• Shauqinu
  • Shauqinu's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
28 Apr 2023 17:31 #1
hello people.

my name is aiden.

i started playing marble blast on the macs at the school computer lab a long time ago and now i just found the web version that i can play on my school chromebook so now i'm introducing myself to this nice wonderful community.

some other games i've played over the years: skyrim, zelda breath of the wild, portal series, minecraft.

been getting some pretty fast times on marble blast web lately.

twitter handle is @yungboyspice

idk what else to say, so have a wonderful day my fellow marble blasters and keep the kindness flowing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
28 Apr 2023 19:04 #2
Hello and welcome!

Congrats on getting WR on Trapdoors! Always cool to see new runners on the webport :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shauqinu

• Thank you received: 1
29 Apr 2023 07:02 #3
Welcome! Congrats on beating my WR on Trapdoors! in the web port. (You sure know how to make an entrance.) Best of luck on all your future marbling adventures!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shauqinu

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.802 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.