file Kia ora

• Thank you received: 1
04 Oct 2015 05:01 - 04 Oct 2015 19:14 #1
Hey everyone!
Before I tell you a bit about myself,

SIT DOWN ENGLAND!! #RWC2k15

Okay, as I was saying.
Greetings my name is Olrik, I live in New Zealand, I am half Samoan and German(I know right! -- Nothing to do with Germany's occupation over Samoa!). My favourite food is food (as a big hungus Samoan!). What has Marble Blast got to do with me? Well I first played MBG in 2006 when I was 5~6 years of age (great times with Sir. OOB greeting me on Scaffold every few seconds) and fell in love with it, and burnt myself out of it. However, recently I picked up the game again (out of boredom) and started reliving the moments of the game (I have even created a level on my recent return, inspired by the prior frustration from Ordeal - which can be found here ).

I look forward to meeting everyone!
Happy Marble Blasting, Olrik.

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you are always gonna get chocolate." ~Sir. Logician
Last edit: 04 Oct 2015 19:14 by NaCl. Reason: Missing files at link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 406
04 Oct 2015 15:26 #2
It's always a pleasure to welcome new members to this community. Enjoy your stay!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NaCl

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
04 Oct 2015 16:39 #3
A vivacious personality you have! Welcome aboard. :)

Have you played Marble Blast Platinum and/or Multiplayer?

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NaCl

• Thank you received: 1
04 Oct 2015 19:13 #4
Yes, in the past (2010ish) I played MBP for a bit, yes I have checked out the new fancy multiplayer game mode that the PT has added! :)

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you are always gonna get chocolate." ~Sir. Logician

• Thank you received: 8
15 Oct 2015 02:48 #5
Well, welcome back I suppose! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Marble Blast Resorts! Please refer to the staff for any questions, comments, or concerns. ;)

(Trying to be hotel-y)
k

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.797 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.