file Hi!

• tomysshadow
  • tomysshadow's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 5
18 Sep 2015 02:18 #1
I've actually been signed up to this forum for a while, I just havn't posted anything here. So, hi, I'm tomysshadow. My real name is Anthony, and I'm a Canadian. I originally found out about Marble Blast when I bought Marble Blast Ultra on the Xbox 360 but it wasn't until years later that I actually thought to look it up online. I'm decent at Ultra but not so fantastic at MBP (and Rozi never lets me hear the end of that)

I'm pretty much Matthieu Parizeau's helper guy and he sometimes gets to me do things when he's bored and doesn't want to do them himself - not that I mind it. I've made a couple levels, though none for MBP. I probably won't post on here often but occasionally I do play MBP's MultiPlayer when Computer Clan is hosting a match during one of their live shows, and I also occasionally watch Whirligig's Quaternion videos, so I do know a fair bit about this community, I just havn't really used these forums much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
19 Sep 2015 23:34 #2

My real name is Anthony, and I'm a Canadian.

You're a Canadian, eh?

I'm decent at Ultra but not so fantastic at MBP (and Rozi never lets me hear the end of that)

When was the last time I mentioned you and Marble Blast Platinum? By the way, you're better at Ultra.

when he's bored and doesn't want to do them himself

That explains him and his actions for Marble Blast pretty well.

- not that I mind it.

Oh...

I've made a couple levels, though none for MBP.

I love Frozen in Time, I hate Industry. All your levels are cool when it comes to the actual interiors!

Welcome to your second Marble Blast Forums!

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
20 Sep 2015 01:08 #3
Hello!

I don't believe we've met as of yet;
Joey is the name to which I proclaim.
Enjoy your time here - there's not much to fear
As long as you're not obscene or insincere. :)

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Thank you received: 405
20 Sep 2015 02:55 #4
Yes, being too obscene will get you banned.
Sorry to introduce myself on that negative note. I really hope you enjoy yourself whilst you are here!

• tomysshadow
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
20 Sep 2015 04:17 #5

RoziFP wrote: When was the last time I mentioned you and Marble Blast Platinum? By the way, you're better at Ultra.

I'll answer that. Last time I logged into MBP, like two weeks ago. You said it in the webchat :P

NatureFreak wrote: Yes, being too obscene will get you banned.
Sorry to introduce myself on that negative note. I really hope you enjoy yourself whilst you are here!

It's not a problem, given the current state of things I understand why it's so important to reinforce that. It's not my intention to create chaos on these forums, I'd rather have order. Yes, yes, I did read the forum rules, and genuinely did read the Terms of Service, since I do so much with Marble Blast so much I felt it was necessary. Despite having been involved with a certain PC Port I'm going to try and refrain from talking about Ultra or Super on these forums, so I'm not even going to mention them from here on out. I'll save that conversation for elsewhere.

Joey wrote: I don't believe we've met as of yet;
Joey is the name to which I proclaim.
Enjoy your time here - there's not much to fear
As long as you're not obscene or insincere. :)

I don't believe I've met you either. Do you always speak in rhyme? It's nice to meet you, Joey!

Marble Blast is my favourite game but the Myst series is a close second place. I also enjoy the Lenny Loosejocks series, Mario Kart 7, Elite Beat Agents, Burnout Paradise, Room Escape Maker and Free Realms. Or at least, I did enjoy Free Realms when it was still online.
I hope to have a good time on these forums and be encouraging to other community members!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
20 Sep 2015 21:33 - 21 Sep 2015 02:40 #6

tomysshadow wrote: Despite having been involved with a certain PC Port I'm going to try and refrain from talking about Ultra or Super on these forums, so I'm not even going to mention them from here on out.

I wouldn't worry about that. Ultra has already been ported through MBP, and can be accessed/played through single player on the Leaderboards, which negates it from being a sensitive topic. Also, Super is dead and done with, as far as I know.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.
Last edit: 21 Sep 2015 02:40 by Joey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomysshadow

• Thank you received: 198
21 Sep 2015 12:30 #7

RoziFP wrote:

My real name is Anthony, and I'm a Canadian.

You're a Canadian, eh?

Wow Rozi, now you know? :P
I knew that he is Canadian when I first met him (?) :P
But yeah, welcome Anthony! :D
Hope you will have great times with the community, and maybe I can play MP with you and have some fun :)

lee is awesome

• CheepFishMBP
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • I am currently inactive.
  • Thank you received: 14
22 Sep 2015 13:53 #8
Hi! Hope you have a good time!

• tomysshadow
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
23 Sep 2015 02:41 - 24 Sep 2015 00:15 #9

Joey wrote: 1]
Super is dead and done with, as far as I know.

Yeah pretty much.
You know, it's funny, even though I'm Canadian I almost never say eh. My Dad does all the time.
Also thanks Cheepfish! I hope so too! :P
Last edit: 24 Sep 2015 00:15 by tomysshadow.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
23 Sep 2015 17:00 #10
Hey there, welcome aboard!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
24 Sep 2015 22:56 - 24 Sep 2015 22:56 #11

Joey wrote: Also, Super is dead and done with, as far as I know.

Matt last said he was taking a break from Super, but we haven't heard anything about it from him since he left for college. I'm thinking of an incomplete release, but no promises?

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
Last edit: 24 Sep 2015 22:56 by Nockess.

• tomysshadow
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
25 Sep 2015 00:30 #12

RoziFP wrote:

Joey wrote: Also, Super is dead and done with, as far as I know.

Matt last said he was taking a break from Super, but we haven't heard anything about it from him since he left for college. I'm thinking of an incomplete release, but no promises?

I got a chance to talk to Matt today and he said no, or at least not yet.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.989 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.