heart Greetings.

• NikkiKarissa
  • NikkiKarissa's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 3
09 Jun 2021 02:08 #1
Hello. Name's Nikki Karissa.

Originally played the demo of Marble Blast Ultra on my old XBOX 360. Recently rediscovered the game in late 2020, firstly on the PC port of MBU. Then started playing PlatinumQuest since April of this year.

Besides Marble Blast, I also play TetrisĀ®, rhythm games (particularly DanceDanceRevolution), Breakout / Arkanoid clones (favorite is Ricochet Infinity), Bejeweled 3, the Luxor series, and much more.

I watch a lot of Virtual YouTubers / VTubers in my spare time. Favorites include SIRO, Nyanners, Ironmouse, Amatsuka Uto, Aoi Nabi, Amai Hiyo, Kizuna AI, BSApricot, etc.

I also go by the alias PerkyStella for my work as an electronic dance music producer. Genres of choice are hands-up and early hardstyle.

Lastly, other quirks of mine include researching logos, especially those of television networks anywhere in the world, and cooking "semi-gourmet" meals.

Thanks for reading this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
09 Jun 2021 02:49 #2
Welcome to the jungle! It's been cool to see your progression through the screenshots you post on the Discord server. Hope you decide to stick around for a while.

Where can we find some of your music?

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• NikkiKarissa
  • NikkiKarissa's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 3
09 Jun 2021 02:55 #3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess

• Enzone
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • hehehe, ball go WEEEEE
  • Thank you received: 9
09 Jun 2021 12:04 #4
Welcome to the forums!
My name's Enzone. It's nice to see you!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.914 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.