games site (I'd initially been looking for physics based game on the lines of The Incredible Machine and happened to find Chain Reaction, which fit the bill perfectly, then Saw Marble Blast Gold and immediately purchased that as well.

I used to play first person shooters and other violent games (i still do), but felt that arcade games like Marble Blast Gold were more appropriate. Anyway, my son soon became much more proficient at the game than me, so I purchased a second copy for him as part of his 5th birthday presents back in 2004.

We've since returned to the game occasionally and I always love to play the game as it never gets old. I recently purchased a game called Marble Worlds which seems to have been inspired by Marble Blast Gold and Marble Madness and which inspired me to dig out MBG again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
07 Jan 2019 03:44 #2
Welcome (back)!

Make sure to join the discord server if you want to participate in most of the community's conversations

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.793 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.