file Hey Guys! I haven't posted here till now but its better late than never.

• 1will2000will1
  • 1will2000will1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
22 Oct 2015 04:10 #1
Hey guys! My name is Will. I first want to start off by saying, you can skip the welcomes. I've been part of this new website since January 18th, 2014. I wanted to take this time to introduce myself to people who may not know me that stumble on this post.

I started playing marble blast in 2003 when I was just 5. I was completely obsessed with it to the point that I would think of it every day. I would talk about marble blast perhaps way too much and always used the line "Once, in Marble Blast". I always kept a CD with the installer and a backup CD with the installation handy just in case something went wrong. When I was 7, I was capable of passing some advanced levels. Somewhere around October of 2009 was the first time I heard about marble blast platinum. At the time, I didn't know it was a mod so I posted something to the garage games forums suggesting Marble Blast Titanum should come after platinum, since apparently that made sense to me. To this topic matan replied that mbp is in fact a mod. I would assume sometime after that post was the first time I played mbp.

I have a passion for programming and in my free time I like to create games, learning ai's (artificial intelligence), and any other programs I can think up. I have multiple programming notebooks and folders in various places so there is always one there. I spend a good amount of time in school writing down detailed ideas and doing math for the programs I plan to create. I've been told I'll either go far or create the ai that learns how to go against humans, but who knows.

So far the marble blast community has been a great community, in fact the greatest I have seen and I enjoy playing and chatting with all of the awesome people here. There are great staff members here that care about everyone and take the time to be as involved as possible and great people that that try to include everyone.

You will probably see me around playing solo, but if I'm asked (or just feel like checking if anyone is hosting) I usually will play multiplayer (I will host if needed).

I look forward to seeing what's in store for the future of this game and community and having more fun with everyone in the community!

~William Wulfken (1will2000will1)

Marble Blaster Since 2003
Skype - will99100

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
23 Oct 2015 14:36 #2
Hey (notice how I didn't welcome you?) :)

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
23 Oct 2015 16:57 #3

• J@ckRB
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • *some self-degrading humour*
  • Thank you received: 164
23 Oct 2015 19:38 #4
Hello there! :)

"funny quote" - funny person 2016 part 2 electric boogaloo

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
23 Oct 2015 20:48 #5
I will not greet you.

...but do take note that I have just done so in a personalized way. Apologies for failing to honor your request. :)

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• StewMan46
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 46
25 Oct 2015 01:17 #6
Welcome!! Good to see yet another programming enthusiast on this site! I'm also obsessed withh programming and MB. What languages have you learned? I'm very curious.

• Thank you received: 406
25 Oct 2015 03:18 #7
Hello! I wish I knew how to program. I admire you greatly for possessing that skill.

• 1will2000will1
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
28 Oct 2015 22:58 #8

StewMan46 wrote: Welcome!! Good to see yet another programming enthusiast on this site! I'm also obsessed withh programming and MB. What languages have you learned? I'm very curious.

I mostly enjoy programming in vb, C#, and GML but i know some parts of other languages too. I'm great at logic so if i don't know a language, I usually catch on fast.

Skype - will99100

• MBKid
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • XXXquickscoperXXX
  • Thank you received: 35
28 Oct 2015 22:59 #9
Hi again

I played marble blast

• 1will2000will1
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
28 Oct 2015 23:00 #10

DonaldTrumpkin wrote: Hey (notice how I didn't welcome you?) :)

SpookyWeather wrote: Hello! :side:

J@ckO'Lantern wrote: Hello there! :)

Joey wrote: I will not greet you.

...but do take note that I have just done so in a personalized way. Apologies for failing to honor your request. :)

Hello!

Skype - will99100

• 1will2000will1
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
28 Oct 2015 23:03 #11

NatureFreak wrote: Hello! I wish I knew how to program. I admire you greatly for possessing that skill.

You can learn programming like you would learn anything else. In first grade you weren't started off with an equation like 2x+3=5x+1. You had to start from the beginning. A good thing to start with is scratch ( scratch.mit.edu/ ). Its basically blocks that you can put together and learn the logic behind programming with. Its free, so you can make an account and use it online or download their program.

Skype - will99100

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.899 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.