• Aldi_Putra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Daack.
  • Thank you received: 0
13 Apr 2014 11:29 #1
Hi guys! i should back to MB again~

Nice guy omg

Btw, last year i played MB (such like MBP, MBG, MBF, many more mics) at 2013 (lastest play). and i back at 2014 :D i'm not creating account at 2013. now i'm creating an account. i'm going to the community now (actually looks like new). Also, My name is Aldi putra. o3o

Code:
story of our lifes click mbp - waiting - start - changing beginner to advanced - right - right - right - right - right - right - right - right - right - right - right - left - left - play! - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - restart - esc - yes - menu - exit - ragequit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
15 Apr 2014 00:32 #2
Hello, Welcome to the Forums!

Promarbler should chip in an say hello as well. He is quite the friendly fellow.

~Aayrl

• Thank you received: 123
15 Apr 2014 01:23 #3
^^ Hello there! Glad that you decided to say hi to everyone! How good do you judge yourself to be at MBP, or Marble Blast in general?

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
15 Apr 2014 03:38 #4
Hello! :D Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time here!

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.898 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.